• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala would allow Putin to stay in power.

The fact you created this bullshit thread tells me you might as well have said those things.

That fact that you made this bullshit post proves that you don't have a ****ing clue what you are talking about

Do you want to delete yours?

"Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., said the White House’s walking back Biden's remark "damages his credibility."

No, because I stated nothing that was false.

You did. Here, let me remind you of your mistake once again. --

The photos from Bucha rigorously enforce the idea of Putin's removal. Harris is still on script, and Joe did indicate he went off it due to moral outrage. Everybody is thinking it, so this is not a big deal. Not sorry, cultists.

It's not a decision she can make.

The only way the "man" is going out, is in a body bag

From your mouth to God's ears. Then again, Gorbachev was the president in the past and loved once as much as Putin has been loved now and he was overthrown by his OWN people, so don't discard that occurring now. The Oligarchs are losing big amounts of money with the sanctions and the military people are losing their reputations as being capable military people and all of that because Putin put them into an impossible-to-win situation. Do not be surprised if Putin is dethroned by his own.
When someone says that it will be the first time

?????? What?

Everyone has been saying that Trump (the man) is incompetent and a bad president. He has been much the cause of the Republicans losing. It would be wise of the Republicans to choose someone else to run for president in 2024. With Trump as their leader, they have the onus on their backs. Trump (the man) is the one that needs to go.........not the Republican party.
Worthless post

I hope Joe can stay healthy because Ms Chamberlain here has no spine

"Allow"? Perhaps she is saying this because for whatever other faults she may possess, she is neither insane nor senile. The United States should have absolutely nothing to do with Putin's removal from power, unless we want to risk ending human life on this planet.

one of those countries in the "World" is Russia, and russia actually TAKES NOTES. They LISTEN to what we say. if the goal is to start world war 3, making him paranoid over nothing is certainly a way to start.

Rather, only the biden left thinks any of this was a good idea. Should have shut the **** up, and there might have been a real chance of getting of rid him. Not so anymore.
That was a lot of words to just say "I don't even know what I'm mad about this time." Could have saved a few keystrokes.

That was a lot of words to just say "I don't even know what I'm mad about this time." Could have saved a few keystrokes.
hey, i get it, some people are just closed minded, and well never, under any circumstances, listen to reason.

Back
Top Bottom