• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris Slammed for Laughing when Asked About Ukrainian Refugees

Apparently criticizing Kammy's cackling is racist & sexist. This is according to the Liberals on The Spew:

"Kamala Harris Slammed for Laughing when Asked About Ukrainian Refugees"​

1647213504900.png

You said that they would overburden social services, that's false. Immigrants pay taxes and are a net benefit to the US
Some also rely on scocial services. You acknowledged it yourself. They’re not a monolith.

Some also rely on scocial services. You acknowledged it yourself. They’re not a monolith.
Some which is balanced out by those who do not. Also, unless you have full refugee status an immigrant doesn't qualify for any social services for at least 5 years ..so, it's costing you zero. As I said a net benefit

Um, she wasn't laughing about refugees. If you guys knew how to actually watch entire videos instead of sound bites you'd know why it was appropriate and fine to laugh
You quoted me, but you didn't address a single thing you quoted?

It's absolutely the skin color. You guys never have anything kind or nice to say when it's a women of color in power
Perhaps someone else but not me.

With me it has nothing to do with skin color or gender......its the fact that shes an incompetant wierdo and a kook!

It's absolutely the skin color. You guys never have anything kind or nice to say when it's a women of color in power
That old Liberal chestnut again: "Racism!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom