• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala is an Idiot (again)

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kamala shows up at Vandenberg to babble vacuously about space -- demonstrating how much empty space exists between her ears:

She just shows up and tapdances, haplessly, just twisting in the wind onstage, completely oblivious to the reality of it, not unlike how Jen Psaki does in Whitehouse press briefings.

I'm always waiting for that big long cane to appear, to just grab her and yank her off stage.

Kamala shows up at Vandenberg to babble vacuously about space -- demonstrating how much empty space exists between her ears:

She just shows up and tapdances, haplessly, just twisting in the wind onstage, completely oblivious to the reality of it, not unlike how Jen Psaki does in Whitehouse press briefings.

I'm always waiting for that big long cane to appear, to just grab her and yank her off stage.

Good thing we've never had a politician babble about things.

Oh wait.

She performed much better as a senator, imo, where her abilities and her comfort level for on an even keel. I thought at the time of her participation in some of the impeachment hearings that perhaps she would, in time, be a viable candidate for the presidency. She was not ready to be VP.

That short clip of Kamala wasn't good (trying too hard to play a role).

That Fox segment was painful to watch (trying too hard to be conservative-funny). I couldn't finish it.

Space Force: infinitely stupid.

Last edited:
With Trumpists who are Putin's parrots and coup plotters being an IDIOT even if she is one does not quite sound as ominous.

Putin's parroting coup plotters are clearly much more disconcerting especially since they appear ready to try to push Fat Donnie over the top again in 2024.

I've watched Kamala here in California for years and years... and years. My assessment of her is simply "Blind Ambition" personified.

Out of nearly a dozen candidates, some of whom were outstanding, the best the Democrats could do was Biden/Harris??

I mean, /facepalm 🤦‍♀️

??? So what, exactly, ws wrong with her speech?? You don't object to anything, do you??

Good thing we've never had a politician babble about things.

Oh wait.

It says a lot when you can't comment on the actual thread topic and instead say "B---b---b----but TRUMP!!!11!!"

With Trumpists who are Putin's parrots and coup plotters being an IDIOT even if she is one does not quite sound as ominous.

Putin's parroting coup plotters are clearly much more disconcerting especially since they appear ready to try to push Fat Donnie over the top again in 2024.
false nonsense. the bit about Putin being supported by those who voted for Trump is idiotic. This is about Harris, not the TDS. And the TDS crowd is realizing it is hard to defend the ticket they voted for

She is the reason we need to keep Biden healthy.

false nonsense. the bit about Putin being supported by those who voted for Trump is idiotic. This is about Harris, not the TDS. And the TDS crowd is realizing it is hard to defend the ticket they voted for
Sorry, Trump was and is Putin's lapdog. Even today even Sean Hannity cannot get Trump to agree that Putin's war in Ukraine is evil. Trump is Putin's lapdog even today. As long as Trump continues to run the GOP, as long as the GOP allows him to be their standard bearer and as long as Donnie continues to promote himself as the 2024 presidential nominee of the GOP, the GOP is the party of Putin. Sorry boys, you just have to wear that one.

The 147 Republicans that voted no to certifying the 2020 election have to wear that one as well. All of them should be voted out in November.

I don't care what your ideology is, but the performance of both the current president and vice president the majority find their performance not just cringe worthy but dangerous on the world stage.

Sorry, Trump was and is Putin's lapdog. Even today even Sean Hannity cannot get Trump to agree that Putin's war in Ukraine is evil. Trump is Putin's lapdog even today. As long as Trump continues to run the GOP, as long as the GOP allows him to be their standard bearer and as long as Donnie continues to promote himself as the 2024 presidential nominee of the GOP, the GOP is the party of Putin. Sorry boys, you just have to wear that one.

The 147 Republicans that voted no to certifying the 2020 election have to wear that one as well. All of them should be voted out in November.
your claims have no merit and nothing supporting this TDS laden bullshit. Putin invaded the Ukraine under Senile Joe. We get the fact that you cannot formulate arguments supporting the cretin in chief

your claims have no merit and nothing supporting this TDS laden bullshit. Putin invaded the Ukraine under Senile Joe. We get the fact that you cannot formulate arguments supporting the cretin in chief
I guess that means you did not see the Hannity interview in question or you saw it and refuse to acknowledge it. At least you are consistent.

You can dry to dirty up Harris all you want. NOTHING and NOBODY is more of a threat to this country than Donald Trump and his GOP gang.

I don't care what your ideology is, but the performance of both the current president and vice president the majority find their performance not just cringe worthy but dangerous on the world stage.
Everything is relative. Nothing was ever as cringworthy as Fat Donnie in the Oval.

I guess that means you did not see the Hannity interview in question or you saw it and refuse to acknowledge it. At least you are consistent.

You can dry to dirty up Harris all you want. NOTHING and NOBODY is more of a threat to this country than Donald Trump and his GOP gang.
OH the DRAMA. be afraid, be very afraid, while the rest of us laugh at this chicken little bullshit. The creeping crud of leftwing collectivism is far more pernicious

Everything is relative. Nothing was ever as cringworthy as Fat Donnie in the Oval.
:D How pathetic that you can not reply without referring to Trump. That truly is pathetic. If you do not get it now, by midterms maybe you will learn just how wrong you have been.

Didn't get that at all from her speaking.

Mmmkay. Lots of people do -- including people who voted for her.
Certainly a step above Trump who literally HAD to be talking to the level of 5-year olds every time he spoke, because he sounded so idiotic. Seriously.
Ok. This thread is about Kamala, though.

Back
Top Bottom