• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is the Democrats Sarah Palin

There will likely be a handful of folk who try it. But you'll not beat the military or even the cops.

The military wont be used against Americans defending the constitution. But lets for the sake of argument say they could and would. We are 100 million heavily armed people. The U.S. military could not win. They dont have enough supplies, nor manpower to fight 100 million people. Also tye cops will be on our side not yours. Why the **** would a cop fight for a leftist? Most military also despise the left and rightfully so. But anyways back to the math. 100 miion heavily armed people will never be disarmed by any force of planet earth.

The military wont be used against Americans defending the constitution. But lets for the sake of argument say they could and would. We are 100 million heavily armed people. The U.S. military could not win. They dont have enough supplies, nor manpower to fight 100 million people. Also tye cops will be on our side not yours. Why the **** would a cop fight for a leftist? Most military also despise the left and rightfully so. But anyways back to the math. 100 miion heavily armed people will never be disarmed by any force of planet earth.

Well if we're talking of a government so oppressive that they'd do door-to-door sweeps to take your guns, I seen no reason why they wouldn't also be willing to use military forces. And of that 100 million, you might be lucky to get a few 1000 nationwide to do anything, the rest will just hand over their guns. And those few thousands just have peashooters compared to what the Military has. The cops are government agents, so they're on the side of the State. So you have a few thousand folk at best massively outgunned against an oppressive government.

"Your side" won't win.

No matter how you try to dress it up it remains an unscientific joke. Hitler relied on astrology and other assorted nonsense. His predictions didn't work out too well as I recall...
No, astrology remains the province of charlatans and gullible fools who need a crutch to help them deal with reality.

Go ahead, be ignorant, at least you don't allow yourself to be distracted, but is the understanding of your life as rich?

Well if we're talking of a government so oppressive that they'd do door-to-door sweeps to take your guns, I seen no reason why they wouldn't also be willing to use military forces. And of that 100 million, you might be lucky to get a few 1000 nationwide to do anything, the rest will just hand over their guns. And those few thousands just have peashooters compared to what the Military has. The cops are government agents, so they're on the side of the State. So you have a few thousand folk at best massively outgunned against an oppressive government.

"Your side" won't win.

Not enough man power....again one hundred million. If even a small fraction opened fire on those cominng for the guns it would be over by friday. After its over we would then be the ones knocking on doors.

There seem to be a lot a Republicans who claim to be former Democrats. They seem to think this gives them some sort of cred. The vast majority of these people are completely full of ****.

The irony is that there are even more Republicans who have become Democrats because of the dumpster fire that is Trump. Perhaps they are responding to that.

Not enough man power....again one hundred million. If even a small fraction opened fire on those cominng for the guns it would be over by friday. After its over we would then be the ones knocking on doors.

You ain't getting 100 million, that's the entire point. It's just a delusion of grandure to believe that all 100 million would somehow rise up against the government. You'll get a few thousand at best.

You ain't getting 100 million, that's the entire point. It's just a delusion of grandure to believe that all 100 million would somehow rise up against the government. You'll get a few thousand at best.

what is 1/10th of 100 million?

what is 1/10th of 100 million?

Nope. Not even 1/100. Not even 1/1000. Not even 1/10000.

And your little guns will do ever so nothing against armored vehicles and sharp shooters. The handful that would stand up could do nothing, the vast majority of others will just hand over their guns.

Nope. Not even 1/100. Not even 1/1000. Not even 1/10000.

And your little guns will do ever so nothing against armored vehicles and sharp shooters. The handful that would stand up could do nothing, the vast majority of others will just hand over their guns.

Again math is your friend. You dont have anywhere close to the number of men or vehichles to take on that many people. Secondly...you think conservatives are going to be fighting for you? Lol

Again math is your friend. You dont have anywhere close to the number of men or vehichles to take on that many people. Secondly...you think conservatives are going to be fighting for you? Lol

You think the military and police don't have enough to take on a few thousand scattered people? We take on nations full of people, lol.

And I don't think "conservatives" would be fighting at all, that's the entire point.

You think the military and police don't have enough to take on a few thousand scattered people? We take on nations full of people, lol.

And I don't think "conservatives" would be fighting at all, that's the entire point.

lol a few thousand is where your Brian Williams math education is failing you.

aS SOON as citizens faced gunships, saw them used on those like them, or even heard about it, the glory of simply dying for your cause loses its luster.

lol a few thousand is where your Brian Williams math education is failing you.

Nope, a few thousand is where reality would stand. There's nothing Conservatives love more than bowing to the Authority.

Harris believed Bidens accuser....then when offered the VP by Biden now loves him. She is as full of **** as it gets. I cant wait until she gets roasted on that during debate.

Have you heard what Haley & Grahm and plenty of others said about the malignant narcissist scumbag lying POS? Spare me.

I bet it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.

With or without commercials?

lol

That was perchance the lamest flame I've seen on this site, and I've seen a lot. You need to do better. I get that your delusions of grandure about all firearm owners rising up against oppressive government have fallen apart. We know that none of those loud mouthed braggarts, like the dude in the video, would do NOTHING in the end. Just worship the New State and give up anything the State requests. Conservatives on whole have lost their spines, they've lost their integrity, they've lost their grit. All they have now is some Kabuki Theater, pretending to be tough when we all know they'd be the first to fold.

You don't want a "Conservative" in your fox hole.

With or without commercials?

lol

That was perchance the lamest flame I've seen on this site, and I've seen a lot. You need to do better. I get that your delusions of grandure about all firearm owners rising up against oppressive government have fallen apart. We know that none of those loud mouthed braggarts, like the dude in the video, would do NOTHING in the end. Just worship the New State and give up anything the State requests. Conservatives on whole have lost their spines, they've lost their integrity, they've lost their grit. All they have now is some Kabuki Theater, pretending to be tough when we all know they'd be the first to fold.

You don't want a "Conservative" in your fox hole.

So it takes you about 2hrs then. Got it.

So it takes you about 2hrs then. Got it.

It takes me as long as I decide it should. Why do you think I should be constrained to some time scale dictated by some authority? I mean, I know you seek to please the authority and do as you are told and follow the rules, even if those are to give up your guns. But some of us ain't into those constraints.

lol

Back
Top Bottom