• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kay Bailey Hypocrite

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kay Bailey Hutchinson said:
"....if there is going to be an indictment that says something happened, that it is an indictment on a crime and not some perjury technicality where they couldn’t indict on the crime and so they go to something just to show that their two years of investigation was not a waste of time and taxpayer dollars"

Kay Bailey Hutchinson said:
omething needs to be said that is a clear message that our rule of law is intact and the standards for perjury and obstruction of justice are not gray. And I think it is most important that we make that statement and that it be on the record for history.

I very much worry that with the evidence that we have seen that grand juries across America are going to start asking questions about what is obstruction of justice, what is perjury. And I don’t want there to be any lessening of the standard. Because our system of criminal justice depends on people telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That is the lynch pin of our criminal justice system and I don’t want it to be faded in any way.

In 1999, Kay Bailey Hutchinson and the GOP were correct. In 2005, she is nothing more than a hack, and those who support the Bush administration in the Plame scandal nothing more than than unmitigated hypocrites. Move over Clinton supporters. You have company.

From this article.

danarhea said:

In 1999, Kay Bailey Hutchinson and the GOP were correct. In 2005, she is nothing more than a hack, and those who support the Bush administration in the Plame scandal nothing more than than unmitigated hypocrites. Move over Clinton supporters. You have company.

From this article.

Yeah, danarrhea, she is a hypocrite, but I am not so sure that those words came from her heart (i.e., that she truly believes this). The Republicans have come out with their talking points, and this is just her repeating them. I saw an interview with the well-respected Tom DeLay (ha ha ha ha) who just so happen to say the EXACT same things as Bailey did. The republicans are so cute when they do as they are told. Awwwwww

Back
Top Bottom