• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris vs. Donald J. Trump

no, these are things which you agree with which you are trying to argue was more than talking points. They were talking points, period, and that includes his wall. The fact that the idiot took literally like 3 or 4 different positions on healthcare during the primaries is essentially proof enough of how substance free his campaign was.

Doesn't matter if I agree with them or not. They all represent a significant policy difference than most modern Presidents, who were all more status quo types. That's the point. Whether you disagree with them is irrelevant.

says who?

Says a lot of people, including me who lives in CA.
Harris has a strong far left, progressive base in CA. but in mainstream America, um no.

Says a lot of people, including me who lives in CA.
Harris has a strong far left, progressive base in CA. but in mainstream America, um no.

who cares what you think? You and other Republican Trump supporters opinions on the Democrats candidates are irrelevant.

Doesn't matter if I agree with them or not. They all represent a significant policy difference than most modern Presidents, who were all more status quo types. That's the point. Whether you disagree with them is irrelevant.

Trump has governed like a standard GOP status quo president. If he didn't, the GOP would have thrown his orange ass to the wolves a long time ago.

Trump has governed like a standard GOP status quo president. If he didn't, the GOP would have thrown his orange ass to the wolves a long time ago.

Not even close, especially on foreign policy and being all in on war.

Not even close, especially on foreign policy and being all in on war.

- Tax cuts
- 2 Supreme court choices handpicked by the GOP powers that be

These are enough to get support from the GOP establishment to protect him. It's all they essentially wanted, and got.

That is false. Trump's tariffs and equivocations about NATO are contrary to "standard GOP" positions. And please recall that the last POTUS to try for comprehensive immigration reform was "standard GOP" George W. Bush.

That is false. Trump's tariffs and equivocations about NATO are contrary to "standard GOP" positions. And please recall that the last POTUS to try for comprehensive immigration reform was "standard GOP" George W. Bush.

Trump was about immigration reform back in the day until he wasn't when running for president. more proof of his substance free campaign he ran.

Trump was about immigration reform back in the day until he wasn't when running for president. more proof of his substance free campaign he ran.

I did not support him then and I don't support him now.

- Tax cuts
- 2 Supreme court choices handpicked by the GOP powers that be

These are enough to get support from the GOP establishment to protect him. It's all they essentially wanted, and got.

So like...just pick two things to focus on and ignore everything else to support your pre-determined position.

So like...just pick two things to focus on and ignore everything else to support your pre-determined position.

Those two things are what's most important to the GOP....

All's I say is that she'd better step up her game. I'm not onboard at the moment. I went to her website to find out more about her and she doesn't even have an, "ISSUES" page. Right now she's just primping and people are falling in line. I need more than that. I wanna see the issues and what she fights for. Her track record is that she's fast-tracking herself for this presidential run. I need more than "we need to be on another path". I need to know what her path actually is.
I'm assuming as we get later into the campaign cycle she'll post more info (or at least I hope). Right now the closest we have to specifics is her LIFT proposal.

Back
Top Bottom