• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Katie Couric in Raw footage mocking Palin

Well that was a whole lot of nothing. You owe me five minutes of my life back.

"where do they think of these names" was the only mocking, and it's pretty trivial.

I won't waste the five minutes. Will that balance things out?

"where do they think of these names" was the only mocking, and it's pretty trivial.

thanks for watching. i can't at work, and i can rely on your opinion here. ;-)

And.......

I agree...nothing I havent said...Trig. Trekker, Track...you'd swear she had some Frank Zappa in her!

So she made the comment "Where did she get those names?"

So what? They are unusal.

File this under big freaking deal.

She also made fun of her own not knowing how to pronounce Wasalia. God damn that bias in the media...

As well as something that I've heard from even all the die hard Palin fans where I live.

Anything to make here seem like a victim, right MrVicchio?

I mean, I can post better Sarah Palin jokes if you want Mr.V. Because if these are all you've heard then you are going to be in for a treat :2razz:

Glad I could help. What would you like me to do with that five minutes? It is yours, after all. ;)

That does me so much good.....

:lol:

Like "How's that 'Drill, baby; DRILL!!' workin for ya?"

I mean, I can post better Sarah Palin jokes if you want Mr.V. Because if these are all you've heard then you are going to be in for a treat :2razz:

Well gee golly this was just too much for the lame stream media to report on fairly and balanced and stuff don't ya know.

As a sidenote, why should we give a **** what Katie Couric thinks off of tv? Is that somehow supposed to show obvious bias when she's on air because of what she thinks in her personal life? It's not really bias in the media when it wasn't on any media...

Why did you bother posting this video? What a waste of time, 5:01 to be exact.

I know, Sarah Palin couldn't answer the softball questions Katie asked her before the election, now some conservatives are desperate to find something against Couric.

Yeah saw this on digg today and watched the whole thing and was sorely disappointed. What I found more disturbing about the video is you could hear the guy in the background beating off to the video.

Really tame. Thanks for the wasted time.

They really will do anything to try and defend their Messiah-ette.

I just saw this video because for some reason (probably the misleading language in the description) it's one of the most viewed clips on youtube right now... I just have to say this: Couric is fantastic! Her pacing and voice, confident delivery, she's a producer's dream. I don't ever watch (or know) what show/channel she is on so I have no idea if she's always this good, but she is really amazing at what she does.

kinda pointless....

I know, Sarah Palin couldn't answer the softball questions Katie asked her before the election, now some conservatives are desperate to find something against Couric.

Exactly. There isn't a person on here, regardless of politics, that would have ever thought being asked "what media do you read" was a off limits "gotchya" question. I'm also willing to bet 99% of the people on here could answer it no problem without himhawwing like Palin did.

Back
Top Bottom