• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kanye West is gonna beat Kamala Harris

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Congratulations to re-elected for another 4 more years mr Donald Trump President Of the United States!

Kanye West Congratulates Kamala Harris Despite Running Against Her

All that said ... Kanye has made it clear -- he's in it to win it, and as we've been reporting, he's trying to get on the November ballot in certain states.

It seems Trump's people believe Kanye could be a spoiler and hurt Biden by siphoning off black votes from the Democrats.

If West can't get on more state ballots do not be surprised to see Trump replace Pence with West.

If West can't get on more state ballots do not be surprised to see Trump replace Pence with West.

Look, people say Trump has NPD which is a form of mental illness. Kanye West is reported to be bi-polar which also is a form of mental illness. Why would you want these guys?

Look, people say Trump has NPD which is a form of mental illness. Kanye West is reported to be bi-polar which also is a form of mental illness. Why would you want these guys?

LOL. Having Kayne on his ticket would finally unite the Kardashians and Trumps who are basically the same people. Famous for being famous.

Congratulations to re-elected for another 4 more years mr Donald Trump President Of the United States!

Kanye West Congratulates Kamala Harris Despite Running Against Her

Your congratulations to Trump are premature. Has Kanye gotten on the ballot anywhere yet? Last I heard, he had too many phony signatures on his petitions. If he is on the ballot anywhere he'll be running for president, not vice president, so he'll be running against Biden. Harris isn't running for president.

Is Kanye still pursuing a run? It's his right, but man what a crap show. I'm patiently waiting for Elmo to announce his candidacy as well, because why not?

Is Kanye still pursuing a run? It's his right, but man what a crap show. I'm patiently waiting for Elmo to announce his candidacy as well, because why not?

I've been doing some looking. It's very chaotic. According to this article, he changed his mind
Kanye West Is No Longer Running for President in 2020

OTOH, he seems think he's running against Kamala Harris.
Kanye West Calls Himself ‘Future President,’ Tells Kamala Harris ‘It’s an Honor to Run Against You’

Both these articles are from yesterday.

I've been doing some looking. It's very chaotic. According to this article, he changed his mind
Kanye West Is No Longer Running for President in 2020

OTOH, he seems think he's running against Kamala Harris.
Kanye West Calls Himself ‘Future President,’ Tells Kamala Harris ‘It’s an Honor to Run Against You’

Both these articles are from yesterday.

Yeah, I remember reading about him not running and that's where I left off. I make it a concerted effort to avoid Kanye news.

:)

Yeah, I remember reading about him not running and that's where I left off. I make it a concerted effort to avoid Kanye news.

:)

I don't generally pay attention to celebrates either. Kanye as a politician is not real convincing.

I don't generally pay attention to celebrates either. Kanye as a politician is not real convincing.

I'm not against his right to run; go for it. I just haven't seen anything that's convinced me it's a serious candidacy. His demeanor doesn't seem conducive to working well with others since he's proven to be a "my way or the highway" kind of operator.

It seems Trump's people believe Kanye could be a spoiler and hurt Biden by siphoning off black votes from the Democrats.

Kanye is the only actual African-American in the race. But I'm sure Harris has the Jamaican-Indian-American vote all locked up.

Kanye is the only actual African-American in the race. But I'm sure Harris has the Jamaican-Indian-American vote all locked up.

Fair enough and certain Trump has all the KKK votes locked up.

I believe the Trump admin is abusing the man's sketchy mental health to encourage him to run, hoping to draw votes away from the Democrats. Every little helps Trump.

I believe the Trump admin is abusing the man's sketchy mental health to encourage him to run, hoping to draw votes away from the Democrats. Every little helps Trump.

If that's the case it seems rather daft since Kanye isn't taken seriously by a lot of people outside of his artistic ability.

Racist bull****. Harris was born in the USA, and the fact her father's ancestors were taken to Jamaica, and not the US mainland doesn't make them less African.

If that's the case it seems rather daft since Kanye isn't taken seriously by a lot of people outside of his artistic ability.

Any way Jared can game the system for his father in law. Every vote counts.

Racist bull****. Harris was born in the USA, and the fact her father's ancestors were taken to Jamaica, and not the US mainland doesn't make them less African.

Donald Harris is only African according to the "one-drop" rule, which even that is tenuous at best in his case. Harris claims descent from a white slave-owning Irish plantation owner. He might have some African DNA, but that's not where his cultural ancestry or more than a fraction of his biological ancestry lies.

OTOH Kanye is 100% African-American both biologically and culturally.

The left are the ones who take all this racial pedigree **** seriously. Biden was ordered to pick a black female and dutifully obeyed. I'm just using their own standards here.

election interference professionals have discovered Kanye. i sorta liked Gold Digger for a minute, but then he turned into a raving nutter.

Back
Top Bottom