• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris - If you are Catholic do not apply

If you see a crime there....why not report it?

I love this part

He is just like the others who love to share their fantasies about feeling up little girls with us.

If he, Trump, or any other drooling fantasizer truly believes that Biden cops feels on little girls, they would demand that charges be filed against him. They don't, and they won't, because they are only repeating what their idiotic masters like Hannity tell them to say.

He is just like the others who love to share their fantasies about feeling up little girls with us.

If he, Trump, or any other drooling fantasizer truly believes that Biden cops feels on little girls, they would demand that charges be filed against him. They don't, and they won't, because they are only repeating what their idiotic masters like Hannity tell them to say.

I had him tell.me that Biden can commit any crime on camera he wants and is immune from prosecution.

It was freaking hilarious

I had him tell.me that Biden can commit any crime on camera he wants and is immune from prosecution.

It was freaking hilarious

If he truly believes that is video evidence of a child being sexually assaulted, isn't he breaking the law by sharing the video?

Biden scored another home run in the eyes of atheist democrats. Kamala Harris will make religion a cause for rejection of applications for government appointments.

Kamala Harris & Catholics: Senator Attacked Brian Buescher Nomination over Abortion & Knights of Columbus | National Review

Someone might want to remind Joe Biden, who’s just picked progressive California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, that his vice-president-to-be believes Catholics are unfit to serve in our nation’s courts. (Biden, of course, as I considered at length on the homepage today, has spent his entire political career invoking his Catholic faith.)

Whoever did the vetting for Kamala, the religious bigot, seriously missed the boat.

Whoever did the vetting for Kamala, the religious bigot, seriously missed the boat.

"Kamala, the religious bigot"??

:lamo

Please, please...go with that and see how well it works for your side.

I think much of what we're seeing today from the Trumpster side is that they are of the general assumption that the rest of America is as simple-minded and ignorant as they are. That's the only plausible explanation for most of their talking points (see above).

Morons believe everyone else is a moron, too.

It's like the entire Republican Party uses Dumb and Dumber as a training video.

"Kamala, the religious bigot"??

Please, please...go with that and see how well it works for your side.

You mean how well it works for those who value religious freedom and liberty, don't you?

Harris' record proves she is no friend to those of faith.

You mean how well it works for those who value religious freedom and liberty, don't you?

That puts her in the same camp as the founding fathers of this country.

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”
_Thomas Paine

That puts her in the same camp as the founding fathers of this country.

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”
_Thomas Paine

Know that quoting Paine doesn't negate that Kamala Harris a proven religious bigot.
Plenty of sources that prove it across the net. Instead of some burying their heads in the sand, go google Harris's documented record of religious bigotry.

Your side values neither religious freedom, nor liberty. You value yourselves, and no one else. You demonize and villainize Americans who look, worship and think differently than you. In short, you detest most non-rightwingers, non-Christians, non-whites and most non-males.

And most Americans understand that. That's why your party is comprised almost exclusively of older, poorly-educated, rural and suburban white men (and about half of their wives) with high levels of racial/religious fear and resentment...and practically no one else.

Nonsense. The OP is just a simple-minded lie that only ignorant, bigoted white people MIGHT believe, and you're no better for defending it.

But again...PLEASE, PLEASE...contact your local GOPer's office and implore them to adopt this as their strategy for the next 85 days, ok?

Please do that!

Your side values neither religious freedom, nor liberty. You value yourselves, and no one else. You demonize and villainize Americans who look, worship and think differently than you. In short, you detest most non-rightwingers, non-Christians, non-whites and most non-males.

And most Americans understand that. That's why your party is comprised almost exclusively of older, poorly-educated, rural and suburban white men (and about half of their wives) with high levels of racial/religious fear and resentment...and practically no one else.

Nonsense. The OP is just a simple-minded lie that only ignorant, bigoted white people MIGHT believe, and you're no better for defending it.

But again...PLEASE, PLEASE...contact your local GOPer's office and implore them to adopt this as their strategy for the next 85 days, ok?

Please do that!

The above is simply over the top, partisan hyperbole...

Try harder.

Keep your frigging religion out of politics. God isn't running for any office.

I'm not really in politics. I just show up on the sidelines to call foul when atheists try to insert atheism into politics.

I'm not really in politics. I just show up on the sidelines to call foul when atheists try to insert atheism into politics.

So who steps up and calls foul when Christians step in to insert Christianity into politics? Oh, I know. The founding fathers of this country!

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."
-Thomas Jefferson

She is old. Older than Biden and he is a dinosaur. Almost as old as Ruth Ginsburg.

Kamala Harris is 55 years old. 6 years younger than Pastor Pence. 30 years younger than RBG.

Did you study math at Trump University?

So who steps up and calls foul when Christians step in to insert Christianity into politics?

Don't worry. The devil always has someone trying to keep God out of politics and degenerate rebels against God in politics.

Kamala Harris is 55 years old. 6 years younger than Pastor Pence. 30 years younger than RBG.

Did you study math at Trump University?

My. bad. I lost track and thought we were talking about the old hag Pelosi.

I never went to the Trump school or to any of the highly acclaimed ivy covered halls of 'higher' education so valued by the left. I did not even get to go to Christian school or university, but my wife and kids did.

Last edited:
Your thread title is a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie? Are you unable to make points without lying?

lying is critical to some people.

Don't worry. The devil always has someone trying to keep God out of politics and degenerate rebels against God in politics.

Well that's how this country was founded, and it's done much better than when God was in politics. There was no degeneration, only growth and progress. I thought conservatives were all about preserving how things have always been done?

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution...In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the Civil authority; in many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny: in no instance have they been seen the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty, may have found an established Clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just Government instituted to secure & perpetuate it needs them not.”
-James Madison

There is no reason to call her or any other Democrat a godless atheist. You know that is not true at all. Harris has always been a BAPTIST. Look her up.

You also know all of your religious beliefs align with the fundamental Baptist dogma, which is one of the most conservative Christian denominations. There is nothing to complain about.

As children Harris and her sister also attended an Hindu temple.

As even foreigners like me know to be elected to anything in the US it is essential to have, or at least pretend to have, a religious faith. Baptist is best for blacks. Hinduism just wouldn't work.

If you see a crime there....why not report it?

I love this part

Says the Trump is a pee pee tape making Russian Spy crowd. I love the part where you see a child groped with your own eyes then deny it but think Kavanaugh is a rapist just cuz....Trump!

Last edited:
Your dodge of my question implies that you know that 45 is a sexual predator, but you just don't care. :shrug:

What dodge? You havent supplied any proof whatsoever. Just your bloviation. I posted a freaking favtual video. Complete with slow mo zoom so you can see your POTUS factually assaulting a little girl and getting away with it.

Back
Top Bottom