• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is set to visit the Border

Disagree. THeir plan is clearly to flood the country with illegals - projected to be 2 million this year - to fill their voter ranks.

Yes. Because illegals can totally vote.

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

The leaders of those Latin American countries dismissed her. The problems there have been the same for decades. We already knew that. This administration is only interested in optics and photo ops. They have no substitute or well thought out plans pertaining to any issue. Their only plan is, whatever Trump did is bad.
Please post link(s) supporting your seemingly misleading RWE claims.

Migrants are heading north to the US because Guatemala and ...​

https://www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › border-cri...

Mar 22, 2021 — Devastation from Hurricanes Eta and Iota has deepened the ... 4 hurricanes, made landfall in November 2020 within a two-week span, ... but living conditions and access to services and income have heavily deteriorated.

That’s exactly wha she’s going to do. That’s why they chose a place where the situation isn’t overwhelming

So then you will all stop tinkling in your panties about her not showing up at the border, even though the borders are the responsibility of DHS and not the VPOTUS. And she can get back to doing what Biden tasked her with doing.

Why did it take Trump 2 years to go to the border when he promised you he would build you a wall that Mexico was going to pay for? By the way, that never happened. Such failure from Trump.

That’s exactly wha she’s going to do. That’s why they chose a place where the situation isn’t overwhelming

So tell me where on the border she'd step off the plane right as a horde of immigrants were trying to sneak by.

Disagree. THeir plan is clearly to flood the country with illegals - projected to be 2 million this year - to fill their voter ranks.

Yes, because we all know 2 million illegals will be able to vote this year. Yeeha!

Do you have pillow talk with Hannity?

I'm sitting more or less right on the border, and I have not seen a Mongol horde. In fact, traffic across the border is the same as it's always been.

There is no crisis. Unless you're selling one, I guess.

Literally, the first half of the first sentence of the article:

President Biden on Wednesday tapped Vice President Harris to oversee efforts to slow the rush of migrants to the southern border,

You should read past the title.

Really? What was trump's plan? Lock kids in cages? Great work, trump!
That was Obama’s plan and that’s also what’s happening now.

The Trump plan was to negotiate the “stay in Mexico” policy which was working. The Trump plan was to allow the border patrol and ICE to do what they are charged to do. The Trump plan was replacing ineffective barriers and build more so we can better control entry into the country

The Trump plan was to negotiate the “stay in Mexico” policy which was working. The Trump plan was to allow the border patrol and ICE to do what they are charged to do. The Trump plan was replacing ineffective barriers and build more so we can better control entry into the country

Why did Trump fail to build the wall in the 4 years he was in office?

Well, technically you are correct,
I am not technically correct, I am correct. Interesting to me is that nobody attacking Harris on this border visit bull is saying a word about the guy actually in charge, Alejandro Mayorkas. Has he been there? How many times? Where? Nothing on that because this is not about the border it's about nailing Harris politically......own it!

Does one have to go to the border to be in charge of the border??

Man oh man, I am sure all the CEO's in the world who never visit the mail room are not in charge of what goes on in the mail room, right?

View attachment 67339398
Kind of an odd ball analogy, but we'll run with that.

CEO calls his executive VP, the number two person in and says, "I've got a problem! Not getting mail. Mail room says they can't keep track of everything and are overwhelmed.

Mail room manager - We're getting 7 times as many packages as we did under the last CEO because you guys are ordering more stuff. We're overwhelmed and can't keep track of it all. Boxes are stacked everywhere. Our staff is working double shifts. You need to either cut down on what you are ordering, or big us a bigger mailroom.

CEO - We're not ordering more stuff. It's not my packages.

Mail Manager - Um... we're getting more packages, and they have your name on them.

CEO - Come on, Man! You can't just move the packages around. Maybe stack them a little higher?

Mail manager - We're doing the best we can. Two people are trapped in the corner, and we're passing them sandwiches through a window. Boxes fell on Suzie, and she's out on worker's comp. Fred quit. If you'll just come down and take a look..

CEO - hmm. Sounds like a mess down there. VP, it's a big issue that needs your intervention. Take care of it!

VP - I'm on it. First, I've got this birthday party I have to go to. Then, I'll fly right up to Seattle, take a tour of Amazon, and tell them how crappy their operations are. While I'm there I'll ask the workers to stop sending so many packages!

Mail manager - Can we at least get some help? Do you want to come down and take a look?

VP - No. And I'm not going to check out the cafeteria either! Ha, ha, ha! I'm attacking the root cause of this problem! Workers at Amazon!

Yes. Because illegals can totally vote.

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
In CA they can. And their spawn surely can.

VP - I'm on it. First, I've got this birthday party I have to go to. Then, I'll fly right up to Seattle, take a tour of Amazon, and tell them how crappy their operations are. While I'm there I'll ask the workers to stop sending so many packages!

Mail manager - Can we at least get some help? Do you want to come down and take a look?

VP - No. And I'm not going to check out the cafeteria either! Ha, ha, ha! I'm attacking the root cause of this problem! Workers at Amazon!
talk about a poor analogy and a snide way to go off topic.
not worth a rebuttal.

Why? The title says it all.

Biden taps Harris to handle border crises

Actually, this was the full post:

Literally, the first half of the first sentence of the article:

President Biden on Wednesday tapped Vice President Harris to oversee efforts to slow the rush of migrants to the southern border,

You should read past the title.

What is the reason for your massively dishonest editing? Did you think it would hide how hard you failed?

:ROFLMAO:

Yes, because we all know 2 million illegals will be able to vote this year. Yeeha!

Do you have pillow talk with Hannity?
stay in the Fact free safety of Rachel's Vagina.

Last edited:
Doesn't say ``Biden taps Harris to GO TO THE border.``

GAWD!!

It's fascinating watching how this headline from the WaPo is causing progressives to have kittens.

What or who is OAN?
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda, as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source.

That answer your question for ya?

It's fascinating watching how this headline from the WaPo is causing progressives to have kittens.

handle and go to are two different things, but this debate is going in circles, have the last word if you must, I can't be bothered.

By "ineffective barriers" do you mean trump's trillion dollar wall that can be defeated with a $3 ladder? "Brilliant!". Hey when's that check coming from Mexico, by the way?

Trumpists are such idiots!

Back
Top Bottom