• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris names Tupac 'best rapper alive'

Taylor

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris called Tupac Shakur the “best rapper alive” during an interview at the NAACP’s virtual convention Friday — even though the legendary emcee has been dead for more than two decades.

The former San Francisco district attorney then struggled to name a living rapper — "there’s so many, you know?" she went on...
--
"That was not supposed to be a stumper," Rye added.

Those softball questions sometimes come back to bite you. I wonder if she got a call from Joe afterward to tell her "you ain't black."

Those softball questions sometimes come back to bite you. I wonder if she got a call from Joe afterward to tell her "you ain't black."

Oh no, scary black woman scares frightened white man, film at eleven.

THere goes the white male Tupac vote.

What the hell... 1 he aint alive. 2 he was a criminal that got a 6 year old girl killed "on accident" after he brandished his gun at a concert and it fell.

I guess shes the perfect gaffe prone vice president for Biden.

You guys do know that Tupacs gangster rap career is most famous for shooting a cop in the ass, right?

I see, you're just one of those white males that assumes that everyone you talk to is also white and also male. How cute.

You're @Taylor so I honestly couldn't give two sh**s, given what you clearly stand for.
Take that however you wish to take it.

Expert on rappers dead or not now are ya, Taylor?

Good. Now get out of my light-hearted thread and go pout elsewhere.

This should be a challenge to pull up all those "lighthearted" posts you contribute, but I am not going to bother.

Are we supposed to criticize Kamala Harris because she is not up on the latest in the world of popular music?
I'd interpret it as a sign that she's been working too hard to pay much attention to pop music.

And it is entirely fair for me to say this stuff because this thread is NOT in anything like "The Lighter Side", it's IN the 2020 Election thread so it is dishonest to claim it is a "lighthearted thread". This thread was put HERE for a reason, by someone who has ZERO intention of EVER voting for Biden and Harris, thus it is fair to assume that this thread is here as an ATTACK on Kamala Harris.

Expert on rappers dead or not now are ya, Taylor?
Why would I need to be an expert? The only people who don't know that Tupac is dead are those too young to know who he was, Kamala Harris, and those so old that they think early 90's rap is the latest in the world of popular music.

I suppose I shouldn't leave out the conspiracy theorists.

This reminds me of when Elizabeth Warren went to go get herself...umm...a beer.

She is such a pathetic pandering clown. She already lied about smoking weed listenign to Biggie and Tupac in college. She is as big a clown as Hillary cliainming she never went anywhere without a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. Yo.

Why would I need to be an expert? The only people who don't know that Tupac is dead are those too young to know who he was, Kamala Harris, and those so old that they think early 90's rap is the latest in the world of popular music.

I suppose I shouldn't leave out the conspiracy theorists.
Hmmm, though this 60 plus white guy is more of an R&B fan I at least know she screwed up, heck even I could have named some Living Rappers, Drake would probably be the most popular, but I like others such as Rae Sremmurd, Travis Scott. and Rod Wave are all good and there are plenty of others that are more than a little good.

So now Kamala's supposed to know all about hip hop culture because she's half Panamanian and half Indian? Do you know how racist and ignorant your post is?

Did you hear trump tell the world that his father was born in Germany, windmills cause cancer, injecting poison can help fight covid, or how their were airports during the 1700's? If you think that making an honest mistake is as bad as being hopelessly ignorant, you just might be a trump voter.

OMG is this all ya got?

It seems that after flopping a softball interview, Harris is refusing questions altogether.

Biden/Harris makeva great team as far as hiding from the press goes.

It seems that after flopping a softball interview, Harris is refusing questions altogether.

Biden/Harris makeva great team as far as hiding from the press goes.
Not nearly as good as Ivanka and Don do hiding their income.

The only important thing, was to insult YEEZY Kanye.

Of all the things to be upset about, this is really very minor and meaningless to either base.

Back
Top Bottom