• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala, the next president?

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?
Because even "conservatives" quail at the thought...

Correct. No reason to take him or his ilk seriously. None at all.

:lamo
Ummm...and you think you just mic dropped, don't you?

You're wrong. He's right. You're....a Trump acolyte. He wins.
I prefer Trumplodyte

You also think Obama’s birth certificate is fake so we have no reason to take you seriously.

QAnon says they are going to prove that any day now...

Oh, now your worried about dictatorship? How convieent
It just gives him another opportunity to try out his latest racist slur.

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.
I think unless the establishment does to him what they tried to do to Trump via Comey and Co, Biden, if elected, will channel his inner Charlton Heston "you can have my presidency when you pry it from my cold dead hands" Biden has wanted this for a long time and he isnt gonna let go if it easily to a bunch of damn dirty apes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?
A week or two ago I would of agreed with you. Whatever he had seems to of passed. He isnt 100% yet but I see rolling thunder on the horizon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

No reason she can't be a good president.

She is tough, she has been a successful prosecutor, she talks and carries herself well, she knows what is right and wrong and has the will power and strength of her beliefs to go after it and achieve it. Trump is president and he has none of the qualifications or experience that she has. I would be fine with her being president.

man, that would really piss off the modern day Confederates.

That would be so cool! I was feeling really down with being stuck with Joe Biden as the only alternative to Mousse-olini Papa Don, now I can hold out hope that Kamala will be president and I can vote for Joe with some degree of happiness.

man, that would really piss off the modern day Confederates.

They'll probably show up at state houses carrying their guns. They always lose their minds when they don't get what they want.

If non-citizens can't vote, then voting isn't a fundamental right. Words have meanings. If voting was considered a fundamental right, the Bill of Rights would have and amendment saying that.

Words have meanings? WTF are you trying to say?

The Constitution has meaning. That's all that matters. Again, READ the dag-gum 26th Amendment. All of this stuff about non-citizens and 12 year olds is just mindless drivel, my friend.

You severely underestimate how many people do not like Harris.....at all.

You severely underestimate how many people despise Trump and his goons with a seething passion.

Trump never tried to rule by executive fiat. No matter how many times you lie and say he gas.

Oh he has, and is continuing to do so to this very day.

I don't know about CTH, but I'm not.

I suspect CTH hasn't been talking about the election much because Sundance is busy with other stuff. (You know what that is, right?)

Conspiracy theory garbage meant to rile up his idiot followers? He should run for office.

Conspiracy theory garbage meant to rile up his idiot followers? He should run for office.

Yes, yes...you go on telling your self that. It'll help you deny reality when it slaps you upside the head.

Yes, yes...you go on telling your self that. It'll help you deny reality when it slaps you upside the head.

Sure kid. keep looking for pizza gate and Obama's birth certificate.

I think Nov 3rd will tell you everything you need to know. We'll see how the current polls do, in a week.

You don't read so good, do you?

The member I was responding to said "if" Biden wins.

I don't think he'll win...heck, I don't think he'll actually be the Dem nominee.
Given the context, I've just got to call the bolded out!

Back
Top Bottom