• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is set to visit the Border

Evidently you do. This is your fifth post regarding my correct claim that illegals can vote in California.

Well, there's an easy fix for that, right?

If VP Harris decides to fix the border, it will be fixed.

is El Paso a fuel stop on way to the Rio Grande Valley?

Why do Trump fans hate immigrants so much?

Is it because they are brown? Yes.
It’s because they are criminals. Some are rapist and terrorist. Some are worthy of entry the right way. Not illegally. I don’t care what color you are. Break the law and do the time.

Nothing will change as a result of Harris visiting the border. She's doing it to stop criticism that she hasn't visited the border, but the political opposition will still find something to criticize.

As for releasing "migrants" in the USA, and open borders, and all that nonsense:

Hundreds of new migrants still being expelled to Mexico as Joe Biden keeps one of Donald Trump's controversial policies

Oh now..... stop with FACTS... Just stop with the facts!!!,,

I mean.. just because there are now dozens.. of videos and recordings of both Kamala Harris and Biden.. saying over and over again.. publically... addressed directly to migrants...

: DON:T COME.. the BORDER IS CLOSED!!!.

Just because Harris was down in Guatemala

Vice President Harris, in her first foreign trip since taking office, had a direct message for Guatemalans thinking of migrating to the United States: "Do not come."

Speaking at a news conference Monday after meeting with Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei, Harris said the Biden administration wants "to help Guatemalans find hope at home." She then added, "I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come."

She added, "The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border."
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/07/1004...atemalans-not-to-migrate-to-the-united-states

Of course when she says.. "DO NOT COME".

It really means that we have open borders and want them to come.

It’s because they are criminals. Some are rapist and terrorist. Some are worthy of entry the right way. Not illegally. I don’t care what color you are. Break the law and do the time.
Isn't that what most people in the US want no matter if they are right or left leaning
Have a nice afternoon

Isn't that what most people in the US want no matter if they are right or left leaning
Have a nice afternoon
Nope. Not even close. Some maybe.

Oh now..... stop with FACTS... Just stop with the facts!!!,,

I mean.. just because there are now dozens.. of videos and recordings of both Kamala Harris and Biden.. saying over and over again.. publically... addressed directly to migrants...

: DON:T COME.. the BORDER IS CLOSED!!!.

Just because Harris was down in Guatemala

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/07/1004...atemalans-not-to-migrate-to-the-united-states

Of course when she says.. "DO NOT COME".

Just how do you know this is what she means?
are inside her head?
or some kind of mind reader and know what everybody else means
Have a nice afternoon

can I ask you how you figure that?
I believe people like you are taking the actions of people on the FAR left as being actions of everybody from the middle on left and that isn't the way it is
a lot of dems don't agree with you on that.
from what I see most dems want the law to be followed and people that break it charged and put in jail or deported
and a lot of them want people that are found to be here illegally to be deported and they can never come here legally and have any and all taxpayer programs taken away from them unlike people on the FAR left ( super Liberals )
Have a nice afternoon

one more thing are you saying MOST people in the US want these people to break the law?
No you are wrong on that most people in the US want all our laws followed and if you break them you should be put in jail
Have a nice day

Had she gone sooner would your photo-op opinion still be the same?

Nope. She should have gone sooner and there's no excuse for her not going, (absent of sickness, and I don't think that was the case).

The issue is about all migrants. Biden wants more migrants. he has clearly stated that. Legal ones. Not illegal ones. You don't. Because they aren't white?

For the sake of the country, I hope that her trip is a great success.

When it comes to election procedures, the COVID tragedy, immigration, crime, etc., Americans should be Americans first, not Dems or Repubs first.

We really need more adults in the room.

Too late, too little. Her visit will be viewed as a photo-op.
A visit to the border IS a photo op. Nothing else is accomplished there. The important work was talking to Central American leaders, and now trying to get immigration reform past the do-nothing obstructionist White Right Party.

And if she hadn't gone, folks would still be screaming "why aren't you going to the border?"
I could argue she should have gone a lot sooner just to shut her critics up, but had she gone sooner, her critics would just have found something else like "photo op" or " putting on a show" or "won't make a difference."

Doesn't matter what she does, what she says, how she does it, or how she says it, there are those who will find a problem with her just because........ (fill in the blanks)
Yes, nothing Republicans say means a thing. They'll complain and insult no matter what. They've been incapable of rational thought or truth-telling since 1981.

A visit to the border IS a photo op. Nothing else is accomplished there. The important work was talking to Central American leaders, and now trying to get immigration reform past the do-nothing obstructionist White Right Party.

I've read some of your racist posts about white people. This will be the last one....

I've read some of your racist posts about white people. This will be the last one....
There was nothing "racist" in that post, and why the need to announce you are supposedly ignoring someone, when you never really do.

Nope. She should have gone sooner and there's no excuse for her not going, (absent of sickness, and I don't think that was the case).
But, but, but Trix, she had to address and fix the “root causes” first. Which if you think about it is like looking at a forest fire approaching your house and deciding to go find out where it started while letting your house burn down.

Too late, too little. Her visit will be viewed as a photo-op.
It was a photo op anyway. What do think she will do? Personally monitor the entire border?

There is literally nothing she can do while actually there that will change anything.

But, but, but Trix, she had to address and fix the “root causes” first. Which if you think about it is like looking at a forest fire approaching your house and deciding to go find out where it started while letting your house burn down.
Actually..immigration issue is more like the dam bursting and trying to stop the flood by putting up sandbags around the house.
Fix where the flood comes from.

Actually..immigration issue is more like the dam bursting and trying to stop the flood by putting up sandbags around the house.
Fix where the flood comes from.
You can fix the source of the problem after you protect the vulnerable property. Otherwise, by the time you figure out how to fix the source your land is already flooded and so what’s the point.

You can fix the source of the problem after you protect the vulnerable property. Otherwise, by the time you figure out how to fix the source your land is already flooded and so what’s the point.
We tried that..it didn't work. The water is coming over the wall you built and swore would stop the flood.

Back
Top Bottom