• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris: "Everyone beware" riots won't stop, "and they should not".

People who would try and lump all peaceful protesters in with violent rioters or other criminals. You're engaging in the exact same attacks made against MLK. Why?

I'm talking about violent 'protests' going on in Portland and around the country nightly. And well funded by someone. MLK my ass somebody's trying to start a civil war in 2020.

Skip to 5:35 to hear this absolute disgrace of a human being warn people that the violence will continue with her approval:

She's a true progressive, no doubt about that.

1. On multiple occasions, she fought to keep men in prison when she knew they were innocent.

2. She's been a filthy drug warrior for her entire career:

Kamala Harris Packed California Prisons With Pot Peddlers

3. Had low-income parents arrested for the "crime" of truancy:

Kamala Harris regrets California truancy law that led to arrest of some parents - Los Angeles Times

4. Fought to keep inmates locked up for the free prison labor:

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor

She got where she is today for one reason and one reason only: she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

-looks at user name- -walks away-

She meant what she said. Protests will continue. Through election day. Because this isn't about winning an election, it's about systemic injustice that has been going on forever and people want it to stop.

You mean "systemic injustice" like mass incarceration of minorities? Imprisoning pot smokers? Keeping innocent men in prison? Keep inmates in prison for the cheap prison labor? Joe Biden and Copmala Harris are directly responsible for the "system injustice" you claim to be against.

Post #1 is hilarious because you tried to pretend that regressive policies are progressive policies. It's not liberals supporting those things, it's conservatives. Liberals are the ones wanting to reduce oversentencing. Liberals are the ones fighting to end the war on drugs. Liberals are the ones trying to end the police war on black families like in your truancy example. Liberals are the ones fighting for-profit prisons and prison slave labor. Kamala Harris isn't a progressive.

Our ideology score placed Kamala Harris as the most liberal senator in 2019; what kinds of bills has she introduced? | by GovTrack.us | Aug, 2020 | GovTrack Insider

newsweek.com

No, it isn't. She is clearly warning people to beware of the violence, which she supports.

If you disagree, explain in clear language what she meant by stating "Everyone beware" followed by her prediction that the protests riots will continue.

No, but she does. See the links in post #1 for the evidence.

Come on man. She is saying the protests will continue until there is equal justice under the law and people should be aware of that.

No, not it the real world. Just in Trumpistan, where his supporters reside.

Pictures and videos don't lie. A Trump supporter was killed in cold blood by one of those "peaceful" protesters.

Protests and riots are not the same thing and you're wildly dishonest for suggesting they are.

And yet your ilk still condemned MLKs protests in the same way you're doing now.

There are no protests. there are riots.

Come on man. She is saying the protests will continue until there is equal justice under the law and people should be aware of that.

First of all, Copmala has never supported "equal justice under the law", as evidenced by her disgusting record.

Second, if she was talking about peaceful protests, then there would be no reason to warn people. You warn people about violence, not peace.

I'm talking about violent 'protests'

No, you're conflating peaceful protests with those things. Just like people did with MLK. Using riots as an excuse to defame the entire movement. It's sickening. You would have been against MLK, and you would have been on the side of the Redcoats at the Boston Massacre.

The thread title is a lie.

I'm pretty sure they do that so that the lie will be passed on as truth.

No honor. No integrity.

First of all, Copmala has never supported "equal justice under the law", as evidenced by her disgusting record.

Second, if she was talking about peaceful protests, then there would be no reason to warn people. You warn people about violence, not peace.

Perhaps if you do some work on your comprehension you might grasp what she's talking about.

I did not misrepresent what she said. If she wasn't condoning the riots and violence, then why did she say "Everyone beware"? There is no need to "beware" peaceful protests.

Of course you did, and now you are doubling down on this nonsense you dreamed up.

As no time did Harris promote or support riots and violence.

And on the note of "no need to beware of peaceful protests," since you went there. If police would quit turning detaining people or arrests into murder, perhaps protests would not turn into riots.

Perhaps if you do some work on your comprehension you might grasp what she's talking about.

Well, I have yet to hear one of you "progressives" explain why it's necessary to warn people about peaceful protests.

Well, I have yet to hear one of you "progressives" explain why it's necessary to warn people about peaceful protests.

I already explained it to you. You're either highly disingenuous or you're having comprehension problems.

Skip to 5:35 to hear this absolute disgrace of a human being warn people that the violence will continue with her approval:

She's a true progressive, no doubt about that.

1. On multiple occasions, she fought to keep men in prison when she knew they were innocent.

2. She's been a filthy drug warrior for her entire career:

Kamala Harris Packed California Prisons With Pot Peddlers

3. Had low-income parents arrested for the "crime" of truancy:

Kamala Harris regrets California truancy law that led to arrest of some parents - Los Angeles Times

4. Fought to keep inmates locked up for the free prison labor:

Kamala Harris office sought to keep inmates locked up so that California could use them for cheap labor

She got where she is today for one reason and one reason only: she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Hmmmmmmm this is troublesome = 'Wild and Timely' Report Details Infiltration of Far-Right Militias and White Supremacist Groups in US Police Departments | Common Dreams News

"We're not going to let our country be destroyed by a bunch of nut jobs."

No, we are not. Trump is the only sane choice for 2020. Democrats will be gobsmacked when he wins again.

People who post such bold lies as you just did are the scum of the earth. She said no such thing. You wasted my time in your effort to misrepresent her to cause divide.

Godawful humans, like TRump do such things, not regular folks.

I am gonna go wash up, I feel dirty after this encounter.

Back
Top Bottom