• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is anti Catholic

Sounds like a Jesuit high school. We have one in town, but we weren't of the ilk to go there. We did 7 kids at the normal Catholic school in town. Sadly, they closed it in 1989, but, amazingly, ten years later they opened a new one in the richest, whitest part of town, amazing eh?

The order was founded by;

Basil Moreau - Wikipedia

Half now (793 of 1,400+) are priests, according to this page.:
Congregation of Holy Cross - Wikipedia

I wonder if there are any brothers remainiing. It must require a lot of humility.

How did the school that you described assemble staff to reopen? The members of the teaching order, if not an entire lay, staff, are likely foreign born.

Wow, the old jargon hopped from my fingertips into this post!

The order was founded by;

Basil Moreau - Wikipedia

Half now (793 of 1,400+) are priests, according to this page.:
Congregation of Holy Cross - Wikipedia

I wonder if there are any brothers remainiing. It must require a lot of humility.

I wonder how the school that you described found staff to reopen? The members of the teaching order, if not an entire lay, staff, are likely foreign born.

Wow, the old jargon hopped from my fingertips into this post!

We had a priest that was a retired Green Beret from Korea and Vietnam. None of this Chaplain crap, he was full on. Great guy, Italian guy from New York. But....when he had to teach sex ed, he was lost and frightened. He tried to explain the rhythm method, a student stood up and told him that as the 10th kid in the family...it didn't work! (I was #7, I concur).

It was a joke, sheeesh. Most important thing about Biden/Harris is they are not Trump.

Back
Top Bottom