• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala, the next president?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?

Haha.. it's admirable that you still believe the DNC propaganda, but c'mon, even you may be getting a glimmer of reality.

Because he knows Trump is going to lose and Trump is unlikely to die in the next few months

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

Harris will be sitting behind them observing.............with a huge wet spot.

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

Harris will be sitting behind them observing.............with a huge wet spot.

LOL!!

Biden will **** up the inaugural speech they write for him.

LOL!!

Biden will **** up the inaugural speech they write for him.

Seems you've accepted that Biden's going to win then.

Haha.. it's admirable that you still believe the DNC propaganda, but c'mon, even you may be getting a glimmer of reality.

Biden: goes out riding a bike
Trump: struggles drinking water and with stairs
Biden: occasionally makes a gaff while speaking in public
Trump: disjointed, stumbling public speaker who is unable to complete a thought

Haha. OK. I anticipate the debates. You?

You knowwwwwww.............theeeee thingggggggggggggggg!

Because he knows Trump is going to lose and Trump is unlikely to die in the next few months

A lot of Trump supporters are unstable. Trump could suffer the same fate as Caligula or Nero

Don't forget Trump rides a golf cart while everybody else walks at the G summits.

If I had to choose between Pence and Harris as a president if the president died or became unable to fulfill the office, I would pick her every time. Pence is a dunce. If there is a VP debate, I think you will learn it is so. And Harris helps the ticket. She helps with the black vote for sure. She helps with the women voters and finally she is not a farut left liberal, which will give disgruntled GOP voters who hate Trump the ability to vote for the ticket. She might not bring in the ultra liberal voters and maybe some young voters, but you can not get everything in one VP.

Seems you've accepted that Biden's going to win then.

You don't read so good, do you?

The member I was responding to said "if" Biden wins.

I don't think he'll win...heck, I don't think he'll actually be the Dem nominee.

I don't think he'll win...heck, I don't think he'll actually be the Dem nominee.

You also think Obama’s birth certificate is fake so we have no reason to take you seriously.

You knowwwwwww.............theeeee thingggggggggggggggg!

7B9B7DBA-C8B6-446A-9C6F-A017C2AB3FC5.jpg

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no, I tested perfectly this morning, meaning — meaning I tested negative.

See your raise and raise.....

Biden will be removed via the 25th Amendment, if he doesn't stroke out first.

Only thing funnier than Creepy Joe being president will be Kamala the Ugandan Warrior be president.

You also think Obama’s birth certificate is fake so we have no reason to take you seriously.

And you think global warming is real and voting is a fundamental right.

"you don't read so well"

you're welcome.

Biden will be removed via the 25th Amendment, if he doesn't stroke out first.

Only thing funnier than Creepy Joe being president will be Kamala the Ugandan Warrior be president.

cool story bro.

Either way, Trump and his grifter family and thugs he surrounds himself will be thrown out of power, into the abyss of political irrelevance, and maybe jail.;)

:lamo

I hope he does.

It only proves what hypocrites liberals are.

He's a racist asshole who thought his kids were to good to school with black kids.

:lamo
Comments like the above only prove what people think and say about Trump supporters.

Around this time four years ago, conservative treehouse kept saying Trump would win in a landslide. This year...I've seen them say nothing as of yet.

You guys nervous? ;)

Back
Top Bottom