• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris names Tupac 'best rapper alive'

Those softball questions sometimes come back to bite you. I wonder if she got a call from Joe afterward to tell her "you ain't black."

This OP has the maturity level of a schoolboy.

We all know what she meant and everyone misspeaks. and like it's such an important subject.

On top of it all, you have zero clue who he was. The irony and juvenility is classic Trump.

This OP has the maturity level of a schoolboy.

We all know what she meant and everyone misspeaks. and like it's such an important subject.

On top of it all, you have zero clue who he was. The irony and juvenility is classic Trump.
Ask your parents, they can probably tell you who he was.

OMG is this all ya got?
How about she hasn't had a single press conference to answer questions since the day she was added to the ticket? That doesn't concern you?

Kamala is an Oakland girl, of course she's going to love Tupac but she should have just admitted she doesn't listen to rap these days. Just like an other politician avoiding the questions they don't know how to answer.

Those softball questions sometimes come back to bite you. I wonder if she got a call from Joe afterward to tell her "you ain't black."

iu

She is such a pathetic pandering clown. She already lied about smoking weed listenign to Biggie and Tupac in college. She is as big a clown as Hillary cliainming she never went anywhere without a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. Yo.
Oh looky at that the virtue signaling by two DP Trumpers. Jump on the Chump Clown Train. Acolytes bow to their King Chump.
Make America Great Again! Dump Chump in 2020! Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

How about she hasn't had a single press conference to answer questions since the day she was added to the ticket? That doesn't concern you?
Where is Waldo?

We're just lucky Tupac never wore a tan suit.

OMG the libs would have gone crazy in fake controversy!
Just like this tupac thing, or sleepy joe biden, or debate drug testing, or whatever Omar (or AOC) is up to, or so many other nothingburgers drive people crazy?

What the hell... 1 he aint alive. 2 he was a criminal that got a 6 year old girl killed "on accident" after he brandished his gun at a concert and it fell.

I guess shes the perfect gaffe prone vice president for Biden.

You guys do know that Tupacs gangster rap career is most famous for shooting a cop in the ass, right?
It wasn't a six year old girl. It was a six year old boy. If you are going to criticize, then make sure you don't commit a major gaffe of your own. Also, it wasn't a concert per se...it was a music festival and the child was not in attendance at the concert, he was riding his bike in the park.

It wasn't a six year old girl. It was a six year old boy. If you are going to criticize, then make sure you don't commit a major gaffe of your own. Also, it wasn't a concert per se...it was a music festival and the child was not in attendance at the concert, he was riding his bike in the park.
OH wow I super gaffed something that happened 20+ years ago. Im pretty sure God wouldnt nitpick "DID YOU KILL A LITTLE BOY OR A LITTLE GIRL?" You chose some pretty odd battles. I, for one, think its abhorent that Harris would glorify someone who got a kid killed by a gun and shot a cop in the ass. What kinda politician glorifies violent gang members??? "major gaffe" get the f outa here. Tupac wasnt even a good gang member he killed a little kid and never fought grown men and got shot up like a bitch.

Wow. Huge.

Who did you vote for Daddy?
Well, son, I voted for Trump and Pence.
Why Daddy?
Because Tupac is dead and Harris doesn't know it!

OH wow I super gaffed something that happened 20+ years ago. Im pretty sure God wouldnt nitpick "DID YOU KILL A LITTLE BOY OR A LITTLE GIRL?" You chose some pretty odd battles. I, for one, think its abhorent that Harris would glorify someone who got a kid killed by a gun and shot a cop in the ass. What kinda politician glorifies violent gang members??? "major gaffe" get the f outa here. Tupac wasnt even a good gang member he killed a little kid and never fought grown men and got shot up like a bitch.
claims to know the mind of gawd. hyperbole much?

and this thread, folks, is how you try to change the subject away from our broke (massively in debt) con man of a president.

That's one of Biden's houses. Apparently you can do a lot working for the government your whole life.

Oh better, since we've seen Biden's tax returns for decades, including earlier this year.

So what income is Biden hiding?

Wow. Huge.

Who did you vote for Daddy?
Well, son, I voted for Trump and Pence.
Why Daddy?
Because Tupac is dead and Harris doesn't know it!
You do realize the "still alive part" was a joke right? Everyone jokes that Tupac is still alive. Whats heinous is that tupac got a little kid killed; and shot a cop and rapped about it and she thinks hes the greatest gangster rapper. Tupac talked shit and died like a little bitch while never fighting a man 1 on 1 in his life. He was a coward that needed a gun to feel like a big boy.

Back
Top Bottom