• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris was 'agitated' by work in Biden White House, book alleges

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What a comprehensive list of failures.

The book tells the rest of you what most of us already knew.

She’s an abject failure.

————-

Turmoil within the White House has been well-documented during President Joe Biden’s tenure thus far. But a new book co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns, with excerpts shared to Politico, has revealed the extent to which the tension has impacted the working relationship between Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ respective offices — and the ways in which this could affect Harris’ career prospects.

And another perspective on the book.

=========

“In private, Bedingfield had taken to noting that the vice presidency was not the first time in Harris’s political career that she had fallen short of sky-high expectations: Her Senate office had been messy and her presidential campaign had been a fiasco. Perhaps, she suggested, the problem was not the vice president’s staff,” the book says, per Politico.

Martin and Burns also report that first lady Jill Biden was unhappy with the choice for Harris as vice president.

“Speaking in confidence with a close adviser to her husband’s campaign, the future first lady posed a pointed question. There are millions of people in the United States, she began. Why, she asked, do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?”

And another perspective on the book.

=========

“In private, Bedingfield had taken to noting that the vice presidency was not the first time in Harris’s political career that she had fallen short of sky-high expectations: Her Senate office had been messy and her presidential campaign had been a fiasco. Perhaps, she suggested, the problem was not the vice president’s staff,” the book says, per Politico.

Martin and Burns also report that first lady Jill Biden was unhappy with the choice for Harris as vice president.

“Speaking in confidence with a close adviser to her husband’s campaign, the future first lady posed a pointed question. There are millions of people in the United States, she began. Why, she asked, do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?

If Joe didn't choose her, who did?

Her staff has been frustrated with her .. and the reason we've seen somewhat of a mass exodus from them. Poor Kamala .. the diversity hire VP playing the victim card. Not only was she the first individual to drop out of the presidential primaries because of poor polling and lack of interest from constituents, she currently the VP with one of the lowest (if not thee lowest) approval ratings.

Poor Kamala .. [insert nervous Kamala laugh here]

Reactions: PoS
She’s an abject failure.
C'mon, man!

No one is surprised!

She is just a mediocrity.

She went far in California only because of her gender & ethnicity.

She was foisted on Candidate Biden.

(No doubt she's one reason why some people in the world are wary of "democracy.")

"the book alleged" should be the end of the discussion.

If Joe didn't choose her, who did?
I suppose it was the people pulling the strings of Biden the puppet candidate - and now the puppet President.

the Cult has been reduced to crying about Harris and constantly talking about the President's son's laptop.

i almost feel sorry for them. when the adults tool over it pulled the rug right out from under them.

She’s an abject failure.

————-

Turmoil within the White House has been well-documented during President Joe Biden’s tenure thus far. But a new book co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns, with excerpts shared to Politico, has revealed the extent to which the tension has impacted the working relationship between Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ respective offices — and the ways in which this could affect Harris’ career prospects.

Every single OP you put up is about denigrating the Democrats. I have yet to see you ever write about anything else.

I have no doubt anymore that you are a Russian agent being paid to put propaganda against Democracy and the Democrats.

russianhacker2.jpg

the Cult has been reduced to crying about Harris and constantly talking about the President's son's laptop.

i almost feel sorry for them. when the adults tool over it pulled the rug right out from under them.
they are so unbelievable pathetic. Deplorables indeed. Sad, pathetic trolls

Every single OP you put up is about denigrating the Democrats. I have yet to see you ever write about anything else.

I have no doubt anymore that you are a Russian agent being paid to put propaganda against Democracy and the Democrats.

View attachment 67381595
You don't need to pay a dupe.

You don't need to pay a dupe.
Yet Joe draws a check

The book is a not so pretty insight into the dysfunctional Harris office. Even the good Dr Jill questioned why they picked Kamala..

It's because Obama said so Jill.

C'mon, man!

No one is surprised!

She is just a mediocrity.

She went far in California only because of her gender & ethnicity.

She was foisted on Candidate Biden.

(No doubt she's one reason why some people in the world are wary of "democracy.")

Your posts are so ****ing ignorant.

She won numerous elections in California. And your bullshit ignorant racists horseshit that it was because she's black is shit.

Every time I read one of your posts I need a shower. While in the shower I remind myself that it's people like you that prompted me to disassociate with the right.

Go to a ****ing Democracy with all white people. That's what you want.

Your posts are so ****ing ignorant.

She won numerous elections in California. And your bullshit ignorant racists horseshit that it was because she's black is shit.

Every time I read one of your posts I need a shower. While in the shower I remind myself that it's people like you that prompted me to disassociate with the right.

Go to a ****ing Democracy with all white people. That's what you want.
^^^^^^ Triggered^^^^^^

"the book alleged" should be the end of the discussion.
"co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns"

Kool-Aid was particularly strong today, huh? "co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns"

Yes. Ignorant racist posts trigger decent people. I didn't expect you to be triggered by them.
In that case I'm surprised you were triggered then. 😄

She’s an abject failure.

————-

Kamala's current approval ratings are even lower than Puppet-in-chief's...

Kool-Aid was particularly strong today, huh? "co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns"
which has nothing to do with the Cult being reduced to constantly talking about Hunter's laptop and Harris (for whatever reason).

it's kinda sad. at least before you guys were fighting for things like the greatest stock market ever and a grand wall.

which has nothing to do with the Cult being reduced to constantly talking about Hunter's laptop and Harris (for whatever reason).

it's kinda sad. at least before you guys were fighting for things like the greatest stock market ever and a grand wall.
You know you are on very edge of the fringe when you start ranting that the NYTimes is THE CULT.

You know you are edge of the fringe when you start ranting that the NYTimes is THE CULT.
actually, you're part of the Cult.

and you guys have been reduced to a son's notebook and anything you can cry about (with Harris and such).

manly men.

Back
Top Bottom