• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West

Let's not pretend that right wingers have only been criticizing specific implementations of mail-in voting.

I have no idea of the right wingers you think you are talking about nor do they matter to what I said.

Again; There are legitimate reasons not to vote by mail in the way that it was being proposed (just sending out ballots).

I have no idea of the right wingers you think you are talking about nor do they matter to what I said.

Again; There are legitimate reasons not to vote by mail in the way that it was being proposed (just sending out ballots).

Elaborate on what you specifically mean by "just sending out ballots." I can think of like a dozen interpretations of that.

If Kanye West attracts black votes away from Biden, helping Trump win, is that cheating?

He cant even get on the ticket, and by the way most black people I know think Kanye is nuts. So nothing to worry about this happening.

Elaborate on what you specifically mean by "just sending out ballots." I can think of like a dozen interpretations of that.

So you are saying you are this far along and still do not understand the arguments that are out there? Really?
You do not understand that simply mailing out ballots to every registered voter has inherent problems?
Sad.

First of all there is no valid reason to have everyone vote by mail. Covid is nothing more than an excuse, not a valid reason.
Secondly, if there is going to be voting by mail it should only be by request with further validation that the ballot was indeed requested and no other vote was cast by the specified person. And we do not have such a system yet, nor do we have time to create one in every state and put it through it's paces before this election.

So you are saying you are this far along and still do not understand the arguments that are out there? Really?
You do not understand that simply mailing out ballots to every registered voter has inherent problems?
Sad.

First of all there is no valid reason to have everyone vote by mail. Covid is nothing more than an excuse, not a valid reason.
Secondly, if there is going to be voting by mail it should only be by request with further validation that the ballot was indeed requested and no other vote was cast by the specified person. And we do not have such a system yet, nor do we have time to create one in every state and put it through it's paces before this election.

Says who? Says you and the Whack Job in the WH that says the Qanon candidate will be a future Republican star?

Says who? Says you and the Whack Job in the WH that says the Qanon candidate will be a future Republican star?

Says who? :doh iLOL

Non-whack-job reasonable people believe in such secured voting. But apparently not you. Go figure.

Hang on, you were mad that I was grouping right wingers together due to arguments you haven't made. Now you're mad that I'm not considering arguments "out there?"

I'm asking what YOU are arguing.

Sad.
Theses problems are minimal. You didn't know that? Sad.

Hang on, you were mad that I was grouping right wingers together due to arguments you haven't made. Now you're mad that I'm not considering arguments "out there?"
:lamo:doh:lamo
Mad? Thank you for confirming the idiocy of your thought processes here.

I'm asking what YOU are arguing.
As you should have already known, I seriously doubt that you were actually asking.

Theses problems are minimal. You didn't know that? Sad.
Wrong as usual.

You objected because I spoke in general about "right wingers." Do you deny this?

Says who? :doh iLOL

Non-whack-job reasonable people believe in such secured voting. But apparently not you. Go figure.

There are no non-whack-job reasonable people still lined up with Donnie boy. Maybe 3 years ago....MAYBE....maybe 2 years ago or even maybe 1 year ago,. Now....NOPE...not a one left. The only non-whack jobs stilled lined up with Donald are siloed up in some god-forsaken echo chamber and they are not smart enough to know it or to get out.

There are no non-whack-job reasonable people still lined up with Donnie boy. Maybe 3 years ago....MAYBE....maybe 2 years ago or even maybe 1 year ago,. Now....NOPE...not a one left.
Wrong as usual.

You objected because I spoke in general about "right wingers." Do you deny this?
Wut the **** are you on about? Objection? When did an "objection" become "mad"?

The following is our initial exchange. It contains your reply to something I said to another and my response to you.
And somehow you idiotically got "mad" out of that. :lamo
Like I stated, it is an indication of your thought processes.

Let's not pretend that right wingers have only been criticizing specific implementations of mail-in voting.

Again; There are legitimate reasons not to vote by mail in the way that it was being proposed (just sending out ballots)

Any person that votes for Kanye, for any reason, is a ****ing idiot...

That's a bit dramatic. More attacks against 3rd party candidates.

We need to re-imagine our electoral process and stop believing there are only 2 parties to vote for.

Life is best when you have multiple choices.

It is true that Libertarian political philosophy is beautifully diverse, though the focus in all aspects of the varying philosophies is on personal freedom and liberty. Something neither the Democrats or the Republicans endorse. However, I feel that at this time many feel it's "cool" to carry the Libertarian moniker but just vote for the Oligarchy. I say that those who vote Democrats are Democrats and those who vote Republicans are Republicans. That's it. If one is Libertarian, they will support the party and they will work to increase the exposure and votes, meaning they will vote Libertarian. Anyone who carries the Libertarian moniker but doesn't vote libertarian is just someone playing at being libertarian.

Jorgensen is the best out of the lot, plain and simple. If you want small, responsible, accountable government then you vote Jorgensen.

Which is what I said, most people who call themselves Libertarians are either Democrats or Republicans, meaning that there is no large party of Libertarians, which is why Libertarians always lose. But, I must point out that in a way you are no different than the two parties in thinking that you should support your nominee at all costs, even if they are a crappy candidate, the party is all that matters.

Which is what I said, most people who call themselves Libertarians are either Democrats or Republicans, meaning that there is no large party of Libertarians, which is why Libertarians always lose. But, I must point out that in a way you are no different than the two parties in thinking that you should support your nominee at all costs, even if they are a crappy candidate, the party is all that matters.

Well I don't hold loyalty to the LP. Though at this moment, I think it's important to support them to try to promote them to the national stage. We need actual political competition to start to exert control over the parties. I will vote for the candidate I feel is best for the job and who best echos my own personal platform and philosophy, regardless of their "chance to win". I believe that only if we vote honestly can we control the Republic. And more times than not, that candidate is going to be the Libertarian candidate. If, somehow, the Republocrats ever pulled their heads out of their asses and nominated a stellar candidate who did all those things, I'd vote for them. But since the Republocrats are a Big Government, Big Spending, Big Deficit, Big Brother, Big War, Corporate State, Fascist party, the chances of that happening appear to be very low.

Well I don't hold loyalty to the LP. Though at this moment, I think it's important to support them to try to promote them to the national stage. We need actual political competition to start to exert control over the parties. I will vote for the candidate I feel is best for the job and who best echos my own personal platform and philosophy, regardless of their "chance to win". I believe that only if we vote honestly can we control the Republic. And more times than not, that candidate is going to be the Libertarian candidate. If, somehow, the Republocrats ever pulled their heads out of their asses and nominated a stellar candidate who did all those things, I'd vote for them. But since the Republocrats are a Big Government, Big Spending, Big Deficit, Big Brother, Big War, Corporate State, Fascist party, the chances of that happening appear to be very low.

One thing you guys and Bernie supporters just can't comprehend is that power corrupts. The more power you have the more corrupt you get. If Libertarians or Bernie actually won and they gained more power, they would become just as corrupt as Democrats and Republicans.

Look at Obama. He campaigned on a theme of changing the way Washington works. Not only did he accept DNC and superpac money all over the place but as soon as he got in office he made back room deals to pass Obamacare.

Look at Bernie, he couldn't win as an Independent so he ran as a Democrat because he needed the powerful DNC to win. If he had become the nominee he would have gotten further help from the DNC and extremely rich Democratic superpacs. He would have gladly accepted their money in order to further his agenda, while all the while claiming he was against them and for the little guy.

Look at Trump. He was elected to drain the swamp because he was a Nationalist, not a Republican. Hell, rich people and the RNC and even Fox News itself did everything they could to try stopping Trump from being the nominee. Now I already know your feelings on Trump.

The point is, if Gary Johnson had won, the more power he got the more corrupt he would have become. Same thing for Jo Jorgensen. It is in political DNA. For voters to think that these people would never get corrupt is just plain naive. It's just transferring the corruptness from one party to another party.

One thing you guys and Bernie supporters just can't comprehend is that power corrupts. The more power you have the more corrupt you get. If Libertarians or Bernie actually won and they gained more power, they would become just as corrupt as Democrats and Republicans.

Look at Obama. He campaigned on a theme of changing the way Washington works. Not only did he accept DNC and superpac money all over the place but as soon as he got in office he made back room deals to pass Obamacare.

Look at Bernie, he couldn't win as an Independent so he ran as a Democrat because he needed the powerful DNC to win. If he had become the nominee he would have gotten further help from the DNC and extremely rich Democratic superpacs. He would have gladly accepted their money in order to further his agenda, while all the while claiming he was against them and for the little guy.

Look at Trump. He was elected to drain the swamp because he was a Nationalist, not a Republican. Hell, rich people and the RNC and even Fox News itself did everything they could to try stopping Trump from being the nominee. Now I already know your feelings on Trump.

The point is, if Gary Johnson had won, the more power he got the more corrupt he would have become. Same thing for Jo Jorgensen. It is in political DNA. For voters to think that these people would never get corrupt is just plain naive. It's just transferring the corruptness from one party to another party.

Why do you think I don't understand that? If the LP ever got in, it would need to be watched. We would have to ensure there was proper political competition, and when the LP stops living by what it promotes and instead is taken over by other interests, then it could then be replaced with a different party.

All parties would have to be replaced over time. Keeping the Republic isn't just voting your party indefinitely for infinity and thinking that it's going to work out ok. It takes continual input, research, and turnover.

But that doesn't mean that we should turnover the parties. If Jo Jorgensen got in, she's not going to immediately go all Trump. We work to reduce the power of the President and reign in the government. Overtime the LP would become corrupt, and then you throw it out and replace it with something else. You don't stagnate on a single party, stagnation is slow death.

So yes, we'd always have to put in effort and work to keep the Republic. So long as one is interested in keeping the Republic, that will never change.

Wut the **** are you on about? Objection? When did an "objection" become "mad"?

The following is our initial exchange. It contains your reply to something I said to another and my response to you.
And somehow you idiotically got "mad" out of that. :lamo
Like I stated, it is an indication of your thought processes.

:shrug: right wingers tell me I'm "triggered" every day. I just assume the same concept works for you guys. In either case, I'm not interested in this derail because I'm not actually interested in your feelings.

Trump got more corrupt more quickly than any president since... what, Nixon?

But hey, don't let that stop you.

Trump got more corrupt more quickly than any president since... what, Nixon?

But hey, don't let that stop you.

Let's not forget Obama's deep state who used insiders already in place to try thwarting Trump's agenda and creating an insurance policy in case Trump won.

Let's not forget Obama's deep state who used insiders already in place to try thwarting Trump's agenda and creating an insurance policy in case Trump won.

No one who matters believes that nonsense.

Deeeeeep staaaaate :lamo

Don't worry, Q will save you in 2024. He's busy dealing with the aliens in Roswell right now.

Back
Top Bottom