• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris pretty much admits it would be her administration.

Ah.

So basically, you've decided to become apdst level of poster, rather than contribute anything of value anymore.

Whatever floats your boat bud.

You have contributed nothing to this thread, so you are in no position to attack him.

Why wouldn't it be. Anyone who has been observing Biden can see he is not up to it. When he does make it out of his house to an 'event' he often gives a speech from a teleprompter before a handful of people including some reporters. But then he walks off more than not without taking questions. He was caught reading answers to questions at a virtual Q&A event off the teleprompter. At his event in Kenosha his campaign was busted providing the small group gathered were provided with a paper telling them what to say.

I think I have figured out why Biden comes out and gives a speech often just miles away from his home is to give his friends in the media soundbites they can play throughout the day to make Joe look like he is really out there campaigning and not just reading some prepared remarks from a teleprompter. It has been obvious that if he does travel to another state for an "event", he is off the trail for days. Today he is headed to Florida for 2 "events". My guess is Joe will not be scheduled for anything for the days that follow.

His delivery when reading is a tone of extreme anger. A classic sign of dementia.
He looks tired, old, haggard. He definitely is not a healthy looking or sounding 78 year old.
I think all this may be becoming too much for him to handle.

Ah.

So basically, you've decided to become apdst level of poster, rather than contribute anything of value anymore.

Whatever floats your boat bud.

You should talk.

Even if this stuff about Biden is true and he is not fit to run, I would be happy with Kamala, especially with her experience as a prosecutor and all the nasty **** they will likely uncover from the Trump admin that didn't make it to the news.

He record as a prosecutor is disgusting.
Do you get your news from MSDNC or CNN?

Donald Trump as President has no power to stop riots or control a national pandemic.

Kamala Harris as Vice President has the power to take yer guns.

Makes sense.

Read more carefully, "while running for president in 2019 she promised to ban assault weapons" Besides, she does not plan on being VP for too long. And yes, it is easier to take away guns than stopping riots and controlling a pandemic other wise both would have already been done world wide by now.....

On the same day djt told CA officials the climate "will cool down". I'll bet that takes place shortly after the "virus will just disappear".

He was correct. CA. fires happen in the dry season when it's notably hot and dry. The rainy season, cooler and wet is coming soon but you go ahead and make a lame comparison to covid.

"pretty much"

Read more carefully, "while running for president in 2019 she promised to ban assault weapons" Besides, she does not plan on being VP for too long. And yes, it is easier to take away guns than stopping riots and controlling a pandemic other wise both would have already been done world wide by now.....

You don't think taking people's guns away would cause more riots?

I have more faith in the 2A people, myself included, not to go down without a fight.

If the 194,000 dead people are of concern for you, then you must surely agree that a vice president running the White House during an administration who is an anti-vaxxer in relation to C-19 is of paramount concern. Harris has publicly stated she is an anti-vaxxer in regards to C-19.

You people love lying don't you?

Why wouldn't it be. Anyone who has been observing Biden can see he is not up to it. When he does make it out of his house to an 'event' he often gives a speech from a teleprompter before a handful of people including some reporters. But then he walks off more than not without taking questions. He was caught reading answers to questions at a virtual Q&A event off the teleprompter. At his event in Kenosha his campaign was busted providing the small group gathered were provided with a paper telling them what to say.

I think I have figured out why Biden comes out and gives a speech often just miles away from his home is to give his friends in the media soundbites they can play throughout the day to make Joe look like he is really out there campaigning and not just reading some prepared remarks from a teleprompter. It has been obvious that if he does travel to another state for an "event", he is off the trail for days. Today he is headed to Florida for 2 "events". My guess is Joe will not be scheduled for anything for the days that follow.

You're right; nobody but a hand-full of carefully selected reporters are allowed to see him on his "campaign trail". Below was yesterday in the Delaware hay field ... :lol:

33180906-8732711-image-a-2_1600122002701.jpg

... and I think that's the van that follows his "campaign trail" ...

settle-600x278.jpg

He was correct. CA. fires happen in the dry season when it's notably hot and dry. The rainy season, cooler and wet is coming soon but you go ahead and make a lame comparison to covid.
That is NOT climate change, which IS the context.

Keep up the boot licking.

PS...La Nina is going to produce less rain this winter.

Her other views are equally disgusting.
Her views on guns are just a start.
Her views on taxes, immigration and energy are far to the left of the average.
She believes illegal aliens are eligible to all government services, including education, welfare benefits, and health care
She doesn’t believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen.
She has stated a willingness to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate constitution.

And those are just a few of the real Kamala...

Her other views are equally disgusting.
Her views on guns are just a start.
Her views on taxes, immigration and energy are far to the left of the average.
She believes illegal aliens are eligible to all government services, including education, welfare benefits, and health care
She doesn’t believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen.
She has stated a willingness to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate constitution.

And those are just a few of the real Kamala...

Good list.

Kamala the leftwing wacko. She also hinted that a judicial nominee's deeply held personal religious views are grounds for disqualification for appointment.

I get my news from a variety of sources, but while her record may or may not be perfect in some people's eyes, she knows how to do the job.

The Biden platform is far from being in the center.

His platform is definitely way left of center. But according to Bernie Sanders' recent comments he is not far enough left. Sanders, has told associates that Biden is at serious risk of coming up short in the November election if he continues his vaguer, more centrist approach. He is suggesting Biden campaign with AOC.

Do you, like me, watch any portion of Trump’s rallies, his surrogates on TV, etc and think “...**** is it you people even *want*?” I never have any idea what the argument is for or against. IT’s all Bretibart Mad Libs now.

The Rethuglicans aren't "for" anything any more, except the wealthy and powerful. They define almost their entire party around who and what they're against.

I get my news from a variety of sources, but while her record may or may not be perfect in some people's eyes, she knows how to do the job.

How do you know this when her record reflects poorly on her competence?

Last edited:
People are free to read the transcripts and come to their own conclusion. Harris says a vaccine developed under the Trump administration should be questioned and believes that the scientific community will be influenced to benefit Trump's re-election.

IOW, and cutting to the chase, she allowed her own politics to rule her roost rather than to give Trump credit when credit would be due, regarding a vaccine.

You don't think taking people's guns away would cause more riots?

I have more faith in the 2A people, myself included, not to go down without a fight.

I have made no comment on gun confiscation and riots, don't know where you are coming from on that. As far as 2A, I am NRA since the 70's.

Willie Brown can attest to her qualifications on the type of "jobs" she's good at. Based on her quick rise I'm sure she is very skilled, but not in the way that makes her qualified to be Vice President/President.

uh huh, she did well once she got the job.

Back
Top Bottom