• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

KBJ Should be Rejected by Any Self Respecting Woke Democrat

Why are so engrossed in this stupidity?

You're the one stalking me in this thread and can't let it go

code1211 said:
We already know that, by definition, a politician is a lying thief.

Total cop out excuse for ignoring all the GOP pedos.

code1211 said:
Any bill contains more propositions than only the one that is highlighted by the propagandists striving to deceive the weak minded.

The sort of idiocy you post here is idiocy.
Moar GOP pedo-splainin'.

You're the one stalking me in this thread and can't let it go

Total cop out excuse for ignoring all the GOP pedos.

Moar GOP pedo-splainin'.

Your indoctrination seems to be complete.

Your indoctrination seems to be complete.
Stalking me with non sequiturs now. I guess your tank of slightly more on-topic insults ran out.

Stalking me with non sequiturs now. I guess your tank of slightly more on-topic insults ran out.

Responding to your posts is not stalking you.

KBJ has been affirmed = give it up

No. I got the last word so I win. You can stop stalking me now.

If you would like me to stop responding to your posts, all you need to do is stop directing your posts to me.

Back
Top Bottom