• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris slammed for ‘word salad’ response to Ukraine-Russia questions

I'm amused by the number of threads, predictably from Fox News or the NY Post, that involve people getting "slammed" or causing an "outrage."

C'mon, grow up, people.

I’m shocked he sent her there. Another self inflicted wound
Not sure Biden sent Kamala. The people who will decide the 2024 candidate sent her there to beef up her bona fides.

And yet you keep replying to my posts.

Why can't you quit me?

Just pointing out what a bigot you are. That's all. I hope carrying around all of that hate and bitterness all of the time makes you happy.

Rest assured, I won't be communicating with you anymore.

I sort of like Harris. Not the brightest and a little slutty but a good combination in certain circumstances.

Well... that was fresh.

Look guys...

Did Cowmala prevent anything while down in Ukraine?

Well... that was fresh.

Look guys...

Did Cowmala prevent anything while down in Ukraine?
And your point is what? Just because something is obvious does not make it relevant.

Look guys....the Russia-con blathers again.

Back
Top Bottom