• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala, the next president?

You don’t believe in science and you haven’t read the constitution. And you say you are not ****ing stupid. ��

All you have are insults? :lamo

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

Harris will be sitting behind them observing.............with a huge wet spot.

Do you think he will make it to the State Of The Union?

Unlike Trump, who found a young model, that did nude avante garde freaky ****, Biden's wife is a doctor, who will continue to have a practice.

Harris, is a principled prosecutor. She is articulate and forceful. You WISH Nicky Haley had her gravitas.

She's a poser who rolls with the polls.

Principled? What a freaking joke.

Trying to keep prisoners in jail past their paroles?

Withholding evidence in a death sentence case?

And I thought Trumptards were off the rails?

All you have are insults? :lamo

:lamo
And all you have is ignorance.

And it's not insulting for "Citizen" to refer to ignorance....as ignorance.

That's not name-calling. That's called truth-calling.

:lamo
And all you have is ignorance.

And it's not insulting for "Citizen" to refer to ignorance....as ignorance.

That's not name-calling. That's called truth-calling.

Citizen didn't say ignorance...

You don’t believe in science and you haven’t read the constitution. And you say you are not ****ing stupid. ��

...he inferred that I'm stupid. You can add lying to your strategy of launching insults.

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

Biden's not winning but I suppose this is a dry run for her to try to make it again on her own as the nominee in 2024.

...he inferred that I'm stupid. You can add lying to your strategy of launching insults.
You said that you are not ****ing stupid. I just repeated what you stated.

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

Of course you don't. No surprise at all. My only question to you is why you don't want Harris to be president? Because she isn't white? Or because she isn't an old white man (like me)?

In answer to your OP's question, yes, obviously Harris is the odds-on favorite to become president in 2024.

With four years of experience in the WH, she'll be a tremendous prospect for being our next president.

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

This from a Trump supporter. Trump, mid-July:

"But we had, in 2016, something even more so, but we got in, and we had 306 to, I guess, 223, which was a tremendous margin of difference. You remember, they all said, “He cannot get to 270.” I went to Maine a number of times, where we just freed up lobster fishing and fishing. Just—they took away 5,000 square miles from Maine. I just opened it up. And I just got rid of tariffs in China. And we’re working on European Union, which charge our fishermen tariffs. And I said, “You’re not going to do that.” So we freed it up for Maine. But if you take a look, we went up there recently. There were crowds. Thousands of people lined up going over to a factory where we were opening up for—we’re making swabs. A beautiful, big, new factory, making swabs."

I could have picked a similar stream of idiocy from any day of the week.

Give me spittle over this incoherent trash any day.

I'm aware of what he said. I was being diplomatic. He also didn't call you stupid.

...he inferred that I'm stupid.

You raised that as a possibility. It was a middle-cut fastball, and he crushed it. So stop whining.

You can add lying to your strategy of launching insults.

And you say you're not ****ing stupid?

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?
That would require intellectual integrity and logical consistency.

Back
Top Bottom