• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West says he asked Trump to be his 2024 running mate

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Loving those boot!

His entire life is a performance, no wonder he struggles with reality.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during this meeting!

Kanye’s take on the meeting:

…and Mike Lindell chairing the RNC……..

I'm wondering if tRump laughed as hard as I did when I heard about this.

Probably not though , he really hasn't ever shown any evidence of a sense of humor.

Kanye being the GOP nominee is not as far fetched as some would think.

I would not be surprised to see Trump consider it, if he considered Lake he will consider West.

No shit - Republicans put Trump in the White House and will likely put Walker in Congress. Nominating Yeezus is right up their alley.

It almost makes sense.

The one thing both of them have in common is that there isn‘t anything either one of them wouldn’t do to be on a television screen.

It almost makes sense.

The one thing both of them have in common is that there isn‘t anything either one of them wouldn’t do to be on a television screen.

That and they are both full blown crazy with limited to no understanding of history, policy, and politics.

I would not be surprised to see Trump consider it, if he considered Lake he will consider West.
He would never ever ever agree to be second fiddle to a woman or a black man.

I'm wondering if tRump laughed as hard as I did when I heard about this.

Probably not though , he really hasn't ever shown any evidence of a sense of humor.

That's true.

Looking at his face we know it can smile, but I doubt it has ever laughed. What do you want, he's a psycho.

Kayne or Trump?

Who even knows any more?

I do know Trump would never be seen in those ridiculous boots.

I guess you can't see them in the OP clip but they are there, and they can't be unseen.

That's true.

Looking at his face we know it can smile, but I doubt it has ever laughed. What do you want, he's a psycho.
He never laughs and didn't have a dog as President. Even Hitler had a dog.

Back
Top Bottom