• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris slammed for ‘word salad’ response to Ukraine-Russia questions

I think your selectively ignoring what's brewing for the mid-terms.
I guess I am too busy paying attention to who is governing today.

All you have is hope and prayer

She should just give it up already. And do what she does best.
Polish domes.
“Hey, I mean, listen guys”
———
Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.
“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.
just what we need...
another bigotted repuke thread...
-peace of shit
1645650827059.png

Last edited:
If there is a single word that could describe Harris’s tenure as VP thus far it would be the word “unprepared.”
Yes, she’s both a woman and a person of color — important qualifications for team Biden —
but I’m not sure she’s proven to possess much else useful for a
leader, politician, or member of this administration.
1645651408263.png

I guess I am too busy paying attention to who is governing today.

All you have is hope and prayer
I certainly do hope the Democrats are in for a good beating come November, no doubt about that. But we have more than just hope ... we have the Democrats' performance in office.

I certainly do hope the Democrats are in for a good beating come November, no doubt about that. But we have more than just hope ... we have the Democrats' performance in office.
I dont need to hope

President

Senate

House

We are busy governing

Kamala Harris makes history as the first woman to​

become vice president and got more than 81,284,000 votes...​

1645652103147.png

Last edited:

Kamala Harris makes history as the first woman to​

become vice president and got more than 81,284,000 votes...​

This was when she was looking like she's from the beach. Back when Willie Brown rested beer glasses on top of her head.

Projection thread.

This entire thread dissing Harris suggests that VP Pence covered himself in glory in the job. NOT.

He even had to be dragged kicking and screaming to a correct reading of his responsibilities and authorities on 1/6. I have not sugar coated Harris deficiencies at this forum. In fact I tend to point them out. but this thread misses the point entirely.

There is not that much political or governmental talent out there in the good ole' USA at present and it shows. The three worst Presidents of the modern era each one worse than his predecessor from Bush 43 to Obama to the Grand Poobah of bad Presidents, Trump is sound evidence of that. I would not expect much of the #2 guy or gal under those circumstances. IDIOT Bush 43 listened to Cheney too much. Vain, "Smartest man in the room in his own mind" Obama listened to Biden too little. Pence was the disappearing VP.

Honestly, I am surprised we survived the last five full Presidential terms at all. Bush 43 more a poser than a President has one star on his forehead for taking on AIDS at the source. That was a good job on his part. The rest of his Presidency was a disaster. Obama has the beginnings of a rational approach to the Healthcare System in this country as the one star on his forehead. The rest of his Presidency, a disaster. I don't credit Obama for pulling us out of the financial disaster that was a hot mess on his desk when he came into office because that was simply a case when he let the people that knew what they were doing do their jobs. It is hard to credit Trump with anything given the tone of his Presidency, the amount of divisiveness he purposely sowed from the Oval Office and his endless propensity to run for the job instead of doing the job. Thankfully we bounced his thuggish ass after only one term.

If there is a single word that could describe Harris’s tenure as VP thus far it would be the word “unprepared.” Yes, she’s both a woman and a person of color — important qualifications for team Biden — but I’m not sure she’s proven to possess much else useful for a leader, politician, or member of this administration.
Proper window dressing is considered essential by the administration.

My goodness, if you didn't have straw-men or personal attacks, what would you have to talk about here?
It accurately describes you. Just like you think you know more than the NFL Commissioner when it comes to hiring of minority coaches.

Anyone that arrogant isn't worth listening to.

Back
Top Bottom