• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keep Americans in fear

Ask yourself this; why would an 80-year old Pelosi not give a **** about wearing a mask indoors, working closely with a hairdresser for at least an hour. Maybe more, depending on how long her white hair takes to process.

You don't seem to understand how many people have other health issues, young and old. Wear your mask and SD, and don't change that until the vaccine is widely distributed.

You don't seem to understand how many people have other health issues, young and old. Wear your mask and SD, and don't change that until the vaccine is widely distributed.

Ummm no.

Allowing the virus to spread is a form of vaccination.

I don’t want to be in a six foot bubble wearing a mask the rest of my life

one of the most ignorant things I have ever read on a message board

God Bless you dude

Lolz. I don’t think you know what “ignorance” as a word even means.

180,000 dead Americans isn't enough for them.

Its a ****ing cult, they're not only willing to die for their god emperor, they want others to die as well.

Everyone around trump is tested daily so he doesn't have to wear a mask though.

:wink2:

Ummm no.

Allowing the virus to spread is a form of vaccination.

I don’t want to be in a six foot bubble wearing a mask the rest of my life

Actually8 it is not the best method.

No one is asking you to do any such thing.

Actually8 it is not the best method.

No one is asking you to do any such thing.

The dems are asking it right now. Not in those terms, but there’s no logical reason we should ever repeal mask mandates based on the lefts logic and they keep changing standards. Now CA wants to keep lockdowns in place until the rate of death is equal between races. There will always be another reason

180,000 dead Americans isn't enough for them.

Its a ****ing cult, they're not only willing to die for their god emperor, they want others to die as well.

Everyone around trump is tested daily so he doesn't have to wear a mask though.

:wink2:

In late Jan Trump was banning flights from China.

Trump bans China flights amid tensions over coronavirus, Hong Kong

In late Feb Nancy was inviting people to Chinatown.

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus | News Break

Trumps fault for 180,000 dead.
I wonder why some businesses are still shut down in San Fran.

Did you read the first article?

In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior, we would expect a peak in mortality (daily deaths) to occur after approximately 3 months. In such scenarios, given an estimated R0 of 2.4, we predict 81% of the G.B. and U.S. populations would be infected over the course of the epidemic.​

You, of course, realize the stay at home and safer at home measures fit the part in bold, so your premise is questionable from the start.

Trumps fault for 180,000 dead.
I wonder why some businesses are still shut down in San Fran.

Congrats. ;)

1f4061278bf83bf4f76501c9e1b02dddb24c49ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom