• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West

I agree 100%, so long as enough people buy into the faux dichotomy, the Republocrats will always win. But if people think we need 3rd parties, they have to break that cycle. The only way to get change is to support change, you will not get change by supporting the status quo.

Someone needs to start a party that actually represents the middle, between Democrats and Republicans. Libertarians are both left and right, and are basically half Democrats and half Republicans. They aren't in the middle. They are either one or the other.

Unfortunately as long as people accept the idea that the turd they are running is somehow better than the turd the other guys are running third parties have a long uphill battle.

That it is, that it is. Yet I will still fight that battle and support 3rd parties. It's the only way to regain control. Besides, Jorgensen is a much better candidate than either Biden or Trump.

Cheating? No, that's not what the word means.

That said, the GOP trying to push a mentally unstable man to do this purely for their political gain is certainly unethical.

What is unethical is abusing your power to try changing the results of the 2016 election.

You Trumpsters are are absolutely scared ****less that Trump is going to lose, and you should be.

I have to admit, it’s enjoyable watching you guys grasping at any possible salvation no matter how absurd, like trying to prop up West. Last poll I saw on West said that he was polling at 2% in just a few states, 5 points behind the undecideds.

And those West supporters are probably more often peroxide blond (not gender specific) trailer trash utterly enamored with celebrity than American Blacks. Probably takes a West to cut some of the trailer trash crowd away from DonDon. Gee I thought Donnie had their vote sown up.

Someone needs to start a party that actually represents the middle, between Democrats and Republicans. Libertarians are both left and right, and are basically half Democrats and half Republicans. They aren't in the middle. They are either one or the other.

We're not Republicans OR Democrats. Of course some of our policies echo either side, but our platform as whole is not either. It's a bit more centrist and a whole lot more "less government" on the 2-D scale of political ideologies.

Until third parties can gain enough following in enough states to have meaningful representation in congress, voting for one in a presidential race does no more than benefit whomever is ahead in one's state. That may not be a big loss in an ordinary election, but . . .

Wow. A non TDS post. I really didn't think you had it in you. The problem with third parties is there isn't one that represents the middle, between Democrats and Republicans. That's why they never do well. They represent the extremes and the extremes are in the minority.

If you wonder how much bull**** this involves, check this story out.

Kanye is talking ‘almost daily’ with Jared. Seems like coordination to me.

Also, knowing how incompetent Kushner is, it’s not gonna work.

Inside Kanye West’s “Almost Daily” Chats With Jared Kushner—And Whether The White House Exploits His Mental State

And here’s a page of voter signatures that was rejected from NJ, probably as soon as the signature checkers could stop laughing.

6cd0fd225bc81bcd344e9537dc9a93c1.jpg

Funny how you guys can say this. What happened after Hillary lost in 2016? Jill Stein demanded a recount. Jill Stein! She had absolutely no chance of winning. They shouldn't have even allowed a recount due to this. Could it possibly be that she was coordinating with Hillary or the Democratic party?

Bravo...a voice of reason in a sea of nonsensical irrelevance.

You need a true Party apparatus to make a meaningful run at the Presidency. Now you can build it or you can wait for one of the major parties to become so jaded, so narrowly focused and led by unscrupulous blind blithering idiots that you can steal it right out from under their noses and even make them pay for the privilege (see GOP of 2014-2016). Newt Gingrich set the GOP on this path to party destruction and some 25 years later its about to come crashing down completely. Heck its almost there now.

The problem is there is a huge population who are centrists, between the Democrats and the Republicans and there is no third party that represents the biggest voting block of Americans. All of the third parties represent minority extremes.

Yes yes...but y'all tell us the same thing every election cycle. Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal if the Republocrats could put up something other than **** every time.

The problem is only an idiot would want to be president. Whoever wins, 50% of Americans will constantly be at your throat, stabbing you in the back, waiting to pounce on your every move, taking you to court to stop every action you want to do, and be the victim of endless witch hunt investigations. This is why we had Hillary and Trump. Sometimes **** floats to the top of the toilet.

The GOP is helping Kanye get on the ballot in some states. But there is no mathematical way that West can accumulate the EC votes to win.

It's just a transparent attempt to siphon votes away from Biden by people of color.

If Kanye West attracts black votes away from Biden, helping Trump win, is that cheating?

Unfortunately as long as people accept the idea that the turd they are running is somehow better than the turd the other guys are running third parties have a long uphill battle.

1. only a turd would want to be president, so that's why only turds run to be president and only turds become president

2. the biggest voting block is in the middle and there are no parties that represent the middle. Third parties are always the minority extremes.

Who loved West? not me.

I don’t know about you specifically, but most of you lefties who claim that don’t want to admit it and are lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That it is, that it is. Yet I will still fight that battle and support 3rd parties. It's the only way to regain control. Besides, Jorgensen is a much better candidate than either Biden or Trump.

As I said, the biggest voting block is in the middle, between Democrats and Republicans. There are no parties that represent that biggest voting block. Therefore these third parties that only represent the extremes will never be anything more than a minority party.

We're not Republicans OR Democrats. Of course some of our policies echo either side, but our platform as whole is not either. It's a bit more centrist and a whole lot more "less government" on the 2-D scale of political ideologies.

Libertarians are split between Democrats and Republicans. That's why many of them vote either Democrat or Republican. Libertarians split themselves up between the two because there really is no such thing as one Libertarian party.

Funny how you guys can say this. What happened after Hillary lost in 2016? Jill Stein demanded a recount. Jill Stein! She had absolutely no chance of winning. They shouldn't have even allowed a recount due to this. Could it possibly be that she was coordinating with Hillary or the Democratic party?

Look over there!

An imaginary scenario!

If Kanye West attracts black votes away from Biden, helping Trump win, is that cheating?

Kanye met with Jared Kushner and Ivanka in Colorado to move along his candidacy. So obviously, it can't be cheating ....the Trumps would NEVER cheat. :roll:

its a free country at the moment, Kanye can run and people who vote for him have the right an are not ----ing idiots
Apparently kanye recently met with Kushner. Now what?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's certainly underhanded, but it's not cheating in the same way that Trump attacking mail-in ballots (except where he thinks it will help him) and simultaneously kneecapping USPS in order to jeopardize ballots arriving on time.
If what Kanye is doing is designed specifically to harm either candidate's chances, yes it is underhanded, but your crap about mail-in ballots is just partisan hackery on your part becasue there are legitimate reasons not to vote by mail in the way that it was being proposed (just sending out ballots).

I don't agree with all of Jorgensen's but that's probably who will get my vote. I refuse to vomit in my mouth for Trump or Biden

If what Kanye is doing is designed specifically to harm either candidate's chances, yes it is underhanded, but your crap about mail-in ballots is just partisan hackery on your part becasue there are legitimate reasons not to vote by mail in the way that it was being proposed (just sending out ballots).

Let's not pretend that right wingers have only been criticizing specific implementations of mail-in voting.

Libertarians are split between Democrats and Republicans. That's why many of them vote either Democrat or Republican. Libertarians split themselves up between the two because there really is no such thing as one Libertarian party.

It is true that Libertarian political philosophy is beautifully diverse, though the focus in all aspects of the varying philosophies is on personal freedom and liberty. Something neither the Democrats or the Republicans endorse. However, I feel that at this time many feel it's "cool" to carry the Libertarian moniker but just vote for the Oligarchy. I say that those who vote Democrats are Democrats and those who vote Republicans are Republicans. That's it. If one is Libertarian, they will support the party and they will work to increase the exposure and votes, meaning they will vote Libertarian. Anyone who carries the Libertarian moniker but doesn't vote libertarian is just someone playing at being libertarian.

Jorgensen is the best out of the lot, plain and simple. If you want small, responsible, accountable government then you vote Jorgensen.

Back
Top Bottom