• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris pretty much admits it would be her administration.

Not a trump rally but this is a news report of protesters in Southwest Utah, bigamy country, bitching about having to wear a mask. I particularly like the old lady who says she won't wear a mask because child molestors love them.

https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/1305581378524897281?s=20

I was in a local grocery store yesterday. As I”m walking up I hear “the argument.” “YOU HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BLAAAAA SUCK MY COVID GERMS WORKING PERSON JSUT DOING THEIR JOB THAT I SWEAER MY PRESIDENT LOVES!!” the poor person talking to this raging lunatic, who looks like he could chop down a tree without an ax. This big pile of absolute worthless ****, Making everyone’s life worse.

I wish small businesses could afford bouncers. That would solve the mask debate in two seconds each time it comes up.

Not a trump rally but this is a news report of protesters in Southwest Utah, bigamy country, bitching about having to wear a mask. I particularly like the old lady who says she won't wear a mask because "child molestors love them".

https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/1305581378524897281?s=20

These kinds of right wing nuts are not the acception anymore. They have become the norm over there.

The Stupidity, it burns.

On REdit: They should be forced to do what indonisia does with anit-maskers, help dig covid 19 victims graves

Last edited:
The Biden platform is far from being in the center.

It’s smack dab in the center. Trump and the GOP aren’t even on the American map anymore. If they were, they wouldn’t be making a purely cynical play for an EC victory that leaves most of the country in ruins.

"A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."

I said from the beginning this is about Kamala being President. Joe will never make a year if he makes it to the inauguration. Kamala has no loyalty at all and she just showed it. Another narcissist.

A trump supporting bemoaning narcissism?

Or are you saying that quality has landed her your vote?

194,000 dead people and you care about a slip up in a single sentence

If the 194,000 dead people are of concern for you, then you must surely agree that a vice president running the White House during an administration who is an anti-vaxxer in relation to C-19 is of paramount concern. Harris has publicly stated she is an anti-vaxxer in regards to C-19.

She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."

So she misspoke?

What of it?

Perhaps the part about the loans and investments coming from minority business owners rather than going to them. ;)

Her gaffe certainly plays into what their opposition has been saying before Biden made his VP choice. And that would be whomever Biden chose would actually be who people would be voting for president because Biden was not up to it.

If the 194,000 dead people are of concern for you, then you must surely agree that a vice president running the White House during an administration who is an anti-vaxxer in relation to C-19 is of paramount concern. Harris has publicly stated she is an anti-vaxxer in regards to C-19.

That of course is a lie. She said she wouldn't trust a vaccine that is put out too early because of a push from the Trump white house.

Her gaffe certainly plays into what their opposition has been saying before Biden made his VP choice. And that would be whomever Biden chose would actually be who people would be voting for president because Biden was not up to it.

I'm sure her people are treating her like it's her administration and their internal conversations play into that rhetoric. This isn't something a normal person would slip up on unless there is a history behind it.

So someone else is responsible for your conduct?

In a way, yes. I find the reactions (as well as lack of reactions) illuminating.

Is that the "personal responsibility" thing you were talking about before?

Since when have you started supporting that as a concept?

That of course is a lie. She said she wouldn't trust a vaccine that is put out too early because of a push from the Trump white house.

No. She repeatedly refused to answer whether she would personally take a vaccine from and she questioned whether or not we could believe public health experts on the safety of a vaccine because she believes they will be "muzzled, suppressed and sidelined." This is tin foil hat insanity.

Of course it is. Lying is all they have left.

No. She repeatedly refused to answer whether she would personally take a vaccine from and she questioned whether or not we could believe public health experts on the safety of a vaccine because she believes they will be "muzzled, suppressed and sidelined." This is tin foil hat insanity.

Again, you are promoting misinformation. Let's look at what she actually said, using a very conservative newspaper as a source.

From Kamala Harris says she wouldn't take Trump's word about a COVID-19 vaccine

“I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about,” she said during an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” that aired on Sunday. “I will not take his word for it.”

This shows you are promoting a lie. Talk about tin foil hat!!

The transcript is here:

CNN.com - Transcripts

BASH: If you win, your administration is going to inherit a really dire situation.

A key model is projecting deaths could reach 3,000 a day by December, in part because of declining vigilance of the public.

So, as you know, President Trump has promised a coronavirus vaccine by the end of the year or maybe sooner. Would you trust that vaccine?

HARRIS: I think that we have learned since this pandemic started, but really before that, that there's very little that we can trust that can comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.

From the beginning of this pandemic, he has called it a hoax. He has muzzled the public health experts. He has minimized the seriousness of it. He has created false expectations for the American people and American families, even though, if he had listened to the scientists and the experts, he would have understood the gravity of it and the power that he, as president of the United States, has to actually save lives.

And none of those were his priorities. His priority was to do whatever he thought was politically expedient. And so, no, I would not trust his word. I would trust the word of public health experts and scientists, but not Donald Trump.

BASH: But do you trust that, in the situation where we're in now, that the public health experts and the scientists will get the last word on the efficacy of a vaccine?

HARRIS: If past is prologue, that they will not, that will be muzzled, they will be suppressed, they will be sidelined, because he's looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days, and he's grasping for whatever he can get to pretend that he has been a leader on this issue, when he has not.

BASH: So, let's just say there is a vaccine that is approved and even distributed before the election. Would you get it?

HARRIS: Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us.

I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump. And it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about.

I will not take his word for it. He wants us to inject bleach. I -- no, I will not take his word.

Constantly dodges the question. She is asked repeatedly and given constant get out of jail free cards to save face and she continues to go down the crazy road. It isn't until Bash mentions Fauci that she realizes she's in deep water and says she would agree. The notion that public health officials would lie to the American public about the safety of a vaccine because "Orange Man Bad" is absurd. Vaccines are following scientific methods and have international support and research. The idea that Trump can wave his hand and wipe clean failed clinical trials and then knowingly give a poison shot to the American public to win re-election is absurd. Anyone who has this level of mistrust in the global medical community during a pandemic is not fit to lead. And laying the groundwork to have your political base mistrust a vaccine because it was developed during the administration of your political opponent is abhorrent.

Last edited:
4f1l1t.jpg

How exciting. My very first meme.

She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."

So she misspoke?

What of it?

Ok, here’s the more serious part of this. First of all, I think it’s an inadvertent acknowledgment of what everyone pretty much already knew. Harris ran for her party’s nomination and she didn’t get any where near it, but yet, she’s basically been chosen to be, effectively, the next Dem president. I think that would bug me as a Dem.

The transcript is here:

CNN.com - Transcripts

Constantly dodges the question. She is asked repeatedly and given constant get out of jail free cards to save face and she continues to go down the crazy road. It isn't until Bash mentions Fauci that she realizes she's in deep water and says she would agree. The notion that public health officials would lie to the American public about the safety of a vaccine because "Orange Man Bad" is absurd. Vaccines are following scientific methods and have international support and research. The idea that Trump can wave his hand and wipe clean failed clinical trials and then knowingly give a poison shot to the American public to win re-election is absurd. Anyone who has this level of mistrust in the global medical community during a pandemic is not fit to lead. And laying the groundwork to have your political base mistrust a vaccine because it was developed during the administration of your political opponent is abhorrent.

You mean to tell us that Democrats hoping to become presidents are doing what they say they hate? Dividing the country?
No, say it ain't true. :lol:

"A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."

I said from the beginning this is about Kamala being President. Joe will never make a year if he makes it to the inauguration. Kamala has no loyalty at all and she just showed it. Another narcissist.

We all knew it ... especially when a senile, decrepit old fart with 2 previous brain aneurysms goes into a presidential race admitting that he could keel over any minute. :lamo

"I have to pick someone if, God forbid, tomorrow, if I contracted what my son had or something like that, that the person is ready on day one to be president of the United States,"

I'm sure her people are treating her like it's her administration and their internal conversations play into that rhetoric. This isn't something a normal person would slip up on unless there is a history behind it.

Why wouldn't it be. Anyone who has been observing Biden can see he is not up to it. When he does make it out of his house to an 'event' he often gives a speech from a teleprompter before a handful of people including some reporters. But then he walks off more than not without taking questions. He was caught reading answers to questions at a virtual Q&A event off the teleprompter. At his event in Kenosha his campaign was busted providing the small group gathered were provided with a paper telling them what to say.

I think I have figured out why Biden comes out and gives a speech often just miles away from his home is to give his friends in the media soundbites they can play throughout the day to make Joe look like he is really out there campaigning and not just reading some prepared remarks from a teleprompter. It has been obvious that if he does travel to another state for an "event", he is off the trail for days. Today he is headed to Florida for 2 "events". My guess is Joe will not be scheduled for anything for the days that follow.

We all knew it ... especially when a senile, decrepit old fart with 2 previous brain aneurysms goes into a presidential race admitting that he could keel over any minute. :lamo

"I have to pick someone if, God forbid, tomorrow, if I contracted what my son had or something like that, that the person is ready on day one to be president of the United States,"

This is why I don't think Biden will win. The people KNOW what they'll end up with and it ain't pretty.

Back
Top Bottom