• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala would allow Putin to stay in power.

I hope Joe can stay healthy because Ms Chamberlain here has no spine

This diversity hire of a VP has not, and has never, been able to demonstrate her ability to lead. No wonder she was the first nominee candidate to drop out of her presidential run.

Imagine her trying to run this country? Especially with her expertise in solving our immigration issues?

Question:

Is it wrong and authoritarian to be in favor of a mandatory IQ test before being allowed to post on international political-related topics?

or will I get sued by radical populists for insulting their knowledge of geopolitics?

Thank you.

I mean there are possibly worse ones but that one certainly ranks very high
I don't like the lack of unity, but she could be trying to counterbalance the response. The one we need to be worried about is Putin, and he has indicated a scenario where he would turn the west into radioactive dust. He has to go by any means. The entire planet is in peril while he is in power.

I wasn't aware they were allowing anything. I didn't know the American government had a choice.

Listen, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump all knew Putin did these things, he killed people and ravaged countries threw all their presidencies. Biden has done more than all combined. Not that he wanted to, we just all have cell phones now and the world can't ignore it anymore.

Tell me, what must you think of our former president asking Putin for political favors while he's murdering Ukrainians, and locking his citizens up for protesting it? It surprises me you're worried about Kamala of all people.

I hope Joe can stay healthy because Ms Chamberlain here has no spine

Camel Toe Harris .. one of the most aggressive non-politicians we've had in office. She'd most likely do her nervous laugh about this topic considering she doesn't understand it. Does she even know who Putin is?

Who says Biden shouldn't have said that? The issue was the White House limp wristed walking Bidens statements back.
Remember when everyone in the trump white house was trying to walk this back:

"Obama tapped my phones".

Would you show us the thread you started on that?

Who says Biden shouldn't have said that? The issue was the White House limp wristed walking Bidens statements back.

^ "Macho, macho man ..."

Camel Toe Harris .. one of the most aggressive non-politicians we've had in office. She'd most likely do her nervous laugh about this topic considering she doesn't understand it. Does she even know who Putin is?
What is it about trump fans and their fear and hatred of women? I don't understand it.

Remember when everyone in the trump white house was trying to walk this back:

"Obama tapped my phones".

Would you show us the thread you started on that?

Whataboutism at its finest

Back
Top Bottom