• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris - If you are Catholic do not apply

Some women do. Just like some women like the idea of identifying as men.

It's not natural but so is hating one's own baby unnatural.

Then why do Republicans hate babies?

Out of context. I believe it is referring to pedophilic Catholics.

I believe Kamala has tried to build a reputation as a champion of the sexually abused, except in Tara Reid's case.

biden01.jpg

There is no reason to call her or any other Democrat a godless atheist. You know that is not true at all. Harris has always been a BAPTIST. Look her up.

You also know all of your religious beliefs align with the fundamental Baptist dogma, which is one of the most conservative Christian denominations. There is nothing to complain about.

She must belong to the Southern Democrat Baptist denomination, you know, the ones who fought the Civil War and invented the KKK.

She must belong to the Southern Democrat Baptist denomination, you know, the ones who fought the Civil War and invented the KKK.

Yeah. She was probably in the civil war

Sort of like claiming an active member of the KKK is unfit for the Bench?

I also do not think radical racists, whether white or black, are fit for office. If they say all blacks are bad then they have no business in politics. If they say all whites are bad then they have no business in politics.

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists | by Marley K. | Age of Awareness | Medium

First, learn what racism is, and what it’s not. I need White people to understand that all White people are racist.

Admit it, and let’s move onto the business of repairing and healing the country. We can’t do it without you.

Yes my dears, all White people are racists. All. Of. Them.

Yeah. She was probably in the civil war

I know it sounds strange but it appears there are thousands of unruly rioters on the streets who think they are still fighting the Civil War.

I know it sounds strange but it appears there are thousands of unruly rioters on the streets who think they are still fighting the Civil War.

Do they think that? Really? Lol

At least they are not catholics raping kids

You want the videos again?

Nah, I can Google the pictures of Trump with Epstein.. Of Trump saying 'grab them by the *****'.. Stories about Trump paying off a stripper he banged while his wife was pregnant. Of 4 girls who were in the Miss Teen USA pageant saying Trump walked in on them while they were undressed/naked...

I can get all that on-line, and much more.. But thanks anyway.

Again, amazing you guys are sooooo brainwashed you look pass Trump's many indiscretions and focus in on others.. Like when you get upset when someone else lies, but don't care that Trump lies daily... It's a brainwashed cult..

Biden scored another home run in the eyes of atheist democrats. Kamala Harris will make religion a cause for rejection of applications for government appointments.

Kamala Harris & Catholics: Senator Attacked Brian Buescher Nomination over Abortion & Knights of Columbus | National Review

Someone might want to remind Joe Biden, who’s just picked progressive California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, that his vice-president-to-be believes Catholics are unfit to serve in our nation’s courts. (Biden, of course, as I considered at length on the homepage today, has spent his entire political career invoking his Catholic faith.)

Keep your frigging religion out of politics. God isn't running for any office.

Nah, I can Google the pictures of Trump with Epstein.. Of Trump saying 'grab them by the *****'.. Stories about Trump paying off a stripper he banged while his wife was pregnant. Of 4 girls who were in the Miss Teen USA pageant saying Trump walked in on them while they were undressed/naked...

I can get all that on-line, and much more.. But thanks anyway.

Again, amazing you guys are sooooo brainwashed you look pass Trump's many indiscretions and focus in on others.. Like when you get upset when someone else lies, but don't care that Trump lies daily... It's a brainwashed cult..

Did you google the stories about the women in the dressing room that said it never happened as well or did you just stop because TDS made you?

Did you google the stories about the women in the dressing room that said it never happened as well or did you just stop because TDS made you?

Post your evidence

I also do not think radical racists, whether white or black, are fit for office. If they say all blacks are bad then they have no business in politics. If they say all whites are bad then they have no business in politics.

Yes My Dear, All White People Are Racists | by Marley K. | Age of Awareness | Medium

First, learn what racism is, and what it’s not. I need White people to understand that all White people are racist.

Admit it, and let’s move onto the business of repairing and healing the country. We can’t do it without you.

Yes my dears, all White people are racists. All. Of. Them.

This is our supreme law of the land:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Why do right wingers have a problem bearing True Witness to it? Not enough morals to go around?

Back
Top Bottom