• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala, the next president?

Around this time four years ago, conservative treehouse kept saying Trump would win in a landslide. This year...I've seen them say nothing as of yet.

You guys nervous? ;)

Not anymore.....Harris was an absolute disaster of a pick.......Hell Al Sharpton might have been a better pick....

cool story bro.

Either way, Trump and his grifter family and thugs he surrounds himself will be thrown out of power, into the abyss of political irrelevance, and maybe jail.;)

The Ugandan Warrior promised to outlaw guns via an executive order. You cool with that?

definitely preferable to Tweety or Pence.

I'd knuckle my brow to President Pence in a flash.

If I live to see President Harris, I'd struggle to work a second job, to donate the wages to getting rid of her before she destroys the nation.

-

You also think Obama’s birth certificate is fake so we have no reason to take you seriously.

Correct. No reason to take him or his ilk seriously. None at all.

And you think global warming is real and voting is a fundamental right.
:lamo
Ummm...and you think you just mic dropped, don't you?

You're wrong. He's right. You're....a Trump acolyte. He wins.

The least controversial things I could believe outside of dumb Conservative circles and North Korea.

Because they're the easiest for you to understand. :lamo

Correct. No reason to take him or his ilk seriously. None at all.

:lamo
Ummm...and you think you just mic dropped, don't you?

You're wrong. He's right. You're....a Trump acolyte. He wins.

Voting isn't a fundamental right. 22 y/o's can't vote. Non-citizens can't vote. Get it yet?

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

If America doesn’t like the prospect of Kamala as President then Americans won’t vote for them this November. This seems like a pretty straightforward concept to me.

Not anymore.....Harris was an absolute disaster of a pick.......Hell Al Sharpton might have been a better pick....

Sure snowflake.

The Ugandan Warrior promised to outlaw guns via an executive order. You cool with that?

Oh, now your worried about dictatorship? How convieent

Around this time four years ago, conservative treehouse kept saying Trump would win in a landslide. This year...I've seen them say nothing as of yet.

You guys nervous? ;)

I don't know about CTH, but I'm not.

I suspect CTH hasn't been talking about the election much because Sundance is busy with other stuff. (You know what that is, right?)

Voting isn't a fundamental right. 22 y/o's can't vote.

22 year olds can't vote?

Ever heard of the 26th Amendment?

Where are you from? You do know this is the year 2020, don't you?

Non-citizens can't vote. Get it yet?

Yes, I get it. "It" is a Strawman. No one has ever suggesed, much less argued, that non-citizens should be eligible to vote.

Typical argument from you, though.

If America doesn’t like the prospect of Kamala as President then Americans won’t vote for them this November. This seems like a pretty straightforward concept to me.

I think Biden has doomed us for 2024. Susan Rice would have won easily in 2024. It's impossible to paint Rice as a radical leftist. She was an Angela Merkel type of technocrat stability we needed.

Harris is just not likable. That's what doomed Hillary Clinton. Biden will need to serve both terms.

Oh, now your worried about dictatorship? How convieent

Trump never tried to rule by executive fiat. No matter how many times you lie and say he gas.

22 year olds can't vote?

Ever heard of the 26th Amendment?

Where are you from? You do know this is the year 2020, don't you?

Yes, I get it. "It" is a Strawman. No one has ever suggesed, much less argued, that non-citizens should be eligible to vote.

Typical argument from you, though.

I meant 12 y/o

I don't think so. A prosecutor during California's 3 strike era is no friend to black people.

Well...so much for what you "think", huh?

LOL at white people who think they can whitesplain everything.

Stupid comment, Mr. wundumbho. Just really dumb.

Since Biden's time is, well, limited, do you think America wants Kamala as President? Haha...I think not. We'll see.

She never got more than 3% of the primary vote, so no I don't see her being President unless, Biden finds a way to win and he dies in office.

I meant 12 y/o

Constitution addresses that. Again, consider READING it some time. Start with the 26A, in this instance.

And again, since NO ONE is suggesting that 12 year olds be allowed to vote...your arguments just strike me as just plain dumb.

The "Fundamental Right to Vote" is understood to be defined by the Constitution. And that's what EVERYONE means when they use that term. Everyone understands that. Well, at least I THOUGHT everyone did.

I wonder what she's going to say when someone asks her about this:

EfKtQLkVoAApGhb.jpg

Constitution addresses that. Again, consider READING it some time. Start with the 26A, in this instance.

And again, since NO ONE is suggesting that 12 year olds be allowed to vote...your arguments just strike me as just plain dumb.

The "Fundamental Right to Vote" is understood to be defined by the Constitution. And that's what EVERYONE means when they use that term. Everyone understands that. Well, at least I THOUGHT everyone did.

If non-citizens can't vote, then voting isn't a fundamental right. Words have meanings. If voting was considered a fundamental right, the Bill of Rights would have and amendment saying that.

Haha.. it's admirable that you still believe the DNC propaganda, but c'mon, even you may be getting a glimmer of reality.

Biden will outlive trump. Hell, RBG will outlive Trump.

I wonder what she'll say when they ask her about this...

kamala-harris-modern-day-lynching.jpg

This is what she said the last time they asked her...

She better start practicing some talking points.

Biden looks to be in better health than Trump, so why are you not asking this about Pense?

Well lets start with the fact that Trump seems to at least know where he is at unlike Joe.

Back
Top Bottom