• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris Expresses Support For Oakland Mayor

The Prof

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
“I think Mayor Schaaf is doing exactly what she believes is in the best interest of her community and I support that 100 percent,” Harris said on Friday.

So far, Governor Jerry Brown has refused to comment.

Senator Kamala Harris Expresses Support For Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf « CBS San Francisco

the audacious authoress of resistance now complains trump makes war on CA

she says trump is scared of the future

she surely sees it brown

he probably sees more marine le pen

115 of the 232 illegals swept by ICE last week were convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters or other serious violators

the other 50% who failed to heed schaaf's warning and hide were convicted criminals or repeat deportees

kamala harris is (or was) better positioned than anyone in america, including elizabeth warren, to step into bernie sanders' shoes and run

her association with schaaf certainly defines her

i wonder what moonbeam thinks

he won't say

this morning

An illegal immigrant charged with vehicular homicide in a fiery crash on a Colorado interstate bonded out of jail Saturday, a week after the deadly hit-and-run incident, despite being wanted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Ivan Zamarripa-Castaneda, 26, allegedly fled the scene of the accident on Interstate 70 involving a tractor-trailer that caught on fire last week, leaving the driver to die, according to the Denver Police Department.

ICE seeks illegal immigrant in Colorado fatal hit-and-run who bonded out of jail | Fox News

ivan was drunk

he bonded out for $2500 and hasn't been seen since

denver police operate under sanctuary policies

why does law enforcement refuse to do its job, refuse to protect the law abiding citizenry

in chicago, another heinous example, 1000's of illegal gun transactions go down every year, many involve kids who aren't real sophisticated

mayor rahm refuses to enforce gun laws in the hoods, why

look at the results

Headline should read: Kamala Harris Supports Mayor Who Supports Criminals.

this morning

ICE seeks illegal immigrant in Colorado fatal hit-and-run who bonded out of jail | Fox News

ivan was drunk

why does law enforcement refuse to do its job, refuse to protect the law abiding citizenry

in chicago, another heinous example, 1000's of illegal gun transactions go down every year, many involve kids who aren't real sophisticated

look at the results

Law enforcement did do it’s job. They arrested the guy for the drunk driving. Getting out on bond is on the judge, not the local police. Or do you mean “why don’t the local police do the feds’ job as well?”

Law enforcement did do it’s job

that's the problem

get the guns off the streets of chicago, mayor rahm

have a heart

don't let the crisis go to waste

More radical Left signalling for Harris's 2020 bid.

Senator Kamala Harris Expresses Support For Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf « CBS San Francisco

she surely sees it brown

115 of the 232 illegals swept by ICE last week were convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters or other serious violators

the other 50% who failed to heed schaaf's warning and hide were convicted criminals or repeat deportees

kamala harris is (or was) better positioned than anyone in america, including elizabeth warren, to step into bernie sanders' shoes and run

he won't say

Would you like to trying this neat new thing called “making coherent posts” ?

What does Marine Le Pen have to do with anything? You do realize the LePen’s and their followers are nothing more than Vichy supporters... right?

do you mean “why don’t the local police do the feds’ job as well?”

why don't denver police cooperate with federal law enforcement, that's their job

to protect citizens

resist at your own peril, look at the results

live it, libs, love it

it's yours

Last edited:
this morning

ivan was drunk

look at the results

Bond is not set by the police so blaming police for the acts of a judge is a bit much.

Yes, Italy has always been fertile ground for populist buffoons. Mussolini ring any bells?

And no, Neo Fascist Vichy sympathizers are not “the future”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../ital...t-news-results

Victory for Eurosceptic, populist parties shocks the establishment in Italy election. This should mark the beginning of
the end of the EU as a political entity. A contiguous group of EU sceptic countries now runs the length of Europe from the Balltic to the Mediterranean.
It probably will go back to being nothing more than a free trade organization. Hopefully the "European Project" of forming a United States of Europe is dead.
More evidence to the rise of ethnonationalism.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../ital...t-news-results

Victory for Eurosceptic, populist parties shocks the establishment in Italy election. This should mark the beginning of
the end of the EU as a political entity. A contiguous group of EU sceptic countries now runs the length of Europe from the Balltic to the Mediterranean.
It probably will go back to being nothing more than a free trade organization. Hopefully the "European Project" of forming a United States of Europe is dead.
More evidence to the rise of ethnonationalism.

Like I said earlier, Italians have always been prone to electing nativist, fascist buffoons, Mussolini being case in point.

Ethnonationalism has contributed nothing worthwhile to the world. All it's done is cause the murders of innocent people.

the future:

62% of first time voters chose 5 star or la lega in last week's italian election

https://www.termometropolitico.it/1292514_elezioni-politiche-2018-segmenti-sociali.html

43% went 5 star, which dominated the poorer S

and 19% went with salvini's la lega which won big all across the richer N

both are vehemently anti immigrant and anti EU

the establishment left partito democratico polled last among majors with youth, attracting only 12%, despite the shameless bribe of the 500 euro "culture bonus"

seniors tended to do the opposite

the entire continent once controlled (briefly) by napoleon and later by hitler, from sweden to the UK, is going...

i don't know what exactly to call it, it doesn't translate exactly

certainly anti immigrant, anti muslim, anti roma (gypsy), anti brussels

tending nationalist, populist, pointedly anti establishment

virulently anti PC

the S tends to look to russia

like i said, there's no precise cognate

i always translated it first as skinhead

neo nazi

uber nationalist

it's very white

it is what it is

it's really strong in holland

i thought you knew

that's cool

the future

she surely sees it brown

he won't say

I guess the Mayor didn't want a bunch of federal goons roaming around the city harassing the residents...Nice to see state rights on full display

depends on who you see as goons

and who as residents

One Mexican citizen had convictions for unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and a conviction for driving under the influence (DUI), and had been deported in 2003.

Another who evaded capture had a conviction for sodomizing a drugged victim in 2012, as well as a DUI from this year -- that Mexican citizen had also been previously deported in 2013.

Another illegal immigrant from Mexico, previously deported in 2014 for a conviction for armed robbery, also evaded capture.

Among those caught in the raid were immigrants with a lengthy list of convictions, including aggravated assault, murder, hit-run, lewd acts with a minor, burglary, cruelty toward a child, indecent exposure, domestic violence, drug trafficking, battery, sex offenses and false imprisonment.

In a press release, ICE pointed to the case of Armando Nunez-Salgado, a Mexican gang member who had been deported four times and had convictions including assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, hit-and-run causing injury and evasion of a police officer.

Another deportee was a Mexican gang member with convictions for, among other things, possession of a dangerous weapon, spousal abuse, burglary and battery on a police officer.

Illegal immigrants with sex, robbery convictions among those who evaded capture after Dem mayor's warning | Fox News

too easy

party on, progressives

and live it, love it

cuz it's all yours

she surely sees it brown

he won't say

Two things of note about this bolded part that you clipped.

ICE officials said 115 arrestees had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as child sex crimes, weapons charges, and assault or had past convictions for significant or multiple misdemeanors.

link...

Since that claim wasn't at your link I googled it and found it.

1. ICE Officials trying to justify their work
  2. I wonder why did you cut out the multiple misdemeanors part? Nah I don't wonder.

the future:

62% of first time voters chose 5 star or la lega in last week's italian election

https://www.termometropolitico.it/1292514_elezioni-politiche-2018-segmenti-sociali.html

43% went 5 star, which dominated the poorer S

and 19% went with salvini's la lega which won big all across the richer N

both are vehemently anti immigrant and anti EU

the establishment left partito democratico polled last among majors with youth, attracting only 12%, despite the shameless bribe of the 500 euro "culture bonus"

seniors tended to do the opposite

the entire continent once controlled (briefly) by napoleon and later by hitler, from sweden to the UK, is going...

i don't know what exactly to call it, it doesn't translate exactly

certainly anti immigrant, anti muslim, anti roma (gypsy), anti brussels

tending nationalist, populist, pointedly anti establishment

virulently anti PC

the S tends to look to russia

like i said, there's no precise cognate

i always translated it first as skinhead

neo nazi

uber nationalist

it's very white

it is what it is

it's really strong in holland

i thought you knew

that's cool

the future

If I turn your post sideways, it is a perfect match of the skyline of New York. Very impressive.

ice officials justify their work:

Those arrested included:

-- One member of the Salvadoran gang MS-113 arrested in Huntington Park who was wanted in his home country for aggravated extortion.

-- A Brazilian national in Los Angeles wanted in Brazil for cocaine trafficking.

-- An Australian national in West Hollywood previously convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a child.

Immigration raids net 160 arrests throughout SoCal | abc7.com

161 swept up over 5 days in early february in 5 southland counties

151 had criminal histories, 75% of them felonies, 5 others previously deported

in other words, the kinda people kamala harris calls "residents"

anyone remember edwin ramos?

he was ms13 before ms13

or the bolognas, tony, michael and matthew?

the mission district, summer 08?

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Edwin-Ramos-guilty-of-killing-SF-man-and-his-sons-3546597.php

kamala was AG

the mayor was gavin so-good-looking

live it, libs, love it

it's ALL yours

Two things of note about this bolded part that you clipped.

ICE officials said 115 arrestees had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as child sex crimes, weapons charges, and assault or had past convictions for significant or multiple misdemeanors.

link...

Since that claim wasn't at your link I googled it and found it.

1. ICE Officials trying to justify their work
  2. I wonder why did you cut out the multiple misdemeanors part? Nah I don't wonder.

Hmm... is it good idea to keep foreign nationals (illegally?) in the country who commit multiple misdemeanors? After all, just a few illegal weapon possession, DUI/DWI, burglary, assault and retraining order violation convictions are good for any community.

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/class-a-misdemeanor-laws.html

Back
Top Bottom