• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris - If you are Catholic do not apply

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Biden scored another home run in the eyes of atheist democrats. Kamala Harris will make religion a cause for rejection of applications for government appointments.

Kamala Harris & Catholics: Senator Attacked Brian Buescher Nomination over Abortion & Knights of Columbus | National Review

Someone might want to remind Joe Biden, who’s just picked progressive California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, that his vice-president-to-be believes Catholics are unfit to serve in our nation’s courts. (Biden, of course, as I considered at length on the homepage today, has spent his entire political career invoking his Catholic faith.)

Women like abortion rights.

Hmmm. I don't care.

But what about atheist Republicans?

The liquid manure is hitting the fan and only sticking to Qpublicans.

Biden scored another home run in the eyes of atheist democrats. Kamala Harris will make religion a cause for rejection of applications for government appointments.

Kamala Harris & Catholics: Senator Attacked Brian Buescher Nomination over Abortion & Knights of Columbus | National Review

Someone might want to remind Joe Biden, who’s just picked progressive California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, that his vice-president-to-be believes Catholics are unfit to serve in our nation’s courts. (Biden, of course, as I considered at length on the homepage today, has spent his entire political career invoking his Catholic faith.)

Out of context. I believe it is referring to pedophilic Catholics.

Hmmm. I don't care.
You don't care about what most women think?

Well, they don't care about what you, or people like you, think, either.

So there you go.

You don't care about what most women think?

Well, they don't care about what you, or people like you, think, either.

So there you go.

I'm just guessing you're a bit of a loner...don't have much luck with the opposite gender... Amiright?

What the hell are you on about? :lol:

Your thread title is a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie? Are you unable to make points without lying?

As a liberal I think we should just shoot all Christians. After torture.

How did marke read my mind so well???

Your thread title is a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie? Are you unable to make points without lying?

Lying for Jesus™ is okay, I gather.

Biden scored another home run in the eyes of atheist Democrats. Kamala Harris will make religion a cause for rejection of applications for government appointments.

There is no reason to call her or any other Democrat a godless atheist. You know that is not true at all. Harris has always been a BAPTIST. Look her up.

You also know all of your religious beliefs align with the fundamental Baptist dogma, which is one of the most conservative Christian denominations. There is nothing to complain about.

Last edited:

Yes he is. On the Abortion Forum, marke calls everyone who supports a woman's right to end her pregnancy a godless atheist - including other Republicans. (Two pro-choicers who post there all the time are conservatives.) No matter how many times people say nobody supports killing babies; no unborn humans are butchered, no fetal body parts are ever sold, fetuses can kill their mothers, and pro-life women have abortions as often as pro-choicers, he refuses to change his "you either hate all abortions and are Republican or do not believe in my God" nonsense. So the OP here is what marke does all the time.

Last edited:

Sort of like claiming an active member of the KKK is unfit for the Bench?

Out of context. I believe it is referring to pedophilic Catholics.

The Republican Party is solidly behind pedophiles, look no further than their support of Roy Moore.

There is no reason to call her or any other Democrat a godless atheist. You know that is not true at all. Harris has always been a BAPTIST. Look her up.

You also know all of your religious beliefs align with the fundamental Baptist dogma, which is one of the most conservative Christian denominations. There is nothing to complain about.

Harris can't be Christian, she isn't white. Jesus was white as are all other True Christians TM The easily observable fact that Kamala Harris is not white, means she is obviously not a Christian to marke and those that think like him.

Harris can't be Christian. She isn't white. Jesus was white as are all other true Christians. The easily observable fact that Kamala Harris is not white, means she is obviously not a Christian to marke and those that think like him.

Wrong. Jesus is Middle Eastern. Remember Christianity originated in Israel, a Middle Eastern nation. Marke just thinks she is not a Christian because of the D next to her name. Her dad is a black Baptist from Jamaica.

Wrong. Jesus is Middle Eastern. Remember Christianity originated in Israel, a Middle Eastern nation. Marke just thinks she is not a Christian because of the D next to her name. Her dad is a black Baptist from Jamaica.

I was being facetious. No one in the entire Bible was white other than Pontius Pilate.

Awesome!

A crack in the team has already surfaced.

I am Catholic and would hate to think that I was discriminated against based on that fact.

But what about atheist Republicans?

Some of them may side with the democrats in tearing down walls on our southern border and erecting walls between God and society.

Some of them may side with the democrats in tearing down walls on our southern border and erecting walls between God and society.

God can be stopped by walls?

This new God is very weak...can be hurt by Biden, stopped by walls...

Back
Top Bottom