• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris slammed for ‘word salad’ response to Ukraine-Russia questions

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
She should just give it up already. And do what she does best.

Polish domes.

“Hey, I mean, listen guys”

———

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.

“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.

If there is a single word that could describe Harris’s tenure as VP thus far it would be the word “unprepared.” Yes, she’s both a woman and a person of color — important qualifications for team Biden — but I’m not sure she’s proven to possess much else useful for a leader, politician, or member of this administration.

Isn't it good and best for America that short term you allow the incompetents and fools to notionally be in charge ?
It is a sure fire way of being rid of them fast and tearing them to pieces at the elections --assuming the Dumbos do not engage in wholesale corruption again .
There are some who would suggest that Mr Dementia and the Kamel have been deliberately put there from behind the scenes specifically for those sorts of reasons . I am inclined to that view . And it makes sense if you believe we are in WW3 and The Alliance are overcoming the Elite .
Too rich for those only receiving MSM conditioning .

Polish domes.

———

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.

“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.

"Listen guys, um, if ya haven't noticed, Europe is under attack! This is WAR!"

Well no shit, Sherlock. Europe should be grateful to have our VP tell them just how serious the situation is. Certainly, they hadn't noticed Putin's troops and weapons of war lining up on Ukraine's border.

She's still studying, don't be so harsh.)))

Polish domes.

———

So, what's new. A right-wing rag along with a few republicans slamming the VP. I would expect nothing less.

And you have the audacity to post this after we all heard Trump praise Putin calling him a savvy genius. The VP may need some lessons in history and diplomacy, but Trump is an effing traitor.

If there is a single word that could describe Harris’s tenure as VP thus far it would be the word “unprepared.” Yes, she’s both a woman and a person of color — important qualifications for team Biden — but I’m not sure she’s proven to possess much else useful for a leader, politician, or member of this administration.
Kamala's incompetence has nothing to do with her race or sex. It has everything to do with her being not up to the job. She never will be.
But I'm becoming more certain that Dems will run her in 2024.

"Listen guys, um, if ya haven't noticed, Europe is under attack! This is WAR!"

Well no shit, Sherlock. Europe should be grateful to have our VP tell them just how serious the situation is. Certainly, they hadn't noticed Putin's troops and weapons of war lining up on Ukraine's border.
She gave them a lesson about the last 70 years since WW2

Kamala's incompetence has nothing to do with her race or sex. It has everything to do with her being not up to the job. She never will be.
Hell California knew that. That’s why they didn’t even support Obama’s pet in the primaries.

I always said she would have been better placed as the attorney general. Trump and his sycophants ought to be counting their blessings that she's the VP.

She's still studying, don't be so harsh.)))
That’s just it. According to reports from some staff who’ve since quit her office she apparently as a well earned reputation of not putting in the work needed to absorb briefing materials. It’s also said she then blames others when these open mic appearances don’t go well.

If these reports are true, she is very much in the wrong chair.

I always said she would have been better placed as the attorney general. Trump and his sycophants ought to be counting their blessings that she's the VP.
🤣😂😂😂😂😂

In a way it does. It’s not that gender and skin color are the reasons for her failures, but when social justice points become qualifications for the job — as they clearly were for Biden in making this choice — then actual, meaningful job qualifications can become a secondary concern. I think we’re seeing that play out with his choice of VP and let’s hope to God we don’t get Sotomayor II as our next Supreme Court justice as Biden is again only shopping in the Diversity Aisle.

I think you’re selling her short there. The entire GOP establishment is counting their blessings she’s the VP.

Polish domes.

———

Republicans, still mad about Biden beating their orange crush, are complaining about Harris. Wow. Such a surprise.

Republicans, still mad about Biden beating their orange crush, are complaining about Harris. Wow. Such a surprise.
That’s an ignorant assumption. But you sleep well I suppose.

Polish domes.

———

A pro trump rwnj extreme source doesn't like what VP harris, a female minority Vice President said?

Is anyone shocked?

Back
Top Bottom