• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris Crystallizes Trump’s View of Women

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

BB17SA8R.img

8/13/20
WASHINGTON — In the hours since Senator Kamala Harris joined the Democratic presidential ticket, President Trump has responded by sorting women into two categories: the good “suburban housewife” he believes will vote for him, and nasty women who have not shown him or his political allies a sufficient amount of respect. After Joseph R. Biden Jr., the presumptive Democratic nominee, announced on Tuesday that Ms. Harris would be his running mate, Mr. Trump wasted no time sorting her into the “nasty” camp, a category occupied by the last woman to run against him on a Democratic ticket. “She was extraordinarily nasty to Brett Kavanaugh — Judge Kavanaugh then, now Justice Kavanaugh,” Mr. Trump said of Ms. Harris, using “nasty” or some version of the word no fewer than four times as he referred to Senate confirmation hearings held in 2018. At one point, Ms. Harris asked the Supreme Court nominee whether he could think of any existing laws that govern the male body. Mr. Kavanaugh could not.

Race-based attacks soon followed. On Wednesday morning, Mr. Trump crowed that the American “suburban housewife” — a racist euphemism for white women wary of minorities moving into their neighborhoods — would be on his side in November. On matters of race and gender, Mr. Trump has always believed that indulging his instincts has elevated his political brand. But just as public attitudes on racism have shifted, threatening to turn the president and his embrace of the Confederacy into a living relic, his views on American women — particularly the suburban ones — are similarly anachronistic. When Ms. Harris’s role was announced Tuesday, both the president and his campaign seemed uncoordinated and unclear about how best to attack her record effectively. But uglier insults made by Mr. Trump’s closest allies may foreshadow what is to come: Last year, Mr. Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. questioned on Twitter whether Ms. Harris was Black enough to be addressing issues faced by Black Americans. He eventually deleted the tweet.

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.

I will preface this by saying I am not a Kamala Harris fan, but from the perspective of Trump (and his supporters and enablers) what she does do is bring out Trump's prejudices and misogynistic attitudes right out into the open.

The Twitter moments we will see between now and election day should be nothing but popcorn ready, damn near meltdowns from President CheetoVonTweeto.

BB17SA8R.img

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.

ROLF

the desperation of the Communists is palatable.

The Maoists strategy is "inferior whites are prohibited from criticizing Harris because she is a superior race has the one thing that automatically makes great leaders, a vagina."

Beijing Biden was going to lose anyway - but Harris puts him in a FAR worse position.

So, Kamala Harris comes from a Slave owning family? Had a massive plantation with thousands of slaves? Interesting....

I will preface this by saying I am not a Kamala Harris fan, but from the perspective of Trump (and his supporters and enablers) what she does do is bring out Trump's prejudices and misogynistic attitudes right out into the open.

The Twitter moments we will see between now and election day should be nothing but popcorn ready, damn near meltdowns from President CheetoVonTweeto.

Her selection was a political master stroke in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of her policy myself; her personality though is EXACTLY what is needed against their opponents....

We shall see, but I predict a win big enough no controversy will stand against it, or epic obvious levels of cheating, which is Trump's ONLY chance.

I hate to admit it though, but I think the estimation is right, it's about 70-30% for Biden, but that 30% is only if Trump's cheating is successful, and it may well be. If it is, the American experiment will have failed once and for all. A trump victory will be the death march for America, not a doubt about it. :shock:

Lol, here's the "racist" tweet from Trump they are referring to:

Trump said:
The “suburban housewife” will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1293517514798960640

Note that white liberals are the absolute worst when it comes to stopping low-income housing from being built in their neighborhoods. Go try to build low-income housing in, for example, any Bay area neighborhood, and the "progressives" will show up in droves at public meetings to stop it. If anything this tweet will appeal to white liberals who absolutely do not want the crime, noise, and garbage low-income housing inevitably brings.

ROLF

the desperation of the Communists is palatable.

The Maoists strategy is "inferior whites are prohibited from criticizing Harris because she is a superior race has the one thing that automatically makes great leaders, a vagina."

Beijing Biden was going to lose anyway - but Harris puts him in a FAR worse position.

So, Kamala Harris comes from a Slave owning family? Had a massive plantation with thousands of slaves? Interesting....

The racism and delusional nature of your post is epic! Perhaps you should apply at OANN? Or are you already employed by the FSB and getting your checks directly from Putin? :lamo

The racism and delusional nature of your post is epic! Perhaps you should apply at OANN? Or are you already employed by the FSB and getting your checks directly from Putin? :lamo

ROFL

Ah the CCP democrats, running a slave family and pretending to be woke.

Oh, calling me the N word has no effect on me. I have zero respect for ANY Communist - I could care less what racist epithets the Khmer Rouge call me.

Her selection was a political master stroke in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of her policy myself; her personality though is EXACTLY what is needed against their opponents....

We shall see, but I predict a win big enough no controversy will stand against it, or epic obvious levels of cheating, which is Trump's ONLY chance.

I hate to admit it though, but I think the estimation is right, it's about 70-30% for Biden, but that 30% is only if Trump's cheating is successful, and it may well be. If it is, the American experiment will have failed once and for all. A trump victory will be the death march for America, not a doubt about it. :shock:

The Official Communist Chinese media of MSNBCNN say that Willie Browns Little Love Muffin is a "centerist," a "moderate." :lamo

{How extreme is Kamala Harris? Pretty extreme. There are various measures for these things, but according to Progressive Punch (“Leading with the Left”), Kamala Harris is the fourth farthest-left of any senator with a score of 96.76 percent out of 100 on “crucial votes,” despite moderating very slightly in the period when she was running for president. Elizabeth Warren is fifth, Kirsten Gillibrand is sixth, and Bernie Sanders is tenth. Here is a portion of the chart:}

Kamala Harris Is Farther Left Than Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders | National Review

Wow, the little Goebbels of the party press lying? What I shock.

Guess I'll have to turn to OANN to get some honest reporting - Obama (god of the Maoist democrats) knows I'll NEVER get that from the PRC controlled sources like the NYWapoHuffypoo Times...

In the hours since Senator Kamala Harris joined the Democratic presidential ticket, President Trump has responded by sorting women into two categories: the good “suburban housewife” he believes will vote for him, and nasty women who have not shown him or his political allies a sufficient amount of respect.

Is there actual evidence of this, or is this just some made up nonsense?

The Official Communist Chinese media of MSNBCNN say that Willie Browns Little Love Muffin is a "centerist," a "moderate." :lamo

{How extreme is Kamala Harris? Pretty extreme. There are various measures for these things, but according to Progressive Punch (“Leading with the Left”), Kamala Harris is the fourth farthest-left of any senator with a score of 96.76 percent out of 100 on “crucial votes,” despite moderating very slightly in the period when she was running for president. Elizabeth Warren is fifth, Kirsten Gillibrand is sixth, and Bernie Sanders is tenth. Here is a portion of the chart:}

Kamala Harris Is Farther Left Than Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders | National Review

Wow, the little Goebbels of the party press lying? What I shock.

Guess I'll have to turn to OANN to get some honest reporting - Obama (god of the Maoist democrats) knows I'll NEVER get that from the PRC controlled sources like the NYWapoHuffypoo Times...

Trump has never once criticized Xi Jinping, KIM since they fell in love, RT erDOGan, Duterte, Bolsonaro, and especially Vladimir Putin.
Trump is the ultimate BITCH of the world's dictators.

Note that white liberals are the absolute worst when it comes to stopping low-income housing from being built in their neighborhoods. Go try to build low-income housing in, for example, any Bay area neighborhood, and the "progressives" will show up in droves at public meetings to stop it. If anything this tweet will appeal to white liberals who absolutely do not want the crime, noise, and garbage low-income housing inevitably brings.

You don't do that tweet justice! Shame on you! It's a double header, sexist and racist! You're a disgrace to Trump nation for not noticing Trump's brilliance.

Is there actual evidence of this, or is this just some made up nonsense?

It's nonsense. He's always had those categories. He didn't just make them up for Ms Harris. Good catch!

Conservative Audio, Conservative Video, Conservative news print

Huh?? Quote 3 things he said. This shouldn't be so hard.

Trump or someone behind him guiding him and his campaign is a lot smarter than people give them credit for. These seeming asides like "suburban housewife" are not accidental random tangents. There is a lot of polling out there people aren't looking at because they are obsessed with daily tracking polls that reveal where the cracks in the democratic base are. Trump Inc. is outsmarting them at the cultural warfare game and they can't even see it because ABC news says Biden is up 8 today or whatever. They also do not see Joe settling back below 50% and Trump gaining inch by inch. The Hill's 44-40 is about accurate as to where the race really stands right now.

Trump has never once criticized Xi Jinping, KIM since they fell in love, RT erDOGan, Duterte, Bolsonaro, and especially Vladimir Putin.
Trump is the ultimate BITCH of the world's dictators.

Communists lie - it's what they do. It's often amazing to watch how brazen the CCP democrats are with their lies..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c6772a-a1b6-11ea-81bb-c2f70f01034b_story.html
Donald Trump and China on dangerous collision course, say experts | US news | The Guardian

Of course the President is the first one to stand up to the leader of the democrats, Xi Jinping, in a decade. Beijing Biden continues to shill for his boss, Xi.

afb080720dAPR20200807034520.jpg

made in gyna.jpg

Biden won't lose voters over his pick. Kamala, like Joe, was not everyone's first choice. Neither can be accused of being 'messiah' or 'anointed one' (ironically by people who follow Trump like they're in a cult). But they'll do and she'll do. They're capable adults with the right political experience.

The fact that Trump's rage and his supporters' ire is directed at both Harris' gender and her ethnicity is wholly predictable. It plays to the base - nobody else buys it. Just birtherism 2.0

Trump is going birther again..... the hannity forum will have to create another one and only Kamala birth certificate thread.....

BB17SA8R.img

Let's just face reality - when trump talks about "suburban women" he's talking about white women. It's a continuation of his disgusting race war. He's trying to frighten white people into thinking people of color are going to destroy their neighborhood and nation.

View attachment 67291513

Biden won't lose voters over his pick. Kamala, like Joe, was not everyone's first choice. Neither can be accused of being 'messiah' or 'anointed one' (ironically by people who follow Trump like they're in a cult). But they'll do and she'll do. They're capable adults with the right political experience.

The fact that Trump's rage and his supporters' ire is directed at both Harris' gender and her ethnicity is wholly predictable. It plays to the base - nobody else buys it. Just birtherism 2.0

Beijing Biden has so few voters that loss isn't the biggest concern.

Willie Browns Little Love Muffin does nothing to shore up support for the old rapist.

Say, didn't heels up say she believed Tara Reid and the other victims of Beijing Biden's sexual assault?

{Kamala Harris has agreed to be the running mate of a man whom she believes repeatedly touched women inappropriately and even sexually assaulted.

According to Tara Reade, after once being believed by Harris, her attempts to reach out to Harris about the alleged assault were ignored. “Kamala Harris is my representative and I reached out to her for help. No response. Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me. All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands,” she told Fox News. “Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career. Coming forward last spring, 2019, about the sexual harassment, resulted in his supporters smearing me online.”

Kamala Harris believed Tara Reade before she needed to Joe Biden to further her own political career.}

Kamala Harris Said She Believes Joe Biden's Accusers

Beijing Biden has so few voters that loss isn't the biggest concern.

biden has and will continue to have far more voters than Trump. It's too early to tell who will win the EC - swing states are called that for a reason - but there is no doubt that Biden will take home millions more in the popular vote than his opponent. There is no 'silent majority'. With Trump's base who you see is what you get.

As for Harris' inconsistency over Biden's accuser that's likely one she'll have to reckon with in weeks to come. But since this woman appears to have dropped her claim and moved on while Trump's accusers are going through the courts it looks like a story that will only be kept alive on Fox.

After Joseph R. Biden Jr., the presumptive Democratic nominee, announced on Tuesday that Ms. Harris would be his running mate, Mr. Trump wasted no time sorting her into the “nasty” camp, a category occupied by the last woman to run against him on a Democratic ticket. “She was extraordinarily nasty to Brett Kavanaugh — Judge Kavanaugh then, now Justice Kavanaugh,” Mr. Trump said of Ms. Harris, using “nasty” or some version of the word no fewer than four times as he referred to Senate confirmation hearings held in 2018. At one point, Ms. Harris asked the Supreme Court nominee whether he could think of any existing laws that govern the male body. Mr. Kavanaugh could not.

What does any of this have to do with women?

The word "nasty"?

Race-based attacks soon followed. On Wednesday morning, Mr. Trump crowed that the American “suburban housewife” — a racist euphemism for white women wary of minorities moving into their neighborhoods — would be on his side in November.

This madness needs to stop.

This "Racist Euphemism" is constructed by liberals, who are racist themselves, and assume, like Joe Biden, that white women live in suburbs and minority women live elsewhere.

This is an assumption LIBERALS are making, not Trump. He was 100% clear that a good percentage of suburban residents were minorities, he stated it outright.

I don't know about everywhere else, but in California, just as many minority residents live in suburbs as in cities.

Back
Top Bottom