• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kasich says conscience drove him to Biden

If John Kasich wishes to switch parties--unabashedly, and without any camouflage--that is certainly his right. I would have no problem with that. (In fact, many have done so in the past--both from R to D, and from D to R.)

But if he wishes to have it both ways, simultaneously--remaining a Republican in good standing, while supporting Joe Biden for president--I do have a serious problem with that.

The problem with all this Trump hate is that he's actually been an effective President. You may not like what he's accomplished, but Franky Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

Yeah, I think a lot of folk aren't terribly happy with the large strides towards fascism. But I'm sure some folk are tickled pink.

Yeah, I think a lot of folk aren't terribly happy with the large strides towards fascism. But I'm sure some folk are tickled pink.

some people are just drawn to (perceived) strong men. i guess it's to save them and theirs.

some people are just drawn to (perceived) strong men. i guess it's to save them and theirs.

Mostly they're just rubes being taken advantage of by a conman.

come on. if a person hasn't figured out that Donald Trump is a massive liar, crook and con man by now they're either touched in the head, so partisan that they can't be saved or some kind of Confederate/Q nut job.

Pretty much........

That just about says it all.

But they matter too. They have a voice too, (as whacktard as it may appear to be.)

I just hope there are enough smart voters to out vote these dumbasses. And when I say, "enough" I mean "enough" to put the EC out of play. We already know those guys are outnumbered by the more level-headed voters. But with the EC in play and batting for the right, we need to have a landslide turnout to over come the EC handicap and level the playing field.

Lowest minority unemployment rate in history! Lowest, as in NEVER BETTER, EVER!.

Not now, thanks to Trump’s epic incompetence with his COVUD response.

Not now, thanks to Trump’s epic incompetence with his COVUD response.

That's a great talking point, but I suspect even you know it's BS.

Pretty much........

That just about says it all.

But they matter too. They have a voice too, (as whacktard as it may appear to be.)

I just hope there are enough smart voters to out vote these dumbasses. And when I say, "enough" I mean "enough" to put the EC out of play. We already know those guys are outnumbered by the more level-headed voters. But with the EC in play and batting for the right, we need to have a landslide turnout to over come the EC handicap and level the playing field.

it's literally the only way that the founders left for us to eject crooks and con men from government.

EVERYONE VOTE!!!

Lowest minority unemployment rate in history! Lowest, as in NEVER BETTER, EVER!.

How many of those racial minority employees would rather vote for a man who loves the Confederate flag, said kneeling during the Star Spangled Banner should be cause for job termination, called Black Lives Matter a terrorist group, pardoned a racist sheriff for illegally discriminating against Latinos, said all Mexican drug cartels should be removed from Earth, banned travel from some "Muslim" countries because of their religion, and is attacking the nationality of a Jamaican/Indian woman than that woman and the person who promised to appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court, chose her to run with him, and ran away with the Democratic nomination by winning most of the states with high numbers of black or Latino voters?

Last edited:

Apparently you don't really know what a fascist is, but a great talking point. Also BS.

How many of those racial minority employees would rather vote for a man who loves the Confederate flag, said kneeling during the Star Spangled Banner should be cause for job termination, called Black Lives Matter a terrorist group, pardoned a racist sheriff for illegally discriminating against Latinos on the job, said all Mexicans should be removed from the planet, banned travel from "Muslim" countries because of their religion, and is attacking the nationality of a Jamaican/Indian woman than that woman and the person who promised to appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court, chose her to run with him, and ran away with the Democratic nomination by winning states with high numbers of black or Latino people?

Bla, Bla, Bla.....

A quote from the 2016 election addressed to minority voters: "If you want things to stay the same, vote for her. If you want a job, vote for me". -Donald Trump.

Bla, Bla, Bla.....

A quote from the 2016 election addressed to minority voters: "If you want things to stay the same, vote for her. If you want a job, vote for me". -Donald Trump.
USPS pissed all over by TrumpQins — they’re essential workers you know — 60 dead from COVID — well done — magically went away, didn’t it?

Trump has been effective for funeral directors.

And as an RN, if I wanted overtime, as many do, I could get as much as I want.

It could not be more obvious that Donald Trump is a weak man. If he was strong, his confidence level in winning would be so high any attempt to cheat would not even cross his mind. If he was strong, he he would speak and write in perfect English, not tweet. If he was strong, all of his decisions would be made for helping the nation, not himself.

A quote from the 2016 election addressed to minority voters: "If you want things to stay the same, vote for her. If you want a job, vote for me." Donald Trump.

It could not be more clear that I am talking about what Trump said and did DURING HIS PRESIDENCY. There is no reason to believe otherwise or say I am wrong about any of it.

It could not be more obvious that Donald Trump is a weak man. If he was strong, his confidence level in winning would be so high any attempt to cheat would not even cross his mind. If he was strong, he he would speak and write in perfect English, not tweet. If he was strong, all of his decisions would be made for helping the nation, not himself.

yeah, he's a wuss.

but he's "their" stongman.

And as an RN, if I wanted overtime, as many do, I could get as much as I want.
May Our Creator Bless all of you Essential Workers, especially those who have died of COVID, and their families.

We should realize this includes the 60 postal workers who have died from COVID. They didn’t get to their pensions that Republicans want to rob them of.

Apparently you don't really know what a fascist is, but a great talking point. Also BS.

Well more aware of what it is than the standard Trump Cultist.

lol

My guess is Rubio. Florida is wavering, and Rubio has hated Trump for years. His support for Trump is always based on how it will help or hurt him with his voters.

Imagine that. A politician who changes positions based on how it will help or hurt him with his voters.

Never heard of that before.

The problem with all this Trump hate is that he's actually been an effective President. You may not like what he's accomplished, but Franky Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

who is Franky Scarlet?

Trump has been effective for funeral directors.

You forgot to mention urn makers and manufacturers of cremation ovens.
Only if you believe that Governors like Cuomo and Murphy never had any responsibility for the deaths of over 60,000 of their citizens over the past five months.

Back
Top Bottom