• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kareem Hunt cut by the Chiefs

Wtf????

This girl crys assault and Hunt is punished. I just saw the videoon tmz. The video of the incident and the woman's interview with the police.

The young girl was told to leave by hunt's entourage because she was only 19 and she started using the n word.

This is a disgrace!

actually not, he should not kept his hands to himself. Gone upstairs and let it be. He lied to his team about this and to the NFL so he had to go.

What a dumb move by kc. I can almost guarentee a team will pick him up.

That is not going to happen, he is on the exempt list from the commissioner so no team will pick him up any time soon.

I used to follow NFL closely till Kapernic ruined it. Now I basically glance at it to see who wins the Joe Theismann award.

The NFL was not ruined by Kaepernic.

I’m not going to defend Hunt, but watching the video the altercation is minor at best and if the accuser was a man I’m not sure he would have gotten anything more than a fine.

The overreaction culture is out of hand these days

Well, the issue IMHO is more that he lied about the incident, that is of course unacceptable during an NFL investigation. Lying to your employer is also really stupid.

Its great for the Patriots! :lol:

Thanks Kareem

Wtf????

This girl crys assault and Hunt is punished. I just saw the videoon tmz. The video of the incident and the woman's interview with the police.

The young girl was told to leave by hunt's entourage because she was only 19 and she started using the n word.

This is a disgrace!

if you saw the video then you know, she didnt cry assault, she was in fact assaulted

if you want to attack the NFL.NFL Teams etc for inconsistency and hypocrisy of how they handle these things case to case thats fine but theres no debate about the girl being assaulted. She was in fact assaulted :shrug:

if you saw the video then you know, she didnt cry assault, she was in fact assaulted

if you want to attack the NFL.NFL Teams etc for inconsistency and hypocrisy of how they handle these things case to case thats fine but theres no debate about the girl being assaulted. She was in fact assaulted :shrug:

Perhaps legally but I have kicked cats and dogs harder than what Hunt did.

There is a difference between a pull closed fisted haymaker and a slap to the face. Both can be considered assault but produce drastically different results.

That 19-year old instigated that situation by assaulting Hunt's entourage.

1.) Perhaps legally
2.) but I have kicked cats and dogs harder than what Hunt did.
3.)There is a difference between a pull closed fisted haymaker and a slap to the face. Both can be considered assault but produce drastically different results.
4.) That 19-year old instigated that situation by assaulting Hunt's entourage.

1.) not perhaps its a fact its assult :shrug:
2.) meaningless to the fact its assault
3.) meaningless to the fact its still assault
4.) your opinion of that is meaningless to the fact its still assault on her

1.) not perhaps its a fact its assult :shrug:
2.) meaningless to the fact its assault
3.) meaningless to the fact its still assault
4.) your opinion of that is meaningless to the fact its still assault on her

I am not the type to judge things so black and white. I need to understand the context of the situation.

I am not the type to judge things so black and white. I need to understand the context of the situation.

what type you are doesnt matter to facts
in this case theres no accurate or factual judgment that exist thats not assault on hunt. :shrug:

what type you are doesnt matter to facts
in this case theres no accurate or factual judgment that exist thats not assault on hunt. :shrug:

Was he charged with a crime? Why wasn't he arrested?

Was he charged with a crime? Why wasn't he arrested?

more questions that doesnt change anything that he assaulted her LMAO
Fact remains he did :shrug:

So far it's being reported the NFL didn't see the video until a few days ago. Before that they just went by Hunt's and his entourage and the police statements. And Hunt lied and the police didn't really care, so the NFL is forgiven, SO FAR!!

If it comes out the NFL had the video before and did nothing this will be a bigger PR mess than the Ray Rice fiasco.

It is easy for the NFL to solve these situations.

Hire a better investigation firm in the NFL. Getting that video is extremely easy. Pay an employee 100k and that employee will gladly provide a video. That's how TMZ did it.

It is easy for the NFL to solve these situations.

Hire a better investigation firm in the NFL. Getting that video is extremely easy. Pay an employee 100k and that employee will gladly provide a video. That's how TMZ did it.

still assault regardless of opinions of poor handling management of info

There are reports that he punched a man in June, so I no longer support him signing with another team until he receives mandatory anger management sessions.

Back
Top Bottom