• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is the Democrats Sarah Palin

I love Sarah Palin but she ended up a trainwreck.

Same as Kamala Harris has put an end to Joe Biden forever.

Recall the fate of John McCain? Biden is like me, an old man.

*dumb video NOBODY watched*

Palin = Ex beauty pagent contestant, elected governor of nowheresville, dumb as rocks.

Harris = Finished Law School, rose to DA, likely soon VP.

Yeah, not even same zipcode....

Enough said.... :lamo

Lest we forget this is the bragging Biden in operation.

Using American tax collars to bribe Ukraine, Biden actually extorted Ukraine them bragged all about how he did it.

Sure, but (fortunately) Biden is going after a crooked prosecutor, while Trump is trying to leverage an election.

Two different things using the same power.

Look closely, he comes on looking guilty, but really he's right on, although bragging.

Now take Trump, he is maybe ten percent as value-able and less important to us as he thinks.

Sure, but (fortunately) Biden is going after a crooked prosecutor, while Trump is trying to leverage an election.

Two different things using the same power.

Look closely, he comes on looking guilty, but really he's right on, although bragging.

Now take Trump, he is maybe ten percent as value-able and less important to us as he thinks.

The prosecutor was not crooked. Biden sold that story to protect his son Hunter from being prosecuted.

Biden is truly corrupt. Donald Trump is not. So yes, a huge difference.

Palin = Ex beauty pagent contestant, elected governor of nowheresville, dumb as rocks.

Harris = Finished Law School, rose to DA, likely soon VP.

Yeah, not even same zipcode....

Enough said.... :lamo

Harris rode the dick of CA former mayor of SF Willie Brown. So of course not the same zip code as Palin who earned everything she got on merit.

If you must match sexes, I suppose Harris is sort of like the media portrayed Palin. The actual Palin is a much better candidate than Harris.

Biden was like a dumber Dan Quayle in 2008. Biden is not longer that sharp.

The prosecutor was not crooked. Biden sold that story to protect his son Hunter from being prosecuted.

Not quite.

Trump is a refreshing style of politics, but a fiscally irresponsible tax cut ruined him.

Oh so you are translated to mean you think Sarah Palin won? Trump is not like her in that he did win.

Trump will still be president after the election ends. Watch it happen.

Palin was good as being in charge. McCain did not know how to work with her. I suffered the blunt stupid actions of McCain.

I suffer the blunt stupid actions of reading your gibberish posts. I should know better.

Do any of them see like the type to shoot things up, loot and burn stores and put people out of business? You know, like ANTIFA and Black lives matter does.

Nah. These are the kind of ****tards that go shoot up a pizzeria solely based on an internet conspiracy. Enjoy them. They are you.

Palin is an uneducated idiot whose only experience in public office was with a tiny town in Alaska that nobody heard of. Did you watch her embarrassingly inept interviews? Harris, on the other hand, is a well-educated and highly experienced woman. It's like comparing Trump with Einstein.

Trump isn't corrupt? Are you serious? He stole from his own charity for personal gain in what the judge said was "a shocking pattern of financial illegality". He defrauded many trusting folk with his fake 'university' scam and had to settle to the tune of $25 million to avoid a court appearance. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Are you still going to maintain he isn't corrupt with the evidence staring you in the face?

You're exactly right, and I wrote Joe, but he didn't listen to me or send me a response.

First of all the office has a magnetic attraction for what was before.

So you're two points down for choosing a woman.

And you're gambling on her color attracting voters, but, when they look at Kamala Harris and see her negative eleven astrological affinity with the office, they could just as well see the white Gretchen Whitmer's positive six.

Kamala is absolutely useless as a Candidate for 2024.

Predicting Presidential Elections

Horoscope and Astrology - Homepage - Astrodienst

Astrological symbols - Wikipedia

Astrology? :lamo Have you tried reading chicken entrails yet?

The one you, as a Trump fan, belong to.

Just so ya know, most cult members are too brainwashed to know that they are members of a cult. The are places cult members can be de-programmed be with many trump cult members the damage is probably not possible to save them.

So when will you admit that trump is a train wreak

Trump will win so the gun owners will not for a few years need to use guns against the Government. We are not like Democrats and you realize that.

Gun owners against the government? Laughable; try shooting at the Abrams rolling up your street or the Apache hovering over your home. See how far you get.:lamo

Trump will win so the gun owners will not for a few years need to use guns against the Government. We are not like Democrats and you realize that.

This I would love to see. You all have been blathering about that for 20 years and you ******s are still just fuming on the internet. No one will use guns against the government. There will be no Civil War 2.0. All there will be is a bunch of you Abe Simpsons yelling at clouds and telling kids to get off your lawn. You and your ilk don't have the balls to rise up. Plus when push comes to shove I think you know deep inside that your cause is worthless.

Well in that your side was more willing to give them selves over to a false god, yes.

But when Biden wins, your side will do nothing, even if Biden "comes for your guns".

This I would love to see. You all have been blathering about that for 20 years and you ******s are still just fuming on the internet. No one will use guns against the government. There will be no Civil War 2.0. All there will be is a bunch of you Abe Simpsons yelling at clouds and telling kids to get off your lawn. You and your ilk don't have the balls to rise up. Plus when push comes to shove I think you know deep inside that your cause is worthless.

They ain't gonna do ****. Quixote-tarians love to run their mouths, but in the end, they'll do nothing.

Well in that your side was more willing to give them selves over to a false god, yes.

But when Biden wins, your side will do nothing, even if Biden "comes for your guns".

You keep pleading the case that republicans are far more law abiding than are Democrats. Maybe I should let you simply have your way. Hmmmmm.

Bunch of macho ass ******s that would hand over their guns in a heartbeat should the government actually come for them.

I don't believe Trump Snowflakes when they claim they'd stand to oppressive government. They'd fold like a deck of cards as soon as the slightest bit of force is used.

Din't bet on it.

You keep pleading the case that republicans are far more law abiding than are Democrats. Maybe I should let you simply have your way. Hmmmmm.

I wouldn't say "law abiding", they certainly have a penchant for grift and embezzlement, lol.

You should "let me have my way", as I am correct. The Quixote-tarians running their mouths about how no one will take their guns would be the first to hand them over should the government ever choose to take them. All bark and no bite. Loudmouth ******s who'll never actually stand up and risk any of their comforts to confront government should it be necessary. The last people you want to be in a foxhole with.

Look at the violence commenced instantly when Trump took office. I dunno how you imagine we can't and won't strike back were a feeble Biden to win.. Democrats set the example of fighting the Government and still do it.

Defund the police.jpg

I wouldn't say "law abiding", they certainly have a penchant for grift and embezzlement, lol.

You should "let me have my way", as I am correct. The Quixote-tarians running their mouths about how no one will take their guns would be the first to hand them over should the government ever choose to take them. All bark and no bite. Loudmouth ******s who'll never actually stand up and risk any of their comforts to confront government should it be necessary. The last people you want to be in a foxhole with.

So you claim we made a mistake by not going this route?

Defund the police.jpg

Back
Top Bottom