• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is the Democrats Sarah Palin

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I love Sarah Palin but she ended up a trainwreck.

Same as Kamala Harris has put an end to Joe Biden forever.

Recall the fate of John McCain? Biden is like me, an old man.

Because these people are obviously centered, non biased individuals.

What the **** do Democrats care about a bunch of Trump supporters? These people have always voted Republican, even if they lie and pretend they're centrists that used to be Democrats.

Palin is brain dead. Comparing her to Kamala is the biggest stretch in politics.

What the **** do Democrats care about a bunch of Trump supporters? These people have always voted Republican, even if they lie and pretend they're centrists that used to be Democrats.

Palin is brain dead. Comparing her to Kamala is the biggest stretch in politics.

There seem to be a lot a Republicans who claim to be former Democrats. They seem to think this gives them some sort of cred. The vast majority of these people are completely full of ****.

Bunch of macho ass ******s that would hand over their guns in a heartbeat should the government actually come for them.

I don't believe Trump Snowflakes when they claim they'd stand to oppressive government. They'd fold like a deck of cards as soon as the slightest bit of force is used.

We're going to have a lot of garbage threads, aren't we. She was born in Kenya!

another cult thread based on nonesense

God Bless you and the cult

such paper tough guys... deplorable

I'm going to go out on a limb on this one, but I don't think God has anything to do with the Cult.

Bunch of macho ass ******s that would hand over their guns in a heartbeat should the government actually come for them.

I don't believe Trump Snowflakes when they claim they'd stand to oppressive government. They'd fold like a deck of cards as soon as the slightest bit of force is used.
Thank you, I've always said this.

These people rolled over as the police trampled on peoples civil rights to the point that cops have a dangerous legal advantage to coerce citizens. They've stood by as freedom of speech, probable cause, excessive bail, the right to protest, etc, were trampled on. The idea they'd stand up to the cops if they came for their guns is laughable. If/when the time came and the cops/military went door to door for their guns, they'd had them over from their very warm, very alive hands, because their patriot badass front is all pretend.

I'm going to go out on a limb on this one, but I don't think God has anything to do with the Cult.

Which cult? The vegetarian cult of the white horse? The meat-eating cult of the red horse? Or the Islamic cult of the black horse, science of the pale horse or when the martyrs take birth?

Because these people are obviously centered, non biased individuals.

Do any of them see like the type to shoot things up, loot and burn stores and put people out of business? You know, like ANTIFA and Black lives matter does.

These people rolled over as the police trampled on peoples civil rights to the point that cops have a dangerous legal advantage to coerce citizens. They've stood by as freedom of speech, probable cause, excessive bail, the right to protest, etc, were trampled on. The idea they'd stand up to the cops if they came for their guns is laughable. If/when the time came and the cops/military went door to door for their guns, they'd had them over from their very warm, very alive hands, because their patriot badass front is all pretend.

Yeah, they're a bunch of Quixote-tarians. They do nothing more than tilt at windmills, but they'd never give up the comfort of their lives to battle government if push came to shove. They're ******s. Which is why they like Trump so much, Trump spends all his time grabbing them, they feel wanted.

I can't stand the riots and Antifa, but at base those mother****ers are willing to set **** of fire, throw bricks, get arrested, be shot, take tear gas and rubber bullets to the face. Ain't no conservative so resolved these days to do any of that should it be necessary. They are ******s. They are weak, they have no morals, they have no integrity, they have no spine. They will roll over the minute government says to roll over. They are beaten dogs, and nothing more.

If the government were ever to come for their guns, these people would be on bended knee offering them up. England would easily kick our **** in these days.

Which cult? The vegetarian cult of the white horse? The meat-eating cult of the red horse? Or the Islamic cult of the black horse, science of the pale horse or when the martyrs take birth?

The Trump Cult of the Golden Calf.

After you put more work into that screed, create a screen play and see if you can get somebody to make a movie of that.

Yeah, they're a bunch of Quixote-tarians. They do nothing more than tilt at windmills, but they'd never give up the comfort of their lives to battle government if push came to shove. They're ******s. Which is why they like Trump so much, Trump spends all his time grabbing them, they feel wanted.

I can't stand the riots and Antifa, but at base those mother****ers are willing to set **** of fire, throw bricks, get arrested, be shot, take tear gas and rubber bullets to the face. Ain't no conservative so resolved these days to do any of that should it be necessary. They are ******s. They are weak, they have no morals, they have no integrity, they have no spine. They will roll over the minute government says to roll over. They are beaten dogs, and nothing more.

If the government were ever to come for their guns, these people would be on bended knee offering them up. England would easily kick our **** in these days.

Oh sure, Antifa and Black lives matter do what you said, get hauled in front of judges who because they are loyal democrats let those scum free.

Funny how the cult of Democrats is very thrilled by both Antifa and Black lives matter.

Oh sure, Antifa and Black lives matter do what you said, get hauled in front of judges who because they are loyal democrats let those scum free.

Funny how the cult of Democrats is very thrilled by both Antifa and Black lives matter.

I'm not thrilled with them, I'm just saying they'll actually stand and fight and take consequences.

Those Quixote-tarians in your video would NEVER even do that. Beaten dogs, the lot.

such paper tough guys... deplorable

Nonsense based on the false belief there is a cult. Well there might be cults favoring Black lives matter and their other gang called Antifa.

You're exactly right, and I wrote Joe, but he didn't listen to me or send me a response.

First of all the office has a magnetic attraction for what was before.

So you're two points down for choosing a woman.

And you're gambling on her color attracting voters, but, when they look at Kamala Harris and see her negative eleven astrological affinity with the office, they could just as well see the white Gretchen Whitmer's positive six.

Kamala is absolutely useless as a Candidate for 2024.

Predicting Presidential Elections

Horoscope and Astrology - Homepage - Astrodienst

Astrological symbols - Wikipedia

Donald Trump is the male version of Sarah Palin. Stupid beyond belief, just like her. 5th grade education, just like her.

I'll give Palin credit for one thing -- She realized fairly quickly that she wasn't qualified to hold ANY political office, and she disappeared quickly. Trump is way too ****ing mentally ill and self-absorbed to ever understand that about himself.

I'm not thrilled with them, I'm just saying they'll actually stand and fight and take consequences.

Those Quixote-tarians in your video would NEVER even do that. Beaten dogs, the lot.

Trump will never have to test the whites you clearly hate. But Biden should the devil hand him victory, may well challenge the whites who you can rest assured will fight Biden.

If you have the same opinion of Harris that you all had of Palin, then Trump reallyis in trouble. Sarah Palin was the greatest person ever before Trump came along, so now you must think Kamala Harris is the best thing ever.

Or you're admitting that Sarah Palin was dumb as a rock.

Donald Trump is the male version of Sarah Palin. Stupid beyond belief, just like her. 5th grade education, just like her.

I'll give Palin credit for one thing -- She realized fairly quickly that she wasn't qualified to hold ANY political office, and she disappeared quickly. Trump is way too ****ing mentally ill and self-absorbed to ever understand that about himself.

Oh so you are translated to mean you think Sarah Palin won? Trump is not like her in that he did win.

Trump will still be president after the election ends. Watch it happen.

Palin was good as being in charge. McCain did not know how to work with her. I suffered the blunt stupid actions of McCain.

Back
Top Bottom