• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Katie Holmes something wrong?

clownboy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Okay, I'm wasting time watching Miss Meadows:

Miss Meadows (2014) - IMDb

Kate Holmes stars and In scene after scene throughout it's very obvious to me that the left side of her mouth is drooping. I've seen this before with Bell's palsy and stroke survivors, but in reading her bio on wiki there is no mention of any medical problems now or in the past.

Has anyone seen this movie and noticed the same?

I haven't seen the movie, but I just watched the trailer at the link. I can barely see what you're referring to, and it doesn't really look like a case of Bell's palsy to me. If it is, it is an extremely mild case. Maybe she had some botox, and had a little residual effect. Just a thought.

I haven't seen the movie, but I just watched the trailer at the link. I can barely see what you're referring to, and it doesn't really look like a case of Bell's palsy to me. If it is, it is an extremely mild case. Maybe she had some botox, and had a little residual effect. Just a thought.

Yeah, could be. Once I noticed it, of course I saw it throughout the whole movie as thought it were spot lit.

Back
Top Bottom