• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kavanaugh is innocent

enderpotato00

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is just bull**** now. Kavanaugh is innocent. Plus all the democrats bullying his family need to stop. I didn't want to talk about it, but now I need to.

Take heart pilgrim, as there's no way he can be found guilty, because it's not a trial.

Also, signs are he's going to be confirmed in the next few days.

Take heart pilgrim, as there's no way he can be found guilty, because it's not a trial.

Also, signs are he's going to be confirmed in the next few days.

And according to the pollsters (with their crap record, I know) the D's are rapidly losing any hope of throwing him off the bench next year through impeachment.

Maybe later.

This is just bull**** now. Kavanaugh is innocent. Plus all the democrats bullying his family need to stop. I didn't want to talk about it, but now I need to.

innocent of what? None of us here know if he is innocent yet... we also dont know if he is guilty either :shrug:

Settle down. The GOP wins this no matter which way. They only real calculation for them is how many voters who previously voted for them give a **** about things like integrity, decency, and a balanced judiciary. Sounds like they're betting there aren't too many left.

If they stick with Trump, who or what won't they stick with?

Imagine how these Assholes are going to act when President Trump replaces Ginsburg.

Back
Top Bottom