• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kasich Goes All In...Against Trump

It was a rhetorical question actually. Thanks for playing.

Yeah, the governor hosting the convention who doesn't want to be caught dead anywhere near it. That should tell us all we need to know.

What a circus.

I'm not speaking of her giving the speech. It is customary for the prospective First Lady to give a speech at the convention. It would have been saying something had she NOT given a speech.

I agree...he directed that someone write the speech for her, since he has no faith in women's ability to do anything but, as he put it, be a good piece of _ss. Unfortunately, the speech writer is stupid, not realizing that people would remember Michelle Obama's historical speech. They don't know what they're doing.

Next time, she should just give her own speech. I'm sure she has a good story to tell, if the King will let her.

I disagree with that.
I think they did that to frame Melania as the "first lady."
Not because he's a misogynist.

It's a trick of subconsciousness, he's trying to get people to already associate her as first lady.

Back
Top Bottom