• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris' Full Speech Democratic National Convention 2020, Night 3

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris' speech at the Democratic National Convention 2020, night 3...for those who missed it or want to hear it again.

I sincerely believe that Joe's mental state is questionable and that Harris will no doubt take over at some point. She is just too far left to consider for me personally.

I sincerely believe that Joe's mental state is questionable and that Harris will no doubt take over at some point. She is just too far left to consider for me personally.

So you're going to vote for Orangitler McBushlerburton?

I live in a state that is already decided so I enjoy looking at other candidates that have no shot. It's unfortunate we have to decide between two candidates every election. But I would rather have Trump than Harris yes.

Kampala is such a hateful person.

So nasty.

Not like President Trump, glory be to his name.

He’s always calm, cool, collected, respectful, reasonable, bright, intelligent, clear and honest.

That speech is an embarrassment compared Trump speeches, the greatest in the history of all Presidents who have ever lived, or any human for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom