• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kari Lake & OAN (Amongst Other Things)

Along with me going to vote against Trump endorsed candidate Kari Lake in the GOP Primary, I am also going to have to vote against the Trump endorsed candidate for AZ secretary of state. There are two other Republicans running for secretary of state besides the idiot dude that Trump endorsed. One of them proposed legislation to give the AZ legislature power to overturn the AZ Presidential election result, so I won't be voting for her. The other person running is State Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita. While she voted in favor of Karen Fann and the Cyber Ninjas' audit, and I don't really like her, I am going to have to vote for her in the GOP Primary.

Last edited:
Kari Lake along with the idiot Trump endorsed candidate running for secretary of state here have filled a lawsuit wanting to ban the tabulation machines within this state.
https://tucson.com/news/state-and-r...cle_58f173c6-c329-11ec-885e-4fbec7079e8d.html
PHOENIX — Two Republicans seeking statewide office are asking a federal judge to block the use of machines to tabulate the votes in Arizona in the 2022 election.

The machines are unreliable because they are subject to hacking, contend Kari Lake, a gubernatorial hopeful, and Mark Finchem, who is running for secretary of state. And the use of components in computers from other countries makes them vulnerable, they say.

The is an even more basic problem, says Andrew Parker, the attorney who filed the lawsuit on their behalf.

The tabulation of votes is an inherently governmental function, he said. Yet by using machines built and programmed by private companies the state has effectively farmed that out that obligation.

It seeks a court order to have the 2022 election conducted with paper ballots which would be counted by hand, calling it “the most effective and presently the only secure election method.”

Neither Lake nor Finchem agreed to be interviewed on the lawsuit.

But Lake, in a Facebook interview with Trump supporter Mike Lindell, said the litigation is the result of what she believes was a stolen 2020 election.

“We know how tragic it was that this election (was) corrupted the way it was here in Arizona,” she said. “And we don’t want it to happen again.”

The lawsuit also cites what Parker said were “irregularities and evidence of illegal vote manipulations” in voting systems used in the 2020 election. While most of the incidents were from elsewhere, the list includes claims from the Cyber Ninjas “audit” of Maricopa County’s election process about things like software and patch protocols not being followed and missing files.

County officials responded to each of the allegations months ago, saying those findings were in error and proved that Cyber Ninjas, which had never done such a review, clearly did not understand election equipment, procedures or laws.

But Parker also said the lawsuit is not an attempt to undo the 2020 presidential results in Arizona which gave Joe Biden the state’s 11 electoral votes.

Last edited:
Along with me going to vote against Trump endorsed candidate Kari Lake in the GOP Primary, I am also going to have to vote against the Trump endorsed candidate for AZ secretary of state. There are two other Republicans running for secretary of state besides the idiot dude that Trump endorsed. One of them proposed legislation to give the AZ legislature power to overturn the AZ Presidential election result, so I won't be voting for her. The other person running is State Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita. While she voted in favor of Karen Fann and the Cyber Ninjas' audit, and I don't really like her, I am going to have to vote for her in the GOP Primary.
Ugenti-Rita is a moron.

Ugenti-Rita is a moron.

She is mostly a moron. But I am absolutely Not voting for Trump/Lindell endorsed Mark Finchem. I could possibly vote for Shawnna Bolick instead of Ugenti-Rita in the primary.

She is mostly a moron. But I am absolutely Not voting for Trump/Lindell endorsed Mark Finchem. I could possibly vote for Shawnna Bolick instead of Ugenti-Rita in the primary.

Food for thought.

Thanks.

I think it's reflective of the electorate - we elect who we are, or at least what appeals to us.
To a degree, I agree with you. But then there are other people like Madison Cawthorn, Marjory Taylor Greene, and others on both left and right that seem to forget 'basic humanity," which is not something that usually reflects the majority of their electorate. In other words, it's one thing to debate how ethical abortion is, whether it should be legalized, etc. - it's another thing to call for violence against the other side. Many politicians have adopted similar violent rhetoric that I'm not entirely certain is in line with the majority of their electorate.

It is very scary that who could be Arizona's next Governor (Kari Lake) is linking to the gateway pundit as a legitimate news site. I already requested for my Republican mail-in ballot, and I will be voting for Karrin Taylor Robson as soon as I get it. I will probably have to vote against Kari Lake again in the general election. The Dem candidate for Governor is likely going to be Katie Hobbs, and I will definitely vote for Hobbs if Lake is the GOP candidate.

Kari Lake said Drag Queens are a danger to kids.

Here's Kari Lake at a drag show...

And here's Kari Lake having taken her own kid to a drag show.

Yup, completely hypocritical.

Kari Lake said Drag Queens are a danger to kids.

Here's Kari Lake at a drag show...

And here's Kari Lake having taken her own kid to a drag show.

Lakes signs have been getting destroyed at a high rate in town, its kinda hilarious.

Robson is getting ready to make a move.

Lake is a shooting start that might be flaming out.

Either way, Katie Hobbs looks like the democrat.

Easy win for the GOP whoever they run.

Hobbs is a moron.

But Lake seems to have screwed up a pretty good position.

While Ducey is not a favorite amongst conservatives, he is not alone in his endorsement.

Lake is fading fast from what I can tell.

Lake was endorsed by Trump.

This might tell you something about 2024.

Been in Arizona since 89. This is the last year I will be a registered Republican. The Party has way too many radicals for my taste.

After reviewing the Republicans running in the Primary for the Governor nomination, I can say I do not like any of them.
Reading info from their websites there is nothing to separate them from each other. All seem to use the issue of the Border as their main concern.

imo, pretty pathetic selection to choose from in all positions.

I already received my mail-in ballot and just voted for Robson for Governor and Ugenti-Rita for Secretary of State. I will leave the Attorney General part of the ballot blank since I'm going to vote Democrat for Attorney General mainly due to the abortion issue in this state.

Been in Arizona since 89. This is the last year I will be a registered Republican. The Party has way too many radicals for my taste.

After reviewing the Republicans running in the Primary for the Governor nomination, I can say I do not like any of them.
Reading info from their websites there is nothing to separate them from each other. All seem to use the issue of the Border as their main concern.

imo, pretty pathetic selection to choose from in all positions.

The sorry lot of twits the democrats have running is better ?

The sorry lot of twits the democrats have running is better ?
Depends on the race, but yes some are better.

Republicans running for Governor. All say the same thing. Build the wall, fight Biden. Not really address the other major issues like education, water, economic development.
Senate race. The two leading candidates (Masters and Lamon) call each other liberals. Each say we will finish the wall. Now they are throwing name calling at each other.
State Attorney General say basically the same thing also. Will stop Biden, Take the feds to court, and nothing about Arizona drug crimes, etc.

Hobbs, for Governor and Kelly for Senate are providing more informative and positive adds on what they want to accomplish.

Would you rather she cozy up to the likes of CNN or MSNBC? Would they even give her a fair interview?

I doubt it.

And keep in mind that she's an experienced journalist. She knows how the media operates.
Kari Lake, bless her soul, is an experienced MAGA journalist as you point out. The idea she has anything to fear from CNN or MSNBC is ludicrous.

You will be awarded no MAGA for this claptrap.

A hearty MAGA to everyone else.

Last edited:
Kari Lake, bless her soul, is an experienced MAGA journalist as you point out. The idea she has anything to fear from CNN or MSNBC is ludicrous.

You will be awarded no MAGA for this claptrap.

A hearty MAGA to everyone else.

Lake is currently mopping up the floor with Hobbs.

Depends on the race, but yes some are better.

Republicans running for Governor. All say the same thing. Build the wall, fight Biden. Not really address the other major issues like education, water, economic development.
Senate race. The two leading candidates (Masters and Lamon) call each other liberals. Each say we will finish the wall. Now they are throwing name calling at each other.
State Attorney General say basically the same thing also. Will stop Biden, Take the feds to court, and nothing about Arizona drug crimes, etc.

Hobbs, for Governor and Kelly for Senate are providing more informative and positive adds on what they want to accomplish.

Hobbs' adds are total crapp.

She's promising things she can't deliver.

Lake is waxing her on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom