• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris' Name Pronunciation

jcgriff2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last night, CNN made a huge case out of the fact that Fox News' Tucker Carlson mispronounced Kamala Harris' name -

I cannot find the exact location on the YouTube video (apologies), but Biden did the same thing during his speech introducing Harris and of course CNN said nothing about it at all -

I agree, this is not a big deal. If I'd heard the first 20 seconds I wouldn't have noticed at all. On a 1-10 of all the horrible sh!t Carlson has spewed, this doesn't rate.

It just means of course that 'liberal' media can also make a big deal of nothing. Sorry, the internet isn't broken over this.

I cannot find the exact location on the YouTube video (apologies)...
Not only could you not be bothered to find the point in question in the 40 minute Carlson video, you didn't in the 60 minute Biden video either. You also don't have anything about CNN making "a huge case" about anything, either footage of that or at least any kind of commentary on what they actually said. How can you expect anything from all of this thread beyond people blindly jumping on your "CNN bad" bandwagon? Unless that was the point of course.

(Please don't presume I'm defending CNN here, my argument is for a better quality of thread on the forum regardless of the topic)

Last night, CNN made a huge case out of the fact that Fox News' Tucker Carlson mispronounced Kamala Harris' name -

I cannot find the exact location on the YouTube video (apologies), but
Joe Biden Introduces Kamala Harris as VP Pick | NBC10 Philadelphia - YouTube

Biden did the same thing during his speech introducing Harris and of course CNN said nothing about it at all -

I found the link where Biden mispronounces Harris' name and of course, CNN says nothing about it -

To CNN: Even if you apologize to Tucker, you all are still jackasses.

Not only could you not be bothered to find the point in question in the 40 minute Carlson video, you didn't in the 60 minute Biden video either. You also don't have anything about CNN making "a huge case" about anything, either footage of that or at least any kind of commentary on what they actually said. How can you expect anything from all of this thread beyond people blindly jumping on your "CNN bad" bandwagon? Unless that was the point of course.

(Please don't presume I'm defending CNN here, my argument is for a better quality of thread on the forum regardless of the topic)

I found it - see my next post after yours - https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...harris-name-pronunciation.html#post1072444678

Just the way forums and threads work out sometimes!

I found it - see my next post after yours - https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...harris-name-pronunciation.html#post1072444678

Just the way forums and threads work out sometimes!
If you were trying to link the video with a timestamp there, it didn't work.

Anyway, you still haven't established anything about what actually appeared on CNN about this so we're still in no position to discuss the purported topic of the thread. The forum would work so much better if people sorted all of that kind of thing out before starting the thread.

I don't know about CNN...those youtube videos seem to be gone...but my go-to left wing media aggregate site has sure made a big deal of Carlson's faux pas, as well as that former Clinton adviser.

See the video here...

Tucker Carlson Repeatedly Mispronounces Kamala Harris' Name

I'm with Carlson..."I’m not going to attempt to pronounce Senator Harris’ name ever again because I don’t want to be accused of being disrespectful, which I’m not.”

I don't know about CNN...those youtube videos seem to be gone...but my go-to left wing media aggregate site has sure made a big deal of Carlson's faux pas, as well as that former Clinton adviser.

See the video here...

Tucker Carlson Repeatedly Mispronounces Kamala Harris' Name

I'm with Carlson..."I’m not going to attempt to pronounce Senator Harris’ name ever again because I don’t want to be accused of being disrespectful, which I’m not.”

Interesting video on Smollett, I read recently he was tight with Cumala and Cory, don’t be surprised they were in on his bull**** scheme.

I cannot find the exact location on the YouTube video (apologies), but Biden did the same thing during his speech introducing Harris and of course CNN said nothing about it at all -

I have been miss pronouncing her name since day one, and so has most of the media by looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom