• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris slammed for ‘word salad’ response to Ukraine-Russia questions

She should just give it up already. And do what she does best.

Polish domes.

“Hey, I mean, listen guys”

———

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.

“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.

Should she have instead called Putin’s move “genius” and advocate the US invade Mexico using the same strategy?

So, what's new. A right-wing rag along with a few republicans slamming the VP. I would expect nothing less.

And you have the audacity to post this after we all heard Trump praise Putin calling him a savvy genius. The VP may need some lessons in history and diplomacy, but Trump is an effing traitor.
Will there ever be an issue that you don't compare to a has been? Will you ever place responsibility on the people who HAVE the responsibility.

It's ****ing idiotic
Every
Single
Time.

Polish domes.

———

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked after she appeared unprepared to discuss the Ukraine crisis during a Q&A with reporters at the Munich Security Conference in Germany.

“I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe,” Harris said at one point Sunday in response to a question about how the Biden administration saw the situation’s “endgame” playing out.

The alternative you guys offer is DT.

Ha.

Ha ha.

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Her response is that she's vegan, and doesn't believe in including the meat & potatoes of a discussion

World salad to right wingers means anything more than a single sentence, and using words above a 6th grade levels, because they can't comprehend anything more than that

China is now the leader of the free world

rip america ⚘

Moa_Biden_Site.jpg

If there is a single word that could describe Harris’s tenure as VP thus far it would be the word “unprepared.” Yes, she’s both a woman and a person of color — important qualifications for team Biden — but I’m not sure she’s proven to possess much else useful for a leader, politician, or member of this administration.
Unqualified, incompetent.

Remember when the polls all said Hillary would be president? Lol
Yes, I also remember that election resulting in the Democrats holding fewer total elected offices at the federal and state level than at any point since just after the Civil War. Good times.

Unqualified, incompetent.
I didn't expect to agree with her on policy issues, but she supposedly had a good reputation as a competent state AG. Either that was media BS or it was her ceiling. Regardless, she is in way over her head right now.

I didn't expect to agree with her on policy issues, but she supposedly had a good reputation as a competent state AG. Either that was media BS or it was her ceiling. Regardless, she is in way over her head right now.
It was media BS. Even then she was going whichever way the political winds blew.

Nice to see word salads are once again not very "Presidential" or a "way to talk to regular folks" but is also now a way to detect someone is unqualified and incompetent.

Yes, I also remember that election resulting in the Democrats holding fewer total elected offices at the federal and state level than at any point since just after the Civil War. Good times.
But you dont remember the polls all saying hillary was winning.

Selective memory

Polish domes.

———

She was polling at 2% in her own party. Come on Man! Nobody thought she was a good pick. It's Biden's insurance policy, like Biden was Obama's insurance policy, nobody want's to go from bad to worse.

Will there ever be an issue that you don't compare to a has been? Will you ever place responsibility on the people who HAVE the responsibility.

It's ****ing idiotic
Every
Single
Time.
Trump is making sure at least for now he's not a has been. He sticks his fat nose into anything and everything constantly and makes an ass of himself.

We have the 4-year record on Trump, and it isn't good. I'll defer judgement on Biden and his crew until his first term is over.

Trump is making sure at least for now he's not a has been. He sticks his fat nose into anything and everything constantly and makes an ass of himself.

We have the 4-year record on Trump, and it isn't good. I'll defer judgement on Biden and his crew until his first term is over.
Real Slowly lets try this.

HE'S
NOT
IN
CHARGE

Why on earth would you defer judgement on anything when you'd need to wait 4 years. You can judge in real time, whomever.

LOL more shit right wingers pretend to care about.

She was polling at 2% in her own party. Come on Man! Nobody thought she was a good pick. It's Biden's insurance policy, like Biden was Obama's insurance policy, nobody want's to go from bad to worse.
AND she was easily slapped down in a debate by Tulsi Gabbard.

Back
Top Bottom