• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Karma in action

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Rams said that they wouldnt go to the White House if they won. Well now they are not going for sure. :)

Yeah, a real disappointment not getting to meet the Dumb Azz in Chief. :roll:

The Rams said that they wouldnt go to the White House if they won. Well now they are not going for sure. :)

You're lying. As usual.

The Rams never said they wouldn't go to the White House. When coach McVay was asked last week, and when some players were asked last week, their answers were all the same. They were focusing on playing the game and not on a White House visit.

Dang, no fast food heat lamp burgers for them then.

You're lying. As usual.

The Rams never said they wouldn't go to the White House. When coach McVay was asked last week, and when some players were asked last week, their answers were all the same. They were focusing on playing the game and not on a White House visit.

Did you enjoy the Superbowl? I got ****ed up with friends, so I had a good time, even though I was rooting for the Rams.

Did you enjoy the Superbowl? I got ****ed up with friends, so I had a good time, even though I was rooting for the Rams.

It sucked! So boring. I was also rooting for the Rams, in spite of being in the midst of a bunch of Pats fans.

It sucked! So boring. I was also rooting for the Rams, in spite of being in the midst of a bunch of Pats fans.

Yeah, it was bad. If I hadn't been cross-faded and with my peeps, I probably wouldve been bored as ****. :lol:

I thought it was pretty exciting to watch. Goes to show you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am usually bored by today’s game. Watching teams go up and down the field trading leads, with a bunch of Ticky tacky PI calls . With the obligatory smattering of targeting/helmet to helmet/“helpless receiver “ penalties mixed in. The ‘85 Bears or 2000 Ravens defenses wouldn’t even be able to compete in today’s NFL. I’ll admit the Saints got “jobbed” in the conference championship game, but usually, players can’t make a good physical tackle without drawing a flag. SMH. Give me the “3 yards and a cloud of dust” running game any day. Otherwise, just make the NFL a flag football league and get it over with. JMHO

While Im sure it wont bring down the NFL, I didnt watch the Super Bowl, and havent watched an NFL game in probably 2 years now. I simply do not watch whining Anti American AH millionaires.

You're lying. As usual.

They didn't want those hamberders anyways.

Back
Top Bottom