• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris: "Everyone beware" riots won't stop, "and they should not".

Of course you did, and now you are doubling down on this nonsense you dreamed up.

As no time did Harris promote or support riots and violence.

And on the note of "no need to beware of peaceful protests," since you went there. If police would quit turning detaining people or arrests into murder, perhaps protests would not turn into riots.

The opening post was deliberate misrepresentation to divide.

Real Trump low life stuff.

THE fraudulent right wing anti American Trump/Pence ticket make voting in support of Biden/Harris a no brainer!

OP lied, and it was intentional. Protests are not riots.

Also, Republicans are far worse about wanting to keep weed heavily illegal and locking up non violent people in private prisons as slaves, so your criticism is fake and transparent.

Riots follow the protests.

Is snow white?

Excellent. So we have established the following:

1) You think rioters are criminals who should be arrested.
2) You think all criminals should be arrested.
3) You think rioters and protesters are the same thing.

Therefore, we can conclude you also think all protesters should be arrested because they are criminals.

Care to adjust any of your previous statements?

Excellent. So we have established the following:

1) You think rioters are criminals who should be arrested.
2) You think all criminals should be arrested.
3) You think rioters and protesters are the same thing.

Therefore, we can conclude you also think all protesters should be arrested because they are criminals.

Care to adjust any of your previous statements?

Do you think a peaceful protester burns police cars and kills a Trump supporter?

Skip to 5:35 to hear this absolute disgrace of a human being warn people that the violence will continue with her approval:

She's a true progressive, no doubt about that.

1. On multiple occasions, she fought to keep men in prison when she knew they were innocent.

2. She's been a filthy drug warrior for her entire career:

Kamala Harris Packed California Prisons With Pot Peddlers

3. Had low-income parents arrested for the "crime" of truancy:

Kamala Harris regrets California truancy law that led to arrest of some parents - Los Angeles Times

4. Fought to keep inmates locked up for the free prison labor:

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor

She got where she is today for one reason and one reason only: she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

You do know the difference of people who are peacefully protesting and those that are rioting? Seems to me she is talking about the legal protests.

When a "lawyers" lips are moving...

Oh, but you love lawyers when they say bad things about liberals. Don't you just wanna rim Barr until he begs you to stop? It makes for a cowardly (and personal) post to plug into a popular prejudice so lazily.

At any rate, I'm not the subject. Do you have anything to say about the subject? Here is me, telling paradoxical that protesters are not the same as rioters.

Let me guess, you think rioters should be arrested, right?

Rioters should be arrested. Actual rioters, that is....not protesters or journalists.

Why put up a video clip, ask people to watch it and then lie. She said protests not RIOTS.

Same thing.

Oh look, a Trumpist is telling a stupid lie.

I'm shocked! SHOCKED!

Would you like to address the Trumpist's stupid lie?

Last edited:
Skip to 5:35 to hear this absolute disgrace of a human being warn people that the violence will continue with her approval:

1. On multiple occasions, she fought to keep men in prison when she knew they were innocent.

Kamala Harris regrets California truancy law that led to arrest of some parents - Los Angeles Times

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor

She got where she is today for one reason and one reason only: she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Why put up a video clip, ask people to watch it and then lie. She said protests not RIOTS.

Because the dishonesty in posting might annoy a non-Trumpist somewhere.

There's no coherent plan to it. It's all about taking dumps in inappropriate places. If Biden said that people should not take dumps on their welcome mat, people would be proudly posting videos of themselves doing just that.

Same thing to a liberal.

There are plenty of videos of peaceful protests. You just don't want to see them.

You mean the ones from CNN and MSNBS where they show a burning cop car or building and the guy is saying something like "There are peaceful protests in (fill in the Democrat city) and there is racial injustice that they are 'peacefully' protesting."? as we see in the background someone looting a high end clothing store and the announcer saying people are trying to feed their family.

America will remember on 11-3. Biden cannot debate, He is old and feeble. He can't even sit for an interview now.

You mean the ones from CNN and MSNBS where they show a burning cop car or building and the guy is saying something like "There are peaceful protests in (fill in the Democrat city) and there is racial injustice that they are 'peacefully' protesting."? as we see in the background someone looting a high end clothing store and the announcer saying people are trying to feed their family.

America will remember on 11-3. Biden cannot debate, He is old and feeble. He can't even sit for an interview now.

Whatever ****er Carlson and Lumpy tell you is what you believe about the protests. Stay in your safe space.

Why does a lie have 7 pages of responses?

When a "lawyers" lips are moving...

Oh, but you love lawyers when they say bad things about liberals. Don't you just wanna rim Barr until he begs you to stop? It makes for a cowardly (and personal) post to plug into a popular prejudice so lazily.

At any rate, I'm not the subject. Do you have anything to say about the subject? Here is me, telling paradoxical that protesters are not the same as rioters.

Would you like to address the Trumpist's stupid lie?

...still moving, but faster now. :lamo

Do you think a peaceful protester burns police cars and kills a Trump supporter?

I will interpret your lack of objection as a confirmation of your beliefs, thank you. You believe all protest is a crime, regardless of whether or not someone is violent in any way.

Have a nice night, I've proven what I set out to prove.

Conservatives, everyone. This is how they think.

Oh don't try to dumb everyone down.

Everyone knows that "protests" is the left's euphemism for bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting and murder in our cities's streets, universities and officials' very homes.

I mean, c'mon -- everyone knows that .. and, most certainly, Kamala Harris knew it too when she in the video egregiously egged them on, inciting a riot.

Oh don't try to dumb everyone down.

Everyone knows that "protests" is the left's euphemism for bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting and murder in our cities's streets, universities and officials' very homes.

I mean, c'mon -- everyone knows that .. and, most certainly, Kamala Harris knew it too when she in the video egregiously egged them on, inciting a riot.

Are you suggesting there are no people peacefully protesting their anger at police brutality? Really? It's all just some plot to... cause chaos?

Tinfoil hat subforum is that way.

I feel the democrats refusal to really condemn riots and even try and stop anyone like the federal govt from stopping the riots is going to backfire. I feel this issue during the debates is going to tank biden worse than willie hortan issue tanked dukkakis in 1988.

Bidens numbers have already been slipping since the convention and he is not even made it to the debates yet, I feel him and harris trying to appease the demographic that is among those rioters will likely backfire and end up losing way more votes when trump plays the law and order card and tries to pin harris as corrupt and biden as weak on law and order.

Sounds like a threat.

Whatever ****er Carlson and Lumpy tell you is what you believe about the protests. Stay in your safe space.

If you only listen to the Goebbelsians at CNN, MSNBS and WaPo and NY Times, you are being indoctrinated.

Back
Top Bottom