• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala, the next president?

Haha.. it's admirable that you still believe the DNC propaganda, but c'mon, even you may be getting a glimmer of reality.

I know you don’t think trump is in good health. Talk about propaganda

Biden will be removed via the 25th Amendment, if he doesn't stroke out first.

Only thing funnier than Creepy Joe being president will be Kamala the Ugandan Warrior be president.
LOL. If trump was not removed via the 25th amendment, then nobody will

And you think global warming is real and voting is a fundamental right.

And you don’t. You have got to be kidding

Well lets start with the fact that Trump seems to at least know where he is at unlike Joe.

Really?

Trump didn't even know his own wife ... was standing right next to him :shock:

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President?

No, I do not think that most Americans want a President Harris, but -- as usual -- we the people have very little to say about the candidates.

We are handed one choice: the lesser of two evils.

(I wish that we had a parliamentary system -- which is closer to genuine democracy.)

Yes, yes...you go on telling your self that. It'll help you deny reality when it slaps you upside the head.

BTW, I'll be waiting for Friday for my own personal amusement.;)

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

So you have come to the conclusion that trump is going to lose. Excellent. Who knows about her she may show skills or not.

Hold on to your horses. Lets see who this woman is first.

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

Harris will be sitting behind them observing.............with a huge wet spot.

How will Biden get through the oath? Three words at a time.

Of course I don't. I'm not ****ing stupid.

You don’t believe in science and you haven’t read the constitution. And you say you are not ****ing stupid. 😂

If Biden wins, Jill will be standing next to him wiping the spittle from his chin during his 2-3 word sentences while conducting his first State Of The Union address.

Harris will be sitting behind them observing.............with a huge wet spot.

Unlike Trump, who found a young model, that did nude avante garde freaky ****, Biden's wife is a doctor, who will continue to have a practice.

Harris, is a principled prosecutor. She is articulate and forceful. You WISH Nicky Haley had her gravitas.

Unlike Trump, who found a young model, that did nude avante garde freaky ****, Biden's wife is a doctor, who will continue to have a practice.

Harris, is a principled prosecutor. She is articulate and forceful. You WISH Nicky Haley had her gravitas.

:doh:roll: Biden's wife IS NOT a doctor.
Harris ? Smoking dope while sending people to prison for doing the same thing ? principled?

:doh:roll: Biden's wife IS NOT a doctor.
Harris ? Smoking dope while sending people to prison for doing the same thing ? principled?

Um yes, Jill Biden has a Doctorate of Education. So she's a doctor. I believe what you're looking for is "she's not a physician". There is a difference. By all means learn it for the next time you want to disparage her.

You don’t believe in science and you haven’t read the constitution. And you say you are not ****ing stupid.

complaint calling members stupid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom