• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is indian jamacan american

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
And that is the only reason Biden picked her to get votes from minoritys

And that is the ONLY reason dems wants migration!

Minority votes!

Minority votes!

You better get her birth certificate to see where she was born ...

Minority votes!

She wasn't popular with Dem voters only several months ago, but now she'll be heralded as the 'first potential black female Vice President', and eventually President when Biden's battery finally loses the last 10% it's currently running on.

Minority votes!

There are many things that Kamala Harris can and should rightfully be attacked for from both right-wing and left-wing perspectives. Her ethnicity is not one of them.

Last edited:

Minority votes!

Who can argue with such sophisticated political analysis?

There are many things that Kamala Harris can and should rightfully be attacked for from both right-wing and left-wing perspectives. Her ethnicity is not one of them.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Dems for decades now (especially after their god Obama) have desperately centered almost their entire platform on identity politics and lied about her race. She's not an African-American female, she's half Indian and Jamaican. The people deserve to know the truth about what and who she really is, including Biden.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Dems for decades now (especially after their god Obama) have desperately centered almost their entire platform on identity politics and lied about her race. She's not an African-American female, she's half Indian and Jamaican. The people deserve to know the truth about what and who she really is, including Biden.

First, who exactly "lied"? Did Kamala Harris lie about her ethnicity? Are Jamaicans not of African descent?

Second, by all means, Michael Johnson. If you wish to attack Kamala Harris for her "token" appeal, or attack her on the basis of her fabricated identity, that is certainly a snare upon which your opponents would seek to lure you. I will not join you because such attacks are distasteful, immoral and irrelevant. I will attack Kamala Harris for the far-left political positions that she has taken and her abysmal record as a District Attorney and Attorney General in which she violated the civil rights of the people she prosecuted. That should suffice.

Minority votes!

Yep, and we will - people of color will come out and vote just like they did in 2008 and 2012.

Minority votes!

Most thinking people care about what a politician can and will do for the country. Trump picked the "Ignorant Non-Critical-Thinking" people to run on. All politicians play to THEIR crowd.

First, who exactly "lied"? Did Kamala Harris lie about her ethnicity? Are Jamaicans not of African descent?

Second, by all means, Michael Johnson. If you wish to attack Kamala Harris for her "token" appeal, or attack her on the basis of her fabricated identity, that is certainly a snare upon which your opponents would seek to lure you. I will not join you because such attacks are distasteful, immoral and irrelevant. I will attack Kamala Harris for the far-left political positions that she has taken and her abysmal record as a District Attorney and Attorney General in which she violated the civil rights of the people she prosecuted. That should suffice.

Dems have repeatedly and still continue to incorrectly state her ethnicity to bolster votes, therefore I will logically attack such lies. There is no "snare" from any opponent, just mere Lib talking points to grasp more minority votes that are debunked on this forum, regularly.

And that's in addition to her questionable prosecuting record.

Minority votes!

They recognize minorities have a vote to and want people and policies that attract those voters? That's an evil plan if ever I heard one.

Dems have repeatedly and still continue to incorrectly state her ethnicity to bolster votes, .... just mere Lib talking points to grasp more minority votes that are debunked on this forum, regularly.

People of color can look at her and see a person of color. Jesus we had the same sh!t with Obama.

Way too unsophisticated for Russia. Probably one of the old Warsaw Pact satellites if I were to guess.
I heard or read someplace lately that GLAVSET is no longer instructing its trolls on what to write, but has given out the measure of making stuff up by individual imagination.

All in the spirit of it not being worthwhile to construct something remotely intelligent, seeing how there are people in the West who will believe ANY crap.

Hopefully Trump will follow this, Pence will for sure

Where do you suppose black people in Jamaica originated from?

Minority votes!

All VP's are picked as to how many votes they can pull in for the presidential candidate, and is a wise and age old practice.

Biden picking Harris is perfectly normal.

I heard or read someplace lately that GLAVSET is no longer instructing its trolls on what to write, but has given out the measure of making stuff up by individual imagination.

They should perhaps seek to hire those with more imagination then.

All VP's are picked as to how many votes they can pull in for the presidential candidate, and is a wise and age old practice.

Biden picking Harris is perfectly normal.

Indeed - Trump chose pence because a thrice-married serial adulterer needed support from the evangelicals. They all like to pick someone who'll curry favor with a demographic they need.

In this case however even the right wingers seem to be admitting (with derision and disdain, but admitting nonetheless) that Biden may have also deliberately chosen a potential successor.

Indeed - Trump chose pence because a thrice-married serial adulterer needed support from the evangelicals. They all like to pick someone who'll curry favor with a demographic they need.

In this case however even the right wingers seem to be admitting (with derision and disdain, but admitting nonetheless) that Biden may have also deliberately chosen a potential successor.

I'd love to have a beer with Harris, but I hate her politics.

It's hard to say how much she will help Biden because the millennials are in their (anti cop & and anti judicial) fad right now.

Back
Top Bottom